Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11020 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2004, 04:27:10 PM »
WONDERBREAD - WORST STONER OF THE MILLENIUM AWARD.  STICK TO THEM DICKS AND BALLS YA USED TO.

i dont have beef with u.. i dont know why ur so damn homosexual.. plus.. thats not even funny.. or cute.. or anything..

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2004, 04:33:37 PM »
JERRY     

JERRY

JERRY

JERRY

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2004, 04:35:01 PM »
LMAO!! If i get enough money to be back out there in november or so... we might be able to do this for real!! lmao!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2004, 04:43:08 PM »
its not gonna be at your house.  and yeah, there will be a video camera.  I'll wait til nima comes back to the US, cuz he is filming a rap dvd.  then I will go down to LA and visit him, and whoop your mutha fuckin ass.  and it will be posted for all of wcc to see your humiliation.

I told you I'm not wasting my time to meet up with you, you moron...I actually have a life, and more important things to do than have internet beef meetings...If you want to fight me so bad, come down to my place...Learn how to read, idiot.

Acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2004, 05:01:56 PM »
its not gonna be at your house.  and yeah, there will be a video camera.  I'll wait til nima comes back to the US, cuz he is filming a rap dvd.  then I will go down to LA and visit him, and whoop your mutha fuckin ass.  and it will be posted for all of wcc to see your humiliation.

I told you I'm not wasting my time to meet up with you, you moron...I actually have a life, and more important things to do than have internet beef meetings...If you want to fight me so bad, come down to my place...Learn how to read, idiot.

listen up dumbfuck:

for one- you don't have a life, and you don't have more important things to do.

for 2 - I will come down to LA, just like I planned you fuckin down syndrom moron.  I'm just not going to your house.  your parents would probably call the cops on me, or you would like the lil bitch you are.  Hell we can do it a block away from your house.  I know you have problems leaving your house, but I think you can manage a block away.

3- If I go all the way there and your scary ass doesn't show up, it just proves what a pussy you are.

4- why don't you make a cash bet with me?  are you scared?

5- loser leaves WCC forever.  No exceptions.

6.  any of you bitch ass mutha fuckas wanna wager against me?  We can make payments thru paypal.  and if you don't pay up, just shows what a bitch you are.  I'll bet any amount of money.

7. wonderbread- I don't give a fuck about you, stay the fuck out my business. 

easy guidelines to follow Downy, although I am willing to bet you will have excuses against all of them.  And Nima should be there with a video camera and a witness just in case your scary ass don't show up.  and if he can't make it, we will see if justin has a video camera, and if he don't at least he will be a witness.

DAYUM

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2004, 05:08:09 PM »
LMAO guidelines to a fight LMAO i think this is Grundys first real fight

there are no fucking rules or "guidelines" yall sqaub and get it over with moron damn u must really be a fucking nerd

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2004, 05:18:47 PM »
NIK kick his ass
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2004, 05:32:53 PM »

there are no fucking rules or "guidelines" yall sqaub and get it over with moron damn u must really be a fucking nerd

its called incentives dumbfuck.  do you know what that word means?  oh I forgot you are a dumb ass uneducated dirty welfare recipient mexican that will never amount to anything.  Why don't you make a wager against me gAy G?  is it cause your mom spends all your government aid money on alcohol so she can get liquored up every night before she whores herself out?

there is no rules dumbass, but since you have a hard time comprehending words, you would think that I made rules.  and stay the fuck out my business you dirty mutha fucka.  don't you have anything better to do like fingerpaint on your school walls?  I don't give a fuck about you, so how bout you don't give a fuck about me and keep my fuckin name out your mouth and worry about your own damn self ya fuckin faggot.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2004, 05:46:16 PM »
LOL this brings back memories and is what used to make g-spot a personal favorite...kick his ass nik

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2004, 05:53:16 PM »
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2004, 05:59:44 PM »
NIK kick his ass
Why are you getting involved MISTER?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2004, 06:41:24 PM »
props on the revenge of nerds

DAYUM

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2004, 07:01:22 PM »

its called incentives dumbfuck.  do you know what that word means?  oh I forgot you are a dumb ass uneducated dirty welfare recipient mexican that will never amount to anything.  Why don't you make a wager against me gAy G?  is it cause your mom spends all your government aid money on alcohol so she can get liquored up every night before she whores herself out?

there is no rules dumbass, but since you have a hard time comprehending words, you would think that I made rules.  and stay the fuck out my business you dirty mutha fucka.  don't you have anything better to do like fingerpaint on your school walls?  I don't give a fuck about you, so how bout you don't give a fuck about me and keep my fuckin name out your mouth and worry about your own damn self ya fuckin faggot.

ur the one all up on my nuts every since i first fuckin posted here u dumbfuck u use to stalk me in every fucking thread talking shit... take ur own advice bitch i remember when i was fucking 12 and 13 and u use to fallow me around every thread talking shit and u were like 25 how sad is that? are u such a fucking loser that u had to pick on a kid  on a message board to feel better? and u know i never once even fuckin dissed u i never had a problem with u until u started stalking me then i started talking shit back and u left me alone for a while and now ur at it again get the fuck off my nuts and go protest why Tray Deee should be free when u  dont even know what the fuck he did

i hope u leave me the fuck alone and stay off my nuts

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2004, 08:06:03 PM »

listen up dumbfuck:

for one- you don't have a life, and you don't have more important things to do.

for 2 - I will come down to LA, just like I planned you fuckin down syndrom moron.  I'm just not going to your house.  your parents would probably call the cops on me, or you would like the lil bitch you are.  Hell we can do it a block away from your house.  I know you have problems leaving your house, but I think you can manage a block away.

3- If I go all the way there and your scary ass doesn't show up, it just proves what a pussy you are.

4- why don't you make a cash bet with me?  are you scared?

5- loser leaves WCC forever.  No exceptions.

6.  any of you bitch ass mutha fuckas wanna wager against me?  We can make payments thru paypal.  and if you don't pay up, just shows what a bitch you are.  I'll bet any amount of money.

7. wonderbread- I don't give a fuck about you, stay the fuck out my business. 

easy guidelines to follow Downy, although I am willing to bet you will have excuses against all of them.  And Nima should be there with a video camera and a witness just in case your scary ass don't show up.  and if he can't make it, we will see if justin has a video camera, and if he don't at least he will be a witness.

I seriously didn't realize that you were this dumb...LISTEN, YOU FUCKING NERD. I AM NOT WASTING TIME OUT OF MY DAY TO MEET UP WITH YOU AND FIGHT YOU. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE THAN YOU, AND I HAVE 30 PEOPLE I'D WANT TO FIGHT OVER YOUR ASS...I DON'T KNOW YOU, HOMO...THIS IS THE INTERNET, AND YOU'RE AN INTERNET GEEK...However, if you are as desperate as you act, come to my fucking house...That way it won't be a waste of my time...I swear to fucking God I'll make you regret taking the internet serious...Now get the fuck off my nuts, cuz I'm not meeting an internet character to fight...Dumbshit.