Author Topic: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.  (Read 11039 times)

pappy

Re: To Acgrundy, the 27 year old internet geek.
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2004, 10:31:18 PM »
so the undercard is
jake vs sgv in a winner can finally claim to be a 100% white
tom vs pops twista in a crackwhore on a poll match
an exclusive interview with i-bo about his homesexual thoughts an his father rupaul.

an the main event

ac grundy vs nik in all for brawl for 1500 bucks.
You forgot one...Your cousin Jessica versus Deeeeez nuttz in her mouf. WHAT

HAHA MY COUSIN JESSICA IS DEAD YOU NECROPHELIAC,  YOUR SE DESPERATE YOU HAD SEX WITH A DEAD WOMAN,  I WAS ONLY DESPERATE TO THE POINT OF HIDING IN THE BUSHES AN WACKIN OFF TO MY NEIGHBOR, BUT U MAKE ME LOOK LMOA

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2004, 12:28:20 AM »
so the undercard is
an exclusive interview with i-bo about his homesexual thoughts an his father rupaul.

an the main event

rofl ;D

what's this event called?

Thirteen

« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2004, 01:02:37 AM »
so the undercard is

an the main event

rofl ;D

what's this event called?

it's called Stresslemania

and don't make fun of Bob from La Bamba, my cousin plays him (Esai Morales)

he was on the wagon man...the garbage wagon

bez

« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2004, 06:33:18 AM »
LMAO at Stresslemania!

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2004, 08:06:03 AM »
can anyone do an update on wtf is going on in this thread I've missed too much and I'm too lazy to read this shit
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2004, 08:59:42 AM »
update: people are crackin bs jokes, grundy don't show up no more, twista and tom are now debating on tom's dead cousin and twista bein a necrophiliac.........oh yeah, sgv is being attacked by people claimin he's a white wanna-be latino and is therefor defendin himself and attackin those who attacked him
« Last Edit: October 09, 2004, 09:01:35 AM by A Gwen Stefani groupie named Kill »

eS El Duque

« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2004, 09:31:42 AM »
so, have they set a date?
so the undercard is

an the main event

lmao @ jake vs sgv

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2004, 10:12:21 AM »
She's dead...I thought that pussy was kinda sour.   Yeah Tom...you don't want none of this dirty south madness..NOOOOOooooooooo

pappy

« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2004, 10:16:33 AM »
She's dead...I thought that pussy was kinda sour.   Yeah Tom...you don't want none of this dirty south madness..NOOOOOooooooooo

useless soulja interfered in our thread, i say we put our beef aside for a minute an attack this large massive creature or whatever she is.

SGV

« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2004, 11:00:58 AM »
*throws fight*

Now Jake can finally be White, like he wished.

Acgrundy

« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2004, 05:37:13 PM »
lol this shit is funny.  jake, you can eat a dick.  if you want to beat my ass, and you are 18 or older, you can come beat my ass.  I live in sacramento.  anytime you want.  but like always, I think your lying.  so go ahead, let me know if you wanna come to sacramento and whoop my ass.  I'll give you an adress of a spot you can come to.  you can pick the day.

Downy is not 18.  In fact I don't know how old he is.  he is almost as big of liar as jake.  I wanna give him an assbeating so damn bad, but I ain't tryna do some jail time over it.  I mean look how far you guys on wcc take it.  really it ain't a big deal.  fights happen all the time all over the place.  I don't really feel like explaining anything cuz I really don't care.  You can think what you want about it.  I will still box him with gloves so its legal, and videotape it so you drama queens can have a reason to live.  So whenever nima plans on comming back to LA, and when I go down there to kick it with him, is when it will happen.  and like I said talk is cheap, so if you wanna talk shit, then put your money where your mouth is.  on videotape there is no denying who will win the match.  and yes, I am willing to bet $1500 on myself.

Suga Foot

« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2004, 05:42:27 PM »
I just wanna get drunk.

Sikotic™

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2004, 09:52:03 PM »
I know I'm a little late with this comment and I'm not taking side cuz all of this shit is stupid as hell, but...

... that Bobcat Goldwaith comment was one of the funniest things I've heard in a LONG ass time. Got me laughin' out loud for real man. So fuckin random and funny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2004, 11:50:19 PM »

Little kid? He's 17. LMAO @ You babying him like he's your son. LMAO @ Big fat white boy TRYING to be Latino. Ask anyone who's kicked it with me from this board. They'll let you know I ain't no white boy pretending. Now, you on the other hand, you're a straight up Mexican TRYING to be White. Horrible. LMAO @ Man boobs. You've never seen me with my shirt off, unless you stalk me. I'm happy to look like Bubba and Bam Bam Bigalo. You look like Bob from La Bamba. Keep it moving.

-i'm sorry anyone whose under 18 is a kid
--i'm sorry SUV but just looking at you , you're NOT a native to latin america i'm sorry i don't see any native blood in you...you might have been born there or you mom and dad, but on the real you can fucking tell that your ancestry got on a boat and came over here from europe. WHITE BOY. quit denying it.
-how am a mexican trying to be white you fail to show me or the board how i'm trying to do this....is it because my idols are:

and not :

and i find it funny that SUV still has to resort to making up shit about me cuz he can't find anything real tto say about me....SUV admits he looks like bam bam bigalo/bubba sparx,lol yet rebuttles by calling me bob from la bamba ..........hmmm what would i rather look like?

or

lol i rest my case....Don Jacob , Latin Lover of mother earth. SUV....big fat flabby titty monster

You've never denied being Mexican, but you sure are ashamed of Mexicans. LOL. Poor soul. You're as Latino as Daniel Carver. Oh how quick we forget!!! "I remember I used to know them from Taco Bell, then I watched TV and I was like wow!" LMAO. You said that. Sorry. You're a fake. By the time you're 20, which is within the next year or so, you'll STILL be a McDonalds employee. LOL @ 9.55. I was making 10.43 when I was 16. Hahaha. LMAO @ your "My mommy is better than yours!!!!" LOL. What a fag.

