Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11195 times)

DAYUM

Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2004, 12:04:55 AM »
*Note to self: never fuck with Jake*

dayum  i think SGV and Grundy should delete there accounts again lol
« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 12:21:34 AM by You Dont Want No Problems »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2004, 12:19:00 AM »
*Note to self: never fuck with Jake*

dayum u i think SGV and Grundy should delete there accounts again lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DAYUM

« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2004, 12:21:22 AM »
lmao for reals

Acgrundy

« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2004, 02:07:45 AM »
owned, in your little fuckin make believe world.  jake is the biggest liar on this board.  I could care less what he has to say, iits not worth believing.  come kick my ass jake like you said you wanted too.

mauzip

« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2004, 06:22:20 AM »
why is this thread sticky? lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2004, 10:33:02 AM »
lol this shit is funny.  jake, you can eat a dick.  if you want to beat my ass, and you are 18 or older, you can come beat my ass.  I live in sacramento.  anytime you want.  but like always, I think your lying.  so go ahead, let me know if you wanna come to sacramento and whoop my ass.  I'll give you an adress of a spot you can come to.  you can pick the day.

Downy is not 18.  In fact I don't know how old he is.  he is almost as big of liar as jake.  I wanna give him an assbeating so damn bad, but I ain't tryna do some jail time over it.  I mean look how far you guys on wcc take it.  really it ain't a big deal.  fights happen all the time all over the place.  I don't really feel like explaining anything cuz I really don't care.  You can think what you want about it.  I will still box him with gloves so its legal, and videotape it so you drama queens can have a reason to live.  So whenever nima plans on comming back to LA, and when I go down there to kick it with him, is when it will happen.  and like I said talk is cheap, so if you wanna talk shit, then put your money where your mouth is.  on videotape there is no denying who will win the match.  and yes, I am willing to bet $1500 on myself.

LMAO...and people were saying I was scared.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2004, 01:00:24 PM »
do it and videotape it. DO IT!
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2004, 01:01:59 PM »
wow.  WOW.

Grundy is pretty big man.  and he a crazy muphukka too.  yo homie!! remember me?? :laugh:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2004, 01:47:32 PM »
so basically like everyone predicted.. nothing is hapening

Floydness

« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2004, 02:29:09 PM »
^^^ were u ever on an MTV show called made?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2004, 03:19:40 PM »
so basically like everyone predicted.. nothing is hapening

-KIDRENEGADE-

Acgrundy

« Reply #161 on: October 10, 2004, 05:02:30 PM »
lol this shit is funny.  jake, you can eat a dick.  if you want to beat my ass, and you are 18 or older, you can come beat my ass.  I live in sacramento.  anytime you want.  but like always, I think your lying.  so go ahead, let me know if you wanna come to sacramento and whoop my ass.  I'll give you an adress of a spot you can come to.  you can pick the day.

Downy is not 18.  In fact I don't know how old he is.  he is almost as big of liar as jake.  I wanna give him an assbeating so damn bad, but I ain't tryna do some jail time over it.  I mean look how far you guys on wcc take it.  really it ain't a big deal.  fights happen all the time all over the place.  I don't really feel like explaining anything cuz I really don't care.  You can think what you want about it.  I will still box him with gloves so its legal, and videotape it so you drama queens can have a reason to live.  So whenever nima plans on comming back to LA, and when I go down there to kick it with him, is when it will happen.  and like I said talk is cheap, so if you wanna talk shit, then put your money where your mouth is.  on videotape there is no denying who will win the match.  and yes, I am willing to bet $1500 on myself.

LMAO...and people were saying I was scared.

you are scared dumbshit.  you will only meet me at your house, where your parents will be.  I wanna kick your ass very bad, but I am no fucking idiot.  I gaurantee my life on it, that you are scared.  You will never admit it on wcc cuz wcc is your life.  Just from your and your stupid bitch friends IM's to me its obvious you are scared.  and you lie all the time too.  thats why I won't show up at your house, for all I know, you could have the cops waiting right there.  Say whatever you want on here Downy, me and you both know the truth.  your a scared lil pussy, and wcc is your life, you want wcc to think you are the coolest person in the world.

fake doggy dogg, I thought you are gonna kick my ass?  I"m waiting.  Cockle Bur Dr, Sacramento 95823.  there is a school there, perfect for you to kick my ass, very easy to find, even someone dumb as yourself.  So, come kick my ass.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #162 on: October 10, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »
owned, in your little fuckin make believe world.  jake is the biggest liar on this board.  I could care less what he has to say, iits not worth believing.  come kick my ass jake like you said you wanted too.

lol you need some fucking pussy dude

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2004, 11:42:34 AM »
^^^ were u ever on an MTV show called made?
no.... YES...

but on a serious tip.. no.. y who do i look like?

Caution2006

« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2005, 01:20:14 AM »
lol to be continued?