Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11157 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #285 on: January 26, 2009, 07:08:47 PM »

didn't nik back out of fighting and instead they played a basketball game where nik won lol.

we weren't supposed to fight, we met up to play ball for 500 bux...acgrundy never had the money.

Yeah, but I wanted to fight...remember, I told you fuck the basketball I came here to fight...and then you started whining and shit, and then I pushed you and your girlfriend got on the phone like she was about to call the cops...and then I told you that I had boxing gloves in my truck, and you still were not down...any of this ring a bell?  Funny how the details get left out...

LMAOOOO, yea right...you didnt push me, the most climatic thing you did was tap the basketball out of my hands and then I called you a little bitch...you were like "oh, so now I'm a bitch?".. I'm like, "yea, you swore you'd play me for money and now you're bitching out like a bitch"....you were supposed to show up with 500 bux, fuckin punkass. and stop embellishing the situation, my girlfriend was talking to her homegirl on the phone, LOL@your paranoid ass thinkin anyone would call the cops for your lil 5'4" ass... she was laughing (at you) the whole time.

BTW, I wasn't angry, you were the angry one, I was laughing at you and telling you how pathetic you are for your punk antics. I had no reason to "fight". I came there to win 500 bux, but you bitched out.

If you really drove 7 hours to fight, you woulda swung, punkass. So in essence, you bitched out of 2 things. Playing for 500 bux, like you said you would, AND fighting. LMAO.

lol...we both know what happened

we sure do, you lyin ass punk. what ever happened to that 500 bux you swore you'd come with? lol@you shakin my hand after i beat you, actin like all was good, but you were obviously still mad at the world. i'd be to if i were you. 8)

Yeah, I shook your hand because I have this thing called character...you beat me in the basketball game, and even more importantly you showed up, which I never thought you would do.

Why didn't you beat me up and take my money?  I lied to you saying I would play basketball and bet $500 on the game because it was the only way to get you to possibly show up.

I had one thing to prove, and that was to myself.  I had been talking all this shit, and saying I was gonna kick your ass, so I had to show up and prove it.  Not to you, not to anyone on this forum, just to myself.  I showed up ready and willing to fight...you declined.  After all the years of you talking shit to me, and then you have your chance...you declined.  I told you, I am not a bully...I'm not going to beat someone up who is obviously scared, and isn't willing to take on the challenge..in other words, a coward.  And especially not at the risk of getting arrested.

The way I see it, you backing down is much worse for you than getting your ass kicked.  You talked a TON of shit to me throughout the years on this forum, and then when it came down to it, face to face, you had nothing to say, and wanted no part of a fight.  That right there has got to be so much worse for your pride than getting your ass kicked.  Deep down you knew you wished you could just knock me out...but you were scared, and now you live with that.  You are a lil' girl nik.  I know it.  Look how many lies you have been caught up in on this forum.  Look at how you react when you get banned.  Just read your fucking posts in the thread about getting arrested for weed.  You are a straight up coward.  I don't give one flying fuck who on this forum believes who...it doesn't matter to me...I know the real.  Your perspective and reality views are so fucking twisted that I really believe that you just don't get it.  Change your life man...who the fuck are you trying to impress?  A bunch of people on this forum that you will never meet?  Fuck man, here is the best piece of advice for you...delete your account and never come onto wcc again.  You have no clue how much this place is affecting and ruining your life.

do you even know what a fight is, you moronic punk? you don't just show up to a public park and say to someone "hey, lets fight!"...only a dumbshit would be like "okay, yea, lets fight!"...fights are spontaneous and something that happens through anger/rage. you took the internet shit serious and I didn't. there was no anger in me. I had no reason to fight you, I thought you were just some funny looking pudgy midget who was mad at life. I did, however, want to take money from your pussy ass. the fact of the matter is, you drove 7 hours and if you really weren't scared of me you woulda just fucked me up...but of course, you coulda' never done that. you left there claiming you respected me and felt stupid for that, and now all of a sudden the story switches up. ahahahah. face it, grundy, you drove 7 hours to bitch out of a bet and to bitch out of "beating my ass"...and you claimed in a post that your original plan was to "swing on me regardless", but once you saw I wasnt as bitch as you are, you backed out of the plan. I only wish WCC was there to witness your quiet ass making yourself look dumb and losing in a game you swore you'd beat me in.

