Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11022 times)

the ghost

Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #300 on: January 29, 2009, 09:29:46 AM »
lol. good lord almighty might.

so is that why AC is so pissed off all the time....5'4"??? damn...

and wtf 7 hours to play some basketball???  damn....

i'm just going to say this...If there was suppose to be a fight someone should have just swung. period. I'm not trying to say "i'm from the streets" or nothing, but every where where i've lived at in my life, if that's your intent, you just do it! you don't talk about , marinate on feelings and situations and auxiliary notions of being labled a bully or what have you, you just do it. AC obviously had intent on doing something....you don't travel 7 hours to play a god damn basketball game unless you're the fucking Harlem Globe Trotters. i'm sorry that jut ain't happenin' in real life. you only travel 7 hours to meet up with another dude if there's gonna be A) drugs dealed B)business  Sealed or  C) caps pealed...period. AC i'm sorry but you should have just swung on site, NIK played your ass like a bongo.

take a lesson from the homie TUCO

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VUslGSoEH8I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VUslGSoEH8I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

The Harlem Globetrotters line and the Homie TUCO almost made me cry laughing....nice!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #301 on: January 29, 2009, 09:32:51 AM »
GEEKS!  ;D

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #302 on: January 29, 2009, 11:25:47 AM »
WTF? You aren't straight!!  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #304 on: January 29, 2009, 03:38:49 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VUslGSoEH8I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VUslGSoEH8I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
+1 That's what's up.

Hey Ma

« Reply #305 on: January 29, 2009, 03:41:30 PM »
So I say these two should meet up again and actually fight this time. I'll photograph the event and provide water for each side.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #307 on: January 29, 2009, 09:53:42 PM »
Wait, this is not the video of Acrundy & NIK giving each other pedicures at the Woodland Hills Rec. center
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #308 on: January 30, 2009, 01:53:13 AM »
lol. good lord almighty might.

so is that why AC is so pissed off all the time....5'4"??? damn...

and wtf 7 hours to play some basketball???  damn....

i'm just going to say this...If there was suppose to be a fight someone should have just swung. period. I'm not trying to say "i'm from the streets" or nothing, but every where where i've lived at in my life, if that's your intent, you just do it! you don't talk about , marinate on feelings and situations and auxiliary notions of being labled a bully or what have you, you just do it. AC obviously had intent on doing something....you don't travel 7 hours to play a god damn basketball game unless you're the fucking Harlem Globe Trotters. i'm sorry that jut ain't happenin' in real life. you only travel 7 hours to meet up with another dude if there's gonna be A) drugs dealed B)business  Sealed or  C) caps pealed...period. AC i'm sorry but you should have just swung on site, NIK played your ass like a bongo.

The Harlem Globetrotters line and the Homie TUCO almost made me cry laughing....nice!

8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #309 on: April 13, 2011, 12:32:08 PM »
how come it ACGRUNDY never left the forum after losing the fight?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #310 on: April 13, 2011, 12:36:32 PM »
Another G Spot classic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #311 on: April 13, 2011, 12:42:12 PM »

WE WANT TRUTH
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #312 on: April 13, 2011, 05:16:55 PM »

WE WANT TRUTH

Because in that bitchs small mind, he was the man for driving 10 hours to not fight.  He wanted to prove to himself he could drive that far, and play bball.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #313 on: April 13, 2011, 06:45:57 PM »

WE WANT TRUTH

Because in that bitchs small mind, he was the man for driving 10 hours to not fight.  He wanted to prove to himself he could drive that far, and play bball.

"NO, YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION OF CHILDREN KNOW NOTHING, LIKE THE OLD & WISE!"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #314 on: April 13, 2011, 07:27:36 PM »
ACGRUNDY won't man up and handle his shit