Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11036 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2004, 02:04:06 PM »
dude is everybody on this board nutty besides me? ??? a 27 year old is renting a car and coming all the way from sacramento, to fight someone hes never met or even see before because he pisses him off on dubcc... grundy... u have issues... i suggest u see a doctor.. ::)

LOL no kidding. this shit is funny as fuck.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2004, 02:30:25 PM »
LMAO. I thought this was that one thread when they were gonna scrap at DJ Quik's concert.

I can video tape. I'll drive to the SFV to watch this shit. My money's on Grundy. NIK is a whole lot of talk. LMAO @ Fighting credentials.

that's so dope. so we got everything we need now right? someone who can definitely be there cause he lives there, and 2 guys who want to take the smack-talking out to the street and turn it into fist-fighting. awesome. so? let's get it on I think. why waiting another week... do you want to take anabolica or what the hell lol. just fight... soon.. the sooner the better.. and sgv tapes it and loads it up at yousendit.com and wcc will download that shit. and if you guys arent sure who won (which shouldnt be, since the loser oughta be all over the place) wcc will just make a poll and ppl vote after having watched the video.. hahaa so damn great! do this!
^^^LMAO. Tell that bitch ey! LMAO @ Unpredictable when drunk. :)

LMAO @ Seer ;)

7even, you're a fag. Fighting over shit that stems from the net is REAL dumb, BUT if they want to scrap over it, let them. Stop trying to be on some Ghandi shit, you tree hugging piece of shit.

didnt know you are a crazy person? uh, never mind.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2004, 03:31:44 PM »
I deem this thread classic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2004, 03:34:49 PM »
this thread is so retarded that i'll have to agree with Sikotic. classic shit right here

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2004, 04:12:14 PM »
OMG i didn't think u guys would take it this far lol
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

DAYUM

« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2004, 05:05:04 PM »
they didnt Ac Grundy did

DAYUM

« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2004, 08:22:45 PM »
shut up or i'll fly over and kick your ass you sonnuvabitch  >:(

fuck u hoe, i pokemon challenge ur ass ill go supersayin on u...

ill drop u like Kain drops his pants when he sees a Dipset video  ;D

Jome

« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2004, 08:29:01 PM »
LMAO, this thread is vintage stuff, instant classic.  ;D
Keep it up y'all.  :D

how is it classic?  you have two asses who are well known for having to be right all the time, and thinking they're the shit pretendin they're gonna go fight,and trying to out bluff each other to look hard on here. (how sad is that?). in a week they're gonna come back and either say they couldn't be bothered to turn up, say that the other didnt turn up.. or got on really well and went for burger king.. lol

That's a point, but that's part of what makes it so hilarious..  :D

I deem this thread classic.

* Co-signs this nutter *

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2004, 08:54:30 PM »
Ain't tryna out bluff anyone...He's been begging me for quite a while...He's the desperate one, renting a car and driving 7 hours (from Sacramento to Los Angeles) with $1,500 in his pocket, just to fight someone he doesn't know half his age because of internet beef...LOL.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 12:16:12 AM by Now_I_Know »

pappy

« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2004, 12:05:13 AM »
Ain't tryna out bluff anyone...He's been begging me for quite a while...He's the desperate one, renting a car and driving 7 hours (from Sacramento to California) with $1,500 in his pocket, just to fight someone he doesn't know half his age because of internet beef...LOL.

um, you say grundy is 27 an you say your half his age, so that makes you 13-14 years old lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2004, 12:15:42 AM »
Ain't tryna out bluff anyone...He's been begging me for quite a while...He's the desperate one, renting a car and driving 7 hours (from Sacramento to California) with $1,500 in his pocket, just to fight someone he doesn't know half his age because of internet beef...LOL.

um, you say grundy is 27 an you say your half his age, so that makes you 13-14 years old lol.

I'm exaggerating...Just like when you say AG is 12...LOL

pappy

« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2004, 12:20:34 AM »

I'm exaggerating...Just like when you say AG is 12...LOL
i kno im jus breaking your balls, an every1 knows its krimson thats 12, ag is 13 lol

ecrazy

« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2004, 01:30:40 AM »
Have Yall Seen Napolean Dynamite?

it sounds like AC is the guy on the left, Napoleans brother or whatever....Remember when he say'd "Your just jelous napolean because you werent online all day talking to hot babes"....MAN, but yea, This Shit Is Classic, there should be a "Classic Post" Section like they have @ Wutangcorp. where all the classic threads go...just a suggestion

The Watcher

« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2004, 08:02:31 AM »
if this goes down, it will be somethin like Yuk & Game.

NIK sayin one thing, Grundy sayin another

"I whooped your ass muthafucka!!"
"No I whoopd yours!!!!!"

etc.. someone videotape this shit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2004, 12:06:36 PM »
if i'm in LA that day i'll help whoop AG's senior citizen ass on general principal alone fuck beef, i just think dude is a no life virgin. Dude's how old ? messing with a high schooler over some internet beef....LOL that's lame as fuck i swear when i'm 27 or however fuckig old he is , i plan on being in an accounting firm debating over $$ than some shit on the net.....must suck to be damn near 30,from sacramento,have no life, and be  a virgin. lol

NIK wins this even if he gets his ass whooped.....no 30 year old should be fucking with a highschooler unless it's his little brother.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09