Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11151 times)

Floydness

Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2004, 08:14:55 PM »
its not gonna be at your house.  and yeah, there will be a video camera.  I'll wait til nima comes back to the US, cuz he is filming a rap dvd.  then I will go down to LA and visit him, and whoop your mutha fuckin ass.  and it will be posted for all of wcc to see your humiliation.
umm, do u have any idea how stupid u sound? okay, ur 27 years old and u wana bring some1 to L.a to fight with u over interenet beef? LMAO, wtf are u even doing here dude? do u not have a life? arent u supposed to have a job, bills to pay, etc. (adult stuff to do) why are u on the interenet picking fights like a geeker? GET A LIFE LOSER

DAYUM

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2004, 08:18:47 PM »
for reals Grundy u dont know how stupid u sound ur life must really be sad

Acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2004, 08:32:44 PM »
its not gonna be at your house.  and yeah, there will be a video camera.  I'll wait til nima comes back to the US, cuz he is filming a rap dvd.  then I will go down to LA and visit him, and whoop your mutha fuckin ass.  and it will be posted for all of wcc to see your humiliation.

I told you I'm not wasting my time to meet up with you, you moron...I actually have a life, and more important things to do than have internet beef meetings...If you want to fight me so bad, come down to my place...Learn how to read, idiot.

listen up dumbfuck:

for one- you don't have a life, and you don't have more important things to do.

for 2 - I will come down to LA, just like I planned you fuckin down syndrom moron.  I'm just not going to your house.  your parents would probably call the cops on me, or you would like the lil bitch you are.  Hell we can do it a block away from your house.  I know you have problems leaving your house, but I think you can manage a block away.

3- If I go all the way there and your scary ass doesn't show up, it just proves what a pussy you are.

4- why don't you make a cash bet with me?  are you scared?

5- loser leaves WCC forever.  No exceptions.

6.  any of you bitch ass mutha fuckas wanna wager against me?  We can make payments thru paypal.  and if you don't pay up, just shows what a bitch you are.  I'll bet any amount of money.

7. wonderbread- I don't give a fuck about you, stay the fuck out my business. 

easy guidelines to follow Downy, although I am willing to bet you will have excuses against all of them.  And Nima should be there with a video camera and a witness just in case your scary ass don't show up.  and if he can't make it, we will see if justin has a video camera, and if he don't at least he will be a witness.

I seriously didn't realize that you were this dumb...LISTEN, YOU FUCKING NERD. I AM NOT WASTING TIME OUT OF MY DAY TO MEET UP WITH YOU AND FIGHT YOU. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE THAN YOU, AND I HAVE 30 PEOPLE I'D WANT TO FIGHT OVER YOUR ASS...I DON'T KNOW YOU, HOMO...THIS IS THE INTERNET, AND YOU'RE AN INTERNET GEEK...However, if you are as desperate as you act, come to my fucking house...That way it won't be a waste of my time...I swear to fucking God I'll make you regret taking the internet serious...Now get the fuck off my nuts, cuz I'm not meeting an internet character to fight...Dumbshit.

lmao dude, look at your fucking post count. 16,000 fucking posts.  you don't have a life, and you don't have anything to do.  and you can't go 1 block away from your house?  thats how pathetic your worthless life is?  you can't travel 1 block?  how sad.

eS El Duque

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2004, 08:35:41 PM »
lol..this shit is getting sad...FIGHT DAMNT

Thirteen

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2004, 08:37:16 PM »
why don't you two make a suicide pact... cause really, internet beef taken this far is pretty gay

eS El Duque

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2004, 08:40:31 PM »
why don't you two make a suicide pact... cause really, internet beef taken this far is pretty gay
:cow:

Acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2004, 08:45:44 PM »

then why don't you mind your own fuckin business?  did someone twist your arm and force you to read this shit?  its all you fucking lil soap opera drama queens on wcc that cause such a big deal.  I just want to whoop downy's ass.  always have.  as far as I'm concerned that has nothing to do with your queer ass or anyone else's.  Downy is the one who makes an entire thread about it, not me.  and you faggots are the ones who reply and talk shit, and say its gay.  if its so damn gay, why bother reading the thread?  why bother replying?  are you trying to tell me you are gay?  Live your own fucking lives.  I live my own, do the same.  I want to kick his ass.  Most of you wouldn't understand the whole thing cause your square ass pussies.  This is no internet beef.  I don't have what you guys call "beef" with anyone.  I don't like downy plain and simple.  Never ever liked him.  He deserves an ass kicking, its that simple.  Its just wcc squares and their fucking drama turn a lil ass thing into somthing its not.  This goes for everyone of you fucks that has a comment towards me about this.  If you don't like it, or me, I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT.  I'm not here to make friends, and I'm not here for your guys opinion.  I don't give one fuck what anybody thinks about me.  You wanna think I'm an internet geek, so be it.  I don't care.  You wanna think the fight is gay, so be it I don't care.

eS El Duque

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2004, 08:49:56 PM »

then why don't you mind your own fuckin business?  did someone twist your arm and force you to read this shit?  its all you fucking lil soap opera drama queens on wcc that cause such a big deal.  I just want to whoop downy's ass.  always have.  as far as I'm concerned that has nothing to do with your queer ass or anyone else's.  Downy is the one who makes an entire thread about it, not me.  and you faggots are the ones who reply and talk shit, and say its gay.  if its so damn gay, why bother reading the thread?  why bother replying?  are you trying to tell me you are gay?  Live your own fucking lives.  I live my own, do the same.  I want to kick his ass.  Most of you wouldn't understand the whole thing cause your square ass pussies.  This is no internet beef.  I don't have what you guys call "beef" with anyone.  I don't like downy plain and simple.  Never ever liked him.  He deserves an ass kicking, its that simple.  Its just wcc squares and their fucking drama turn a lil ass thing into somthing its not.  This goes for everyone of you fucks that has a comment towards me about this.  If you don't like it, or me, I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT.  I'm not here to make friends, and I'm not here for your guys opinion.  I don't give one fuck what anybody thinks about me.  You wanna think I'm an internet geek, so be it.  I don't care.  You wanna think the fight is gay, so be it I don't care.

This boy got emotional  :'(

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2004, 08:50:03 PM »

^^ this paragraph says you care  ;D

DAYUM

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2004, 08:54:31 PM »
i think Grundy needs another 24 hour ban ;D

Thirteen

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2004, 08:55:37 PM »
i think Grundy needs another 24 hour ban ;D

they can't, he's on suicide watch since the last one  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2004, 09:00:18 PM »
LOL...I have 16,000 posts because I've been posting here since before it opened...I started posting here when I was 14, and I used to post a lot...Now I post just as much as any other member...Stop getting so emotional, nerd.

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2004, 09:12:42 PM »
Why not pick a neutral spot to meet that you can both agree on?

In my opinion, (which really doesn't matter) If this were to go down: I'd pick a neutral spot, agree on a time to meet, and agree on a set amount of witnesses. Ex: You both can bring 2 friends. I'd also have a neutral camera-person. That being said, I'd really like to see this go down!

Acgrundy

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2004, 09:28:19 PM »
Fuck it, I wanna do this before Downy changes his mind.

Name the DAte, Time, Place.  At least one week from today.  If yall wanna see it, its up to you guys to do whatever you want.  All I care about is beating his ass.

I guarantee I will be at the place, on the date, at the time.  If you lie about any of it, well thats you.  I'm doing all I can do.  So name it Downy, I'll be there.  No more excuses, no more bulshit.

Floydness

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2004, 10:02:38 PM »
Fuck it, I wanna do this before Downy changes his mind.

Name the DAte, Time, Place.  At least one week from today.  If yall wanna see it, its up to you guys to do whatever you want.  All I care about is beating his ass.

I guarantee I will be at the place, on the date, at the time.  If you lie about any of it, well thats you.  I'm doing all I can do.  So name it Downy, I'll be there.  No more excuses, no more bulshit.
expect me to be there ;D