Author Topic: The Electoral College map  (Read 229 times)

Trauma-san

The Electoral College map
« on: October 10, 2004, 12:55:18 AM »
from CNN,

Sikotic™

Re: The Electoral College map
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 01:04:10 AM »
The map is a prediction. It means absolutely nothing. I guess we just gotta wait until Nov. 2nd.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 03:47:28 AM »
being from texas sure helps bush  ;D

tommyilromano

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 06:59:37 AM »
Bush will win in all likelihood.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2004, 09:34:19 AM »
I'm going to laugh when Florida goes blue.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2004, 11:03:54 AM »
It's not even offical, it's just what CNN believes. A lot of empty state are red. If you fly over most those middle states, ain't no one in them. That's what gets me pissed. California is 1/7 of the nations population, yet only represents 55/538 of the electoral college, or about 1/10 of the vote. This makes a person in California's vote count as less than someone who lives in a small state. Not everyone's vote is equal. All that red is very misleading, NO ONE LIVES THERE. Who's voting for Bush, the dirt.

Oh, by the way, I'm sure by election day, states like Wisconsin, Ohio and New Hampshire will vote Democrat like they traditionally do.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2004, 12:27:35 PM »
You sound so defensive, what's the problem? I didn't say anything about the chart, I only posted it.  I thought it would be interesting... then you start giving me excuses for why it looks the way it does.  How does it look to you?  I'm in N.C., in a city with 1.5 million people in the urban area... so in your opinion, "nobody" lives here since we're a red state?  Ahm Confused. 

pappy

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2004, 12:30:51 PM »
You sound so defensive, what's the problem? I didn't say anything about the chart, I only posted it.  I thought it would be interesting... then you start giving me excuses for why it looks the way it does.  How does it look to you?  I'm in N.C., in a city with 1.5 million people in the urban area... so in your opinion, "nobody" lives here since we're a red state?  Ahm Confused. 

he was talking about the red states in the midwest

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2004, 09:24:01 PM »
yep, on my flights from Cali to Minnesota and back, there is nothing but red states between, and if you look out the airplane, there is nothing but dirt and maybe a farm.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2004, 04:25:49 AM »
This thread = Trauma getting worried

Because on November the third, there are so many posts on this forum getting bumped back to the top of Trauma making a complete ass of himself.