Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11026 times)

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2009, 06:03:16 PM »
now_i_know i just noticed the image with kevin garnett and pau gasol in your signature and that's fucking hilarious , kg is a fucking queer!!! he flops and tried to get the foul and pau is like wtf?
thanks for letting us know. we couldnt see it.

no problem!!! i just noticed it too dude!!!!!!! :P

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #256 on: January 22, 2009, 07:02:31 PM »
comedy...

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #257 on: January 24, 2009, 03:30:31 AM »
lol, Nik's one of the biggest losers ever to come across

acgrundy

« Reply #258 on: January 24, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »
didn't nik back out of fighting and instead they played a basketball game where nik won lol.

we weren't supposed to fight, we met up to play ball for 500 bux...acgrundy never had the money.

Yeah, but I wanted to fight...remember, I told you fuck the basketball I came here to fight...and then you started whining and shit, and then I pushed you and your girlfriend got on the phone like she was about to call the cops...and then I told you that I had boxing gloves in my truck, and you still were not down...any of this ring a bell?  Funny how the details get left out...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #259 on: January 24, 2009, 03:52:42 PM »
didn't nik back out of fighting and instead they played a basketball game where nik won lol.

we weren't supposed to fight, we met up to play ball for 500 bux...acgrundy never had the money.

Yeah, but I wanted to fight...remember, I told you fuck the basketball I came here to fight...and then you started whining and shit, and then I pushed you and your girlfriend got on the phone like she was about to call the cops...and then I told you that I had boxing gloves in my truck, and you still were not down...any of this ring a bell?  Funny how the details get left out...

LMAOOOO, yea right...you didnt push me, the most climatic thing you did was tap the basketball out of my hands and then I called you a little bitch...you were like "oh, so now I'm a bitch?".. I'm like, "yea, you swore you'd play me for money and now you're bitching out like a bitch"....you were supposed to show up with 500 bux, fuckin punkass. and stop embellishing the situation, my girlfriend was talking to her homegirl on the phone, LOL@your paranoid ass thinkin anyone would call the cops for your lil 5'4" ass... she was laughing (at you) the whole time.

BTW, I wasn't angry, you were the angry one, I was laughing at you and telling you how pathetic you are for your punk antics. I had no reason to "fight". I came there to win 500 bux, but you bitched out.

If you really drove 7 hours to fight, you woulda swung, punkass. So in essence, you bitched out of 2 things. Playing for 500 bux, like you said you would, AND fighting. LMAO.

Muhfukka

« Reply #260 on: January 24, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
i dont doubt that now i know pussed out but you drove from sacramento what the fuck is wrong with you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #261 on: January 24, 2009, 03:53:55 PM »
lol, Nik's one of the biggest losers ever to come across

?? that sentence made no sense whatsoever.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #262 on: January 24, 2009, 03:55:28 PM »
i dont doubt that now i know pussed out but you drove from sacramento what the fuck is wrong with you

we were supposed to play ball for 500 bux. it was supposed to be another payday for me, that's the only reason I went there... I wasn't about to fight some internet character at a public park when I'm not even upset at him. trust me when I say, Grundy is not a scary lookin dude in the least bit...LOL.

Muhfukka

« Reply #263 on: January 24, 2009, 03:56:08 PM »
haha i dont doubt that either

Muhfukka

« Reply #264 on: January 24, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »
so acgrundy lost the game right

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #265 on: January 24, 2009, 03:59:19 PM »
^yea...but he bitched out of payin me 500 bux, which he gave his word for before we met up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #266 on: January 24, 2009, 04:00:55 PM »
you should have knocked his ass out and taken his car haha

acgrundy

« Reply #267 on: January 24, 2009, 05:29:13 PM »

LMAOOOO, yea right...you didnt push me, the most climatic thing you did was tap the basketball out of my hands and then I called you a little bitch...you were like "oh, so now I'm a bitch?".. I'm like, "yea, you swore you'd play me for money and now you're bitching out like a bitch"....you were supposed to show up with 500 bux, fuckin punkass. and stop embellishing the situation, my girlfriend was talking to her homegirl on the phone, LOL@your paranoid ass thinkin anyone would call the cops for your lil 5'4" ass... she was laughing (at you) the whole time.

BTW, I wasn't angry, you were the angry one, I was laughing at you and telling you how pathetic you are for your punk antics. I had no reason to "fight". I came there to win 500 bux, but you bitched out.

If you really drove 7 hours to fight, you woulda swung, punkass. So in essence, you bitched out of 2 things. Playing for 500 bux, like you said you would, AND fighting. LMAO.

lol...we both know what happened

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #268 on: January 24, 2009, 05:31:10 PM »
Lmfao this started in2004 now its 2009
Bullets aint got no names

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #269 on: January 24, 2009, 06:01:20 PM »
Lmfao this started in2004 now its 2009