Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11172 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #270 on: January 24, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »
He's coming to rescue my foot stuck up in your ass faggot yea what ok
Bullets aint got no names

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #271 on: January 24, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »
He's coming to rescue my foot stuck up in your ass faggot yea what ok
You got me there tough guy.

Hey Ma

« Reply #272 on: January 24, 2009, 11:48:10 PM »
I'm in the Valley bitch

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh46gXj7Cky4AEj1SU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh46gXj7Cky4AEj1SU</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #273 on: January 25, 2009, 02:39:03 AM »
didn't nik back out of fighting and instead they played a basketball game where nik won lol.

we weren't supposed to fight, we met up to play ball for 500 bux...acgrundy never had the money.

Yeah, but I wanted to fight...remember, I told you fuck the basketball I came here to fight...and then you started whining and shit, and then I pushed you and your girlfriend got on the phone like she was about to call the cops...and then I told you that I had boxing gloves in my truck, and you still were not down...any of this ring a bell?  Funny how the details get left out...

LMAOOOO, yea right...you didnt push me, the most climatic thing you did was tap the basketball out of my hands and then I called you a little bitch...you were like "oh, so now I'm a bitch?".. I'm like, "yea, you swore you'd play me for money and now you're bitching out like a bitch"....you were supposed to show up with 500 bux, fuckin punkass. and stop embellishing the situation, my girlfriend was talking to her homegirl on the phone, LOL@your paranoid ass thinkin anyone would call the cops for your lil 5'4" ass... she was laughing (at you) the whole time.

BTW, I wasn't angry, you were the angry one, I was laughing at you and telling you how pathetic you are for your punk antics. I had no reason to "fight". I came there to win 500 bux, but you bitched out.

If you really drove 7 hours to fight, you woulda swung, punkass. So in essence, you bitched out of 2 things. Playing for 500 bux, like you said you would, AND fighting. LMAO.

lol...we both know what happened

we sure do, you lyin ass punk. what ever happened to that 500 bux you swore you'd come with? lol@you shakin my hand after i beat you, actin like all was good, but you were obviously still mad at the world. i'd be to if i were you. 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #274 on: January 25, 2009, 11:30:38 AM »
didn't nik back out of fighting and instead they played a basketball game where nik won lol.

we weren't supposed to fight, we met up to play ball for 500 bux...acgrundy never had the money.

Yeah, but I wanted to fight...remember, I told you fuck the basketball I came here to fight...and then you started whining and shit, and then I pushed you and your girlfriend got on the phone like she was about to call the cops...and then I told you that I had boxing gloves in my truck, and you still were not down...any of this ring a bell?  Funny how the details get left out...

LMAOOOO, yea right...you didnt push me, the most climatic thing you did was tap the basketball out of my hands and then I called you a little bitch...you were like "oh, so now I'm a bitch?".. I'm like, "yea, you swore you'd play me for money and now you're bitching out like a bitch"....you were supposed to show up with 500 bux, fuckin punkass. and stop embellishing the situation, my girlfriend was talking to her homegirl on the phone, LOL@your paranoid ass thinkin anyone would call the cops for your lil 5'4" ass... she was laughing (at you) the whole time.

BTW, I wasn't angry, you were the angry one, I was laughing at you and telling you how pathetic you are for your punk antics. I had no reason to "fight". I came there to win 500 bux, but you bitched out.

If you really drove 7 hours to fight, you woulda swung, punkass. So in essence, you bitched out of 2 things. Playing for 500 bux, like you said you would, AND fighting. LMAO.

we sure do, you lyin ass punk. what ever happened to that 500 bux you swore you'd come with? lol@you shakin my hand after i beat you, actin like all was good, but you were obviously still mad at the world. i'd be to if i were you. 8)

Yeah, I shook your hand because I have this thing called character...you beat me in the basketball game, and even more importantly you showed up, which I never thought you would do.

Why didn't you beat me up and take my money?  I lied to you saying I would play basketball and bet $500 on the game because it was the only way to get you to possibly show up.