-here's a question why would someone who is ashamed to be mexican freely and frequently acknowledge the fact he's mexican....lol you fail to say how i'm ashamed. you're the one whose ashamed of his herritage. you won't even accept the fact who you are.....you're not me SUV , so quit trying to trade ethnicities with me, although you wish it was, this ain't tading lunches you hip hop Pilberry Dough Boy.
- about korn, Fieldy worked at a taco bell down the street from where i use to live back in the late 80's i was like 3 .....i didn't know him but i recognized him. also Brian and James went to the same high school as me, but graduated before i was born,lol i don't kno wthem but i find it tight as hell that the most influencial hard rock band of the late 90's not only came out of the same city as me but came out of the same side of town....sorry for being happy. i guess to put this in terms you'll understand mr. Jelly rolls.....it's about as great as when KFC puts it's bottomless bucket of chicken on sale or when some buys you a never ending pasta bowl at olive garden....

LMAO @ These "facts." I'm 20 year old LATINO who acts LATINO and looks like Bubba Sparxxx. How about these facts? Chester Ramirez here is an 18/19 year old Coconut who's worked at McDonalds for 2 years. LOL. TRUE facts.

you got it right SUV .....you're a fat ugly white boy who just happened to be born in LAtin america and  associates himself with another culture kinda like bubba sparxxx....and ironically you look JUST LIKE him....damn i bet you don't get much pussy, and if you do ....god poor girl, she's got to look at you and your sweaty stretch marks all night long ,looking like a road map of Los Angeles.

yeah i'm a teenager working at mc donald's......but i can always get a better job when i'm older, you on the other hand will only get uglier, you can't change that

LMAO @ The HORRIBLE excuse. When I was a teenager, I was working for Census and then Sears Parts and Service. Hell! I even started at Kaiser as a Teenager. LOL. And, guess what, I still go to college. And I work to pay my Dodge Ram. LOL. Somehow you wannabe white because you down Latinos for the way they dress and act. You know what, you sure do LOVE to judge a man's appearance. You're on some Pedro from the Real World type shit. LOL. I dress like Fat Joe? Cool. Thanks. You dress like David Lee Roth. I talk like E-40? Cool. You talk like Bobcat Goldthwait.

-good for you had some nice jobs....woopty doo, you mean to tell me you earned as much as  middle adult and only drive a dodge? lol please tell me you got some 23's with 2 15's and a navigation system in that thing,lol or did you waste all that money buying the Lil Jon and the eastside boys' Anthology ....man maybe you're the one who should be majoring in Business adminitration and minoring in music , so you could learn how to spend your money AND get some taste in music.

-so because i don't walk out of my house wearing Vaquero clothes with a white cowboy hat i hate my own race? lol that's stupid.....if you're so "latino" why don't you wear that shit then SUV?? why don't you wear the rags they where in central america...?? So let me get this straight SUV you're proud to ru n around wearing pink? LOL oooooo how manly . i'm sorry but if you're going to down david lee roth it's a good idea not embrace fat joes color scheme .

bobcat goldthwait? aright if you say so but there goes SUV again making up shit cuz he can't get anything on me

so far Jacob is a 18/19 year old who looks like one of People magazine en espanol's sexiest men alive, his musical idols are great latino muscians, and he has an easy job at mc donalds to pay for his pimp ass car and schooling that's going to earn him 6 digit figures.

and

so ar SUV is a 20 something year old who gets on the internet and has arguments with teenagers. he's fat, ugly, and has pastier skin than eminem.not only does he have bad taste in music but bad taste in style as well seeing as how he like sto run around in Pink outfits like fat joe all the while caiming to be latino , looking like [and being proud of it too] bam bam bigalow and bubba sparxxx, and talking like a black....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2004, 11:56:55 PM »
lol this shit is funny.  jake, you can eat a dick.  if you want to beat my ass, and you are 18 or older, you can come beat my ass.  I live in sacramento.  anytime you want.  but like always, I think your lying.  so go ahead, let me know if you wanna come to sacramento and whoop my ass.  I'll give you an adress of a spot you can come to.  you can pick the day.

Downy is not 18.  In fact I don't know how old he is.  he is almost as big of liar as jake.  I wanna give him an assbeating so damn bad, but I ain't tryna do some jail time over it.  I mean look how far you guys on wcc take it.  really it ain't a big deal.  fights happen all the time all over the place.  I don't really feel like explaining anything cuz I really don't care.  You can think what you want about it.  I will still box him with gloves so its legal, and videotape it so you drama queens can have a reason to live.  So whenever nima plans on comming back to LA, and when I go down there to kick it with him, is when it will happen.  and like I said talk is cheap, so if you wanna talk shit, then put your money where your mouth is.  on videotape there is no denying who will win the match.  and yes, I am willing to bet $1500 on myself.

WOW.... you MUST be a virgin.  you my friend need some pusssy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09