Bitched out of the bet we had in place AND your plan to fuck me up...LMAO. What a loser. Only Tom would cosign someone like you.

Floydness

« Reply #286 on: January 26, 2009, 07:17:48 PM »

didn't nik back out of fighting and instead they played a basketball game where nik won lol.

we weren't supposed to fight, we met up to play ball for 500 bux...acgrundy never had the money.

Yeah, but I wanted to fight...remember, I told you fuck the basketball I came here to fight...and then you started whining and shit, and then I pushed you and your girlfriend got on the phone like she was about to call the cops...and then I told you that I had boxing gloves in my truck, and you still were not down...any of this ring a bell?  Funny how the details get left out...

LMAOOOO, yea right...you didnt push me, the most climatic thing you did was tap the basketball out of my hands and then I called you a little bitch...you were like "oh, so now I'm a bitch?".. I'm like, "yea, you swore you'd play me for money and now you're bitching out like a bitch"....you were supposed to show up with 500 bux, fuckin punkass. and stop embellishing the situation, my girlfriend was talking to her homegirl on the phone, LOL@your paranoid ass thinkin anyone would call the cops for your lil 5'4" ass... she was laughing (at you) the whole time.

BTW, I wasn't angry, you were the angry one, I was laughing at you and telling you how pathetic you are for your punk antics. I had no reason to "fight". I came there to win 500 bux, but you bitched out.

If you really drove 7 hours to fight, you woulda swung, punkass. So in essence, you bitched out of 2 things. Playing for 500 bux, like you said you would, AND fighting. LMAO.

we sure do, you lyin ass punk. what ever happened to that 500 bux you swore you'd come with? lol@you shakin my hand after i beat you, actin like all was good, but you were obviously still mad at the world. i'd be to if i were you. 8)

Yeah, I shook your hand because I have this thing called character...you beat me in the basketball game, and even more importantly you showed up, which I never thought you would do.

Why didn't you beat me up and take my money?  I lied to you saying I would play basketball and bet $500 on the game because it was the only way to get you to possibly show up.

I had one thing to prove, and that was to myself.  I had been talking all this shit, and saying I was gonna kick your ass, so I had to show up and prove it.  Not to you, not to anyone on this forum, just to myself.  I showed up ready and willing to fight...you declined.  After all the years of you talking shit to me, and then you have your chance...you declined.  I told you, I am not a bully...I'm not going to beat someone up who is obviously scared, and isn't willing to take on the challenge..in other words, a coward.  And especially not at the risk of getting arrested.

The way I see it, you backing down is much worse for you than getting your ass kicked.  You talked a TON of shit to me throughout the years on this forum, and then when it came down to it, face to face, you had nothing to say, and wanted no part of a fight.  That right there has got to be so much worse for your pride than getting your ass kicked.  Deep down you knew you wished you could just knock me out...but you were scared, and now you live with that.  You are a lil' girl nik.  I know it.  Look how many lies you have been caught up in on this forum.  Look at how you react when you get banned.  Just read your fucking posts in the thread about getting arrested for weed.  You are a straight up coward.  I don't give one flying fuck who on this forum believes who...it doesn't matter to me...I know the real.  Your perspective and reality views are so fucking twisted that I really believe that you just don't get it.  Change your life man...who the fuck are you trying to impress?  A bunch of people on this forum that you will never meet?  Fuck man, here is the best piece of advice for you...delete your account and never come onto wcc again.  You have no clue how much this place is affecting and ruining your life.

