Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11248 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2004, 12:10:31 PM »
no 30 year old should be fucking with a highschooler unless it's his little brother.

or R Kelly... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

SGV

« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2004, 01:10:23 PM »
if i'm in LA that day i'll help whoop AG's senior citizen ass on general principal alone fuck beef, i just think dude is a no life virgin. Dude's how old ? messing with a high schooler over some internet beef....LOL that's lame as fuck i swear when i'm 27 or however fuckig old he is , i plan on being in an accounting firm debating over $$ than some shit on the net.....must suck to be damn near 30,from sacramento,have no life, and be  a virgin. lol

NIK wins this even if he gets his ass whooped.....no 30 year old should be fucking with a highschooler unless it's his little brother.

Shut up Ted. You're not gonna whoop anyone. Go make a McGriddle. LOL @ This fag trying to help out his net friend. Fuck that, if NIK can talk shit, he can handle his own. He's the one claiming he can scrap, let him handle his own. Fuckin' Captain Save A Hoe ass bitch.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2004, 01:13:10 PM »
^^^aha, seeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeen  8)

talk the talk, walk the walk muthafucker.........tho some niggaz be gettin to touchy online

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2004, 01:42:50 PM »
tho some niggaz be gettin to touchy online

That's the basis.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2004, 01:43:20 PM »
Have Yall Seen Napolean Dynamite?
it sounds like AC is the guy on the left, Napoleans brother or whatever....Remember when he say'd "Your just jelous napolean because you werent online all day talking to hot babes"....MAN, but yea, This Shit Is Classic, there should be a "Classic Post" Section like they have @ Wutangcorp. where all the classic threads go...just a suggestion

LMAO..."Napolean Dynamite" is the shit.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2004, 02:55:27 PM »
if i'm in LA that day i'll help whoop AG's senior citizen ass on general principal alone fuck beef, i just think dude is a no life virgin. Dude's how old ? messing with a high schooler over some internet beef....LOL that's lame as fuck i swear when i'm 27 or however fuckig old he is , i plan on being in an accounting firm debating over $$ than some shit on the net.....must suck to be damn near 30,from sacramento,have no life, and be  a virgin. lol

NIK wins this even if he gets his ass whooped.....no 30 year old should be fucking with a highschooler unless it's his little brother.

Shut up Ted. You're not gonna whoop anyone. Go make a McGriddle. LOL @ This fag trying to help out his net friend. Fuck that, if NIK can talk shit, he can handle his own. He's the one claiming he can scrap, let him handle his own. Fuckin' Captain Save A Hoe ass bitch.
hahahah McGriddle

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2004, 04:46:53 PM »
Ain't tryna out bluff anyone...He's been begging me for quite a while...He's the desperate one, renting a car and driving 7 hours (from Sacramento to California) with $1,500 in his pocket, just to fight someone he doesn't know half his age because of internet beef...LOL.

um, you say grundy is 27 an you say your half his age, so that makes you 13-14 years old lol.

I'm exaggerating...Just like when you say AG is 12...LOL
i kno im jus breaking your balls, an every1 knows its krimson thats 12, ag is 13 lol

man....according to you I was 12 last year....and the year before that......I was what?  in 5th grade.....come on man, its just not funny anymore  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2004, 09:50:09 PM »

there goes fat ass suv again , the wanna be latino barking like he's a fucking Pancho VIlla or Joaquin Murieta  when reality he nothin but a bubba sparx look alike. listen here bam bam bigalo i'd rather defend my boy NIK who's actually acting his age than your boy who's god damn near 30 talking shit like he just got dissed at the prom last week. besides it ain't like NIK ain't ducking , your grandpa over there keeps evading the confrontation.

oH yeah and like i said , greg ostertag, by the time i'm you and AG's age i'll be more concerned with how to spend my 6 digit a year salary than some 17 year old jew boy in suberbia LA. i might work at mc donald's now but it ain't like i'm stuck there or adicted to there food  like fatter friends on this board ***Cough cough SUV cough COUGH***. Dang i shouldn't bag on SUV too hard now...after all he's a movie star, he was in that movie called "SUPERSIZE ME" he was one of the random fat asses displayed in the movie.

and talk about captain save hoe...as soon as your sugar daddy gets dissed you're right there to defend him. i can't hate though, it's great to see a woman with such big breast as yours stand by her man. got milk?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2004, 09:53:51 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!  HE SAID BAM BAM BIGALO...NOW THAT'S FUCKING COMEDY. LOL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2004, 10:01:53 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!  HE SAID BAM BAM BIGALO...NOW THAT'S FUCKING COMEDY. LOL