I had one thing to prove, and that was to myself.  I had been talking all this shit, and saying I was gonna kick your ass, so I had to show up and prove it.  Not to you, not to anyone on this forum, just to myself.  I showed up ready and willing to fight...you declined.  After all the years of you talking shit to me, and then you have your chance...you declined.  I told you, I am not a bully...I'm not going to beat someone up who is obviously scared, and isn't willing to take on the challenge..in other words, a coward.  And especially not at the risk of getting arrested.

The way I see it, you backing down is much worse for you than getting your ass kicked.  You talked a TON of shit to me throughout the years on this forum, and then when it came down to it, face to face, you had nothing to say, and wanted no part of a fight.  That right there has got to be so much worse for your pride than getting your ass kicked.  Deep down you knew you wished you could just knock me out...but you were scared, and now you live with that.  You are a lil' girl nik.  I know it.  Look how many lies you have been caught up in on this forum.  Look at how you react when you get banned.  Just read your fucking posts in the thread about getting arrested for weed.  You are a straight up coward.  I don't give one flying fuck who on this forum believes who...it doesn't matter to me...I know the real.  Your perspective and reality views are so fucking twisted that I really believe that you just don't get it.  Change your life man...who the fuck are you trying to impress?  A bunch of people on this forum that you will never meet?  Fuck man, here is the best piece of advice for you...delete your account and never come onto wcc again.  You have no clue how much this place is affecting and ruining your life.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #275 on: January 25, 2009, 11:37:15 AM »
im projecting this goes 10 more pages in the next week

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #276 on: January 25, 2009, 11:42:54 AM »
lol at this thread

Muhfukka

« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2009, 11:46:15 AM »
you guys should meet up again and settle the score

Lunatic

« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2009, 12:06:13 PM »
LMFAO this is my first time seeing this. 5 years later this beef is still goin on :o

dubcc classic.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2009, 01:09:11 PM »

herpes

« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2009, 04:16:14 PM »

Yeah, I shook your hand because I have this thing called character...you beat me in the basketball game, and even more importantly you showed up, which I never thought you would do.

Why didn't you beat me up and take my money?  I lied to you saying I would play basketball and bet $500 on the game because it was the only way to get you to possibly show up.

I had one thing to prove, and that was to myself.  I had been talking all this shit, and saying I was gonna kick your ass, so I had to show up and prove it.  Not to you, not to anyone on this forum, just to myself.  I showed up ready and willing to fight...you declined.  After all the years of you talking shit to me, and then you have your chance...you declined.  I told you, I am not a bully...I'm not going to beat someone up who is obviously scared, and isn't willing to take on the challenge..in other words, a coward.  And especially not at the risk of getting arrested.

The way I see it, you backing down is much worse for you than getting your ass kicked.  You talked a TON of shit to me throughout the years on this forum, and then when it came down to it, face to face, you had nothing to say, and wanted no part of a fight.  That right there has got to be so much worse for your pride than getting your ass kicked.  Deep down you knew you wished you could just knock me out...but you were scared, and now you live with that.  You are a lil' girl nik.  I know it.  Look how many lies you have been caught up in on this forum.  Look at how you react when you get banned.  Just read your fucking posts in the thread about getting arrested for weed.  You are a straight up coward.  I don't give one flying fuck who on this forum believes who...it doesn't matter to me...I know the real.  Your perspective and reality views are so fucking twisted that I really believe that you just don't get it.  Change your life man...who the fuck are you trying to impress?  A bunch of people on this forum that you will never meet?  Fuck man, here is the best piece of advice for you...delete your account and never come onto wcc again.  You have no clue how much this place is affecting and ruining your life.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2009, 03:25:43 AM »
OMFG im fuckin cryin here LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BEST.....THREAD....EVER....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #282 on: January 26, 2009, 06:28:26 AM »
lol you'll only find that on dubcc, two guys who want to meet for a fight with one of them being 27 (!!!) :laugh:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2009, 10:08:23 AM »
Happens on pretty much every internet forum that exists actually  ::)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #284 on: January 26, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »
Happens on pretty much every internet forum that exists actually  ::)

Well I'm not used to that, maybe you should spend less time in such forums. Seems like I'm the only one who finds that abnormal  ???
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 01:09:25 PM by Dr. Ján Ïtor »