Author Topic: huh? King Tee on Open Bar Entertainment?  (Read 278 times)

Jome

huh? King Tee on Open Bar Entertainment?
« on: September 27, 2002, 03:55:18 PM »
I know this is from early 2000, but we never heard anything from King Tee since then..

Xzibit Says :
"I started a label called Open Bar Entertainment, being that I gotta take advantage of everything that's happening around me right now, I just feel like [Likwit Crew] never got our fair share in the market place. Whether it was us, whether it was the promotion, whether it was the label...that's not for me to argue about. But what I can do is, since I got my hands around the opportunity, I'll of course, embrace my family members and bring them to the table with me. The first person I signed was King Tee. I also signed Defari and I'm bringing the Golden State Warriors over there. So I'm gonna go ahead and we're going to develop them, and bring them into the circle, putting my family together, coming out correctly."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: huh? King Tee on Open Bar Entertainment?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2002, 05:18:22 PM »
but we never heard anything from King Tee since then..

Yea we did, he is signed to Blast/Ruthless Records. Together with Baby S. He was signed to Open Bar for a very short time, like Defari, but it wasnt what they expected so they left again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network