do you even know what a fight is, you moronic punk? you don't just show up to a public park and say to someone "hey, lets fight!"...only a dumbshit would be like "okay, yea, lets fight!"...fights are spontaneous and something that happens through anger/rage. you took the internet shit serious and I didn't. there was no anger in me. I had no reason to fight you, I thought you were just some funny looking pudgy midget who was mad at life. I did, however, want to take money from your pussy ass. the fact of the matter is, you drove 7 hours and if you really weren't scared of me you woulda just fucked me up...but of course, you coulda' never done that. you left there claiming you respected me and felt stupid for that, and now all of a sudden the story switches up. ahahahah. face it, grundy, you drove 7 hours to bitch out of a bet and to bitch out of "beating my ass"...and you claimed in a post that your original plan was to "swing on me regardless", but once you saw I wasnt as bitch as you are, you backed out of the plan. I only wish WCC was there to witness your quiet ass making yourself look dumb and losing in a game you swore you'd beat me in.

Bitched out of the bet we had in place AND your plan to fuck me up...LMAO. What a loser. Only Tom would cosign someone like you.

lol exactly. im a witness to all this. :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2009, 07:25:48 PM »

lol exactly. im a witness to all this. :laugh:

well then it has to be true...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #288 on: January 26, 2009, 07:54:56 PM »
hey, i'm just calling it like i saw it. acgrundy was paranoid that i was calling the cops on him when i was talking to my friend on the phone lol. he was acting very strange.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #289 on: January 26, 2009, 08:10:46 PM »
hey, i'm just calling it like i saw it. acgrundy was paranoid that i was calling the cops on him when i was talking to my friend on the phone lol. he was acting very strange.

lol i really dont give a fuck about this little internet fight. I was just messin with u. No need to try and convince me about what happened. The shit is fuckin funny as hell lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #290 on: January 27, 2009, 10:44:42 AM »
So in conclusion you're both faggots. :catfight:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #291 on: January 27, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »
So in conclusion you're both faggots. :catfight:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #293 on: January 27, 2009, 05:11:15 PM »
it wasnt a surpise how it all ended.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #294 on: January 28, 2009, 12:46:04 AM »
lol. good lord almighty might.

so is that why AC is so pissed off all the time....5'4"??? damn...

and wtf 7 hours to play some basketball???  damn....

i'm just going to say this...If there was suppose to be a fight someone should have just swung. period. I'm not trying to say "i'm from the streets" or nothing, but every where where i've lived at in my life, if that's your intent, you just do it! you don't talk about , marinate on feelings and situations and auxiliary notions of being labled a bully or what have you, you just do it. AC obviously had intent on doing something....you don't travel 7 hours to play a god damn basketball game unless you're the fucking Harlem Globe Trotters. i'm sorry that jut ain't happenin' in real life. you only travel 7 hours to meet up with another dude if there's gonna be A) drugs dealed B)business  Sealed or  C) caps pealed...period. AC i'm sorry but you should have just swung on site, NIK played your ass like a bongo.

take a lesson from the homie TUCO

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VUslGSoEH8I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VUslGSoEH8I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #295 on: January 28, 2009, 01:04:01 PM »
^ classic movie

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #296 on: January 29, 2009, 02:19:46 AM »
I'm suprised how an internet forum can play such an enormous role in someone's life... It's actually kinda pathetic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #297 on: January 29, 2009, 02:37:22 AM »
I'm suprised how an internet forum can play such an enormous role in someone's life... It's actually kinda pathetic

who was that directed at? i'm not the one who drove 7 hours back and forth.. i just set up a basketball match for 500 bux. the meeting spot was a 5 minute drive from where i live. i'd rather jerk it for 14 hours straight than waste 14 hours of driving to play basketball with someone on the net.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #298 on: January 29, 2009, 05:57:24 AM »
im projecting this goes 10 more pages in the next week

we can only hope

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #299 on: January 29, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »

TRUE STORY.