::in elvis voice::

thank you very much

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2004, 10:04:50 PM »
SGV SGV Bigalo  lol

SGV

« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2004, 11:11:22 PM »

there goes fat ass suv again , the wanna be latino barking like he's a fucking Pancho VIlla or Joaquin Murieta  when reality he nothin but a bubba sparx look alike. listen here bam bam bigalo i'd rather defend my boy NIK who's actually acting his age than your boy who's god damn near 30 talking shit like he just got dissed at the prom last week. besides it ain't like NIK ain't ducking , your grandpa over there keeps evading the confrontation.

oH yeah and like i said , greg ostertag, by the time i'm you and AG's age i'll be more concerned with how to spend my 6 digit a year salary than some 17 year old jew boy in suberbia LA. i might work at mc donald's now but it ain't like i'm stuck there or adicted to there food  like fatter friends on this board ***Cough cough SUV cough COUGH***. Dang i shouldn't bag on SUV too hard now...after all he's a movie star, he was in that movie called "SUPERSIZE ME" he was one of the random fat asses displayed in the movie.

and talk about captain save hoe...as soon as your sugar daddy gets dissed you're right there to defend him. i can't hate though, it's great to see a woman with such big breast as yours stand by her man. got milk?

LOL. Mr. Ashamed of Latinos. Mr. I Know Korn. Mr. Big Mac, himself. Grundy ain't the homie. Nik ain't the homie. I like about 2 people on this site. So there goes that arguement. Nik's been ducking this cat for a couple years. Everytime this guy challenges NIK, he(NIK) has an excuse. Fuck acting an age. Nik claims he can scrap, that surpasses age. Hell, he's 17, he should work a 27 year old EASY. Wipe ya chin, you got NIK's secret sauce runnin' down. LMAO @ When you're my age. I'm 20. You're like 18 or something. You'll STILL be at McDonalds. You'll STILL be making 8 bucks an hour. And fuck McDonalds. I eat home cooked food. REAL Latino food. What you know about Indio Vijeo? Naca Tamales? Fuck outta here Whitezican. You taco bell eating ass piece of shit. Keep thinking that's Mexican food. Pretending you're white, like you're getting places, Tio Tomas. Good ol' Brad Lopez, trying to deny his coconut-ness.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2004, 11:45:44 PM »

LOL. Mr. Ashamed of Latinos. Mr. I Know Korn. Mr. Big Mac, himself. Grundy ain't the homie. Nik ain't the homie. I like about 2 people on this site. So there goes that arguement. Nik's been ducking this cat for a couple years. Everytime this guy challenges NIK, he(NIK) has an excuse. Fuck acting an age. Nik claims he can scrap, that surpasses age. Hell, he's 17, he should work a 27 year old EASY. Wipe ya chin, you got NIK's secret sauce runnin' down. LMAO @ When you're my age. I'm 20. You're like 18 or something. You'll STILL be at McDonalds. You'll STILL be making 8 bucks an hour. And fuck McDonalds. I eat home cooked food. REAL Latino food. What you know about Indio Vijeo? Naca Tamales? Fuck outta here Whitezican. You taco bell eating ass piece of shit. Keep thinking that's Mexican food. Pretending you're white, like you're getting places, Tio Tomas. Good ol' Brad Lopez, trying to deny his coconut-ness.

I've been ducking Acgrundy? LOL...Last time we didn't fight because Acgrundy found out I was underage, and he later apologized for acting foolish...Now I grew up and realized how fucking stupid I would have to be to fight someone I don't even know or give a shit about...I mean, what do I get out of that?...But then he mentioned the $1,500, and you know I'm Jewish, so I had to take up the offer...Go figure.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2004, 01:35:43 AM »

I've been ducking Acgrundy? LOL...Last time we didn't fight because Acgrundy found out I was underage, and he later apologized for acting foolish...Now I grew up and realized how fucking stupid I would have to be to fight someone I don't even know or give a shit about...I mean, what do I get out of that?...But then he mentioned the $1,500, and you know I'm Jewish, so I had to take up the offer...Go figure.

off course you had to, you would accept the offer if you could earn 50 cent

pappy

« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2004, 07:49:43 AM »

off course you had to, you would accept the offer if you could earn 50 cent

that was a negative remark at NIK b/c he was jewish.  I think that should be enough to ban rupauls son