Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11025 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #210 on: January 06, 2006, 06:29:16 AM »
FIGHT HIM YOU FUCKING PUSSY YOU ARE BRINGING SHAME TO THE CITY OF SAC (even though your bitch ass probably lives in rocklin) ;D

you live in sac fool?  hell, come talk the shit to me.  Gold Run Ave, Sacramento 95842.  anytime mutha fucka. If you live in sacramento $100 says you would not meet me face to face.
WAHAHAHA that nigga ACgrundy pulled GAYbananas hoe card..................you a bitch gay bananas.....now lets get this shit cracking.two cats in the same city, is more realer than some fool 7hrs.away.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #211 on: January 06, 2006, 06:35:50 AM »
this thread has always been walking the thin line between sad and funny, still does

Stfu, just sit back and enjoy the show, it's starting to pick up again..
You don't give up on Seinfeld just because of one or two bad episodes.

LMAO

FIGHT HIM YOU FUCKING PUSSY YOU ARE BRINGING SHAME TO THE CITY OF SAC (even though your bitch ass probably lives in rocklin) ;D

you live in sac fool?  hell, come talk the shit to me.  Gold Run Ave, Sacramento 95842.  anytime mutha fucka. If you live in sacramento $100 says you would not meet me face to face.

;D

excellent, that acgrundy character has a short fuse lol
[/quote/ (I like the way he attacks his prey....reminds me of my self....go get him Ac)................for gay bananas has opened his mouth to many times.your a shit talker just like I thought.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #212 on: January 06, 2006, 06:38:18 AM »
this thread has always been walking the thin line between sad and funny, still does

Stfu, just sit back and enjoy the show, it's starting to pick up again..
You don't give up on Seinfeld just because of one or two bad episodes.

LMAO

;D

excellent, that acgrundy character has a short fuse lol

a short fuse?  I'm not angry at all.  the guy called me a pussy.  I am offering him $100 to meet me face to face.  thats all I said.  I didn't say I was gonna fight him.  he has nothing to lose.  since I'm a pussy, all he has to do is come up and take the money from me.  simple as that.  I bet he won't, even tho, I am a pussy and it oughtta be like taking candy from a baby.  I mean, if you can't take $100 from somebody you just called a pussy, what does that make you?

a sloppy pussy ?
WAhahahahahahahaha.........lmao.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #213 on: January 06, 2006, 06:43:31 AM »
What now nucca I'm sitting outside your house in a van loading my 5.56mm XM8 Lightweight Assault Rifle with armor piercing rounds. Come out here and plead like a little bitch and I might not molest your mom after I kill you.  Oh wait, you're 27, I'm sure you live in a great home all by yourself now. Haha just playing I live in north oakland, it's all good man, i'm not madatcha, its just my asshole nature to provoke easy people. Which you are, of course people are easily caught off guard and agitated when they are hiding some shameful secret and are going through depression. I think everyone here at dubcc needs to take it a little easier on acgrundy because the kids having trouble feeling equal in the world, and while most of us passed through this phase as teens and in our early twenties, acgrundy has not, most likely from some large overwhelming self doubts he has incurred in life. If we make him feel more accepted, and communicate with him a manner that is pleasent, we will have started a process towards changing this nearly thirty year old man from closet case, smug, doubtful prick to brotherly, sociable, extroverted member of society, and don't we in the end want to see our peers succeed? I think everyone needs to just remind acgrundy that he is welcomed, and that you love him. Lets hear it for the boy.
Whatever...the real question is,are you gonna go for that 100(shit talker)...................you lucky im not their,ill help him stomp your filthy ass myself.

J Bananas

« Reply #214 on: January 06, 2006, 09:11:58 AM »
i see hempside had fun with this post. what are you doing on the net going over old threads? shouldnt u be busy with your beautiul new girlfriend?  ;D your dishonesty makes me sick

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2006, 02:59:23 AM »
All I got to say to you is,A.C.GRUNDY......you lost alot of points (GB)on this one fool.no matter what you say now,your always gonna be known as a shit talking coward ass bisexual....plus i did not call him a pussy,you did...coward you made ya bed, lay in it bitch............and why you worried about another mans relationship.trick im getting pussy,while you are a pussy.........your idol HEMPSide.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2006, 04:31:59 AM »
God dammit i read all nine pages 2 catch up wit the story thinkin somethin had went down as its being brung up again.....2 find out its Jay bananas and hemp arguin...AGAIN!! shit, like 20 mins of my life away.....

The Maestro

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2006, 06:44:07 AM »
lmao.

J Bananas

« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2006, 12:28:06 PM »
God dammit i read all nine pages 2 catch up wit the story thinkin somethin had went down as its being brung up again.....2 find out its Jay bananas and hemp arguin...AGAIN!! shit, like 20 mins of my life away.....

oh you know you're addicted to the beef, just like big hemp is addicted to man cock

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: January 11, 2006, 07:49:09 AM »
OH go and Suk-a-dic.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2006, 04:01:22 AM »
grab ya glocks when u see hempside.call the cops when u see hempside.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2006, 08:02:52 AM »
LMAo is this still the same thread where Grundy and NIK planned to fight at Powerhouse?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2006, 09:48:20 AM »
LMAo is this still the same thread where Grundy and NIK planned to fight at Powerhouse?

LOL...Naah, this was wayyy later.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2006, 04:57:13 PM »
Fuck Me 9 pages and aint shit happened! I just had a moment of Clarity, im wasting my fuckin time on this site lol

[img]

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2006, 12:03:16 PM »
If yall did not relize it yet,this is where shit turns into reaity for (gods worst gift to the world)....shits mad funny on how he gets his hoe card pulled real quick......very entertaining, check it out.