Author Topic: CHAMILLITARY/ CHAMULTI-MILLION DOLLAR DEAL......................................  (Read 172 times)

yellowmann11

• 'G'
  • Representing phoenix AZ........
Quote from: chamillionaire
DRUMROLL PLEASE.......

Houston based artist CHAMILLIONAIRE a.k.a KOOPA who has sold more than 150 thousand units Independent and whose last mixtape sold more than 40 thousand units in the first month has signed a multi-million dollar deal for his label CHAMILLITARY ENTERTAINMENT to partner up with UNIVERSAL RECORDS. The joint venture was negotiated by Chamillionaire's recently signed manager Charles Chavez of Houston's Latium Ent. (713) 414-3070 and Fred Davis of New York based Davis Shapiro Lewitt Montone and Hayes.  The first release on the new imprint will be Chamillionaire's highly anticipated solo album "CONTROVERSY SELLS" which does not have a set release date yet.

I really appreciate ya'll stayin down wit a nigga .....We just closed the deal and I can honestly say it's a lot more than I thought was possible and I got that deal that people were tellin me I wasnt gonna get....They made the announcement in Puerto Rico during the Universal/Pepsi/MTV show so im sure yall will be hearing more about it soon...... just wanted to give yall the heads up..... They are givin me most of control over my projects so I can assure ya'll gonna hear some fire azz music anmd features......  I debated about what option to take for a while but my patience paid off......and I am confident that the ENTIRE Universal records staff is 100% behind me and will give me the Full push that I need..... instead of just treatin me like an artist who gonna make one hit and dissapear..... I was signed purely off the strenth of ME as an artist, song writer, and business man.... They didnt hear NOT one song off my album or try to get my previous album.....and were the most aggressive when it came to trying to get a deal done.....and now we gonna try to get a reasonable date set and get some big features..... so ya'll should expect some fire azz hooks.... bangin beats, lyrics outta this world, and most importantly creativity. I cant say what the future will hold or how this will turn out but right now im pretty confident with the decision I made.....considering the fact that if I go gold I will end up makin more money than a multi-platinum artist...and if I go Platinum ya'll might as well tell me which NBA team to buy...lol.... and it doesnt hurt knowing that I can go to the bently dealership and actually buy somethin if I want to.....

The website will change to a universal records Chamillionaire page with links to this website...which will have a new design and there will also be links to 2 other websites that I am doing...and sorry for such a long wait but the radio station will be 24 hours and will be mantained regularly.... I will give out the playstation and the prizes after the source awards....I have a new underground droppin after the source awards and a new cd download 1.5 cd by Rasaq that will go up for free download soon......THANKS TO ALL THE TRUE FANS...and peace ...FOR NOW..... CHAMILLITARY MAYNE!!

Special Shout out to ...

*Todd & JOEY at ASSYLUM/ WARNER .... I wish you the best wit the SwishaHouse deal.... (4 real no jokes)
*J Prince & RED at Rapalot.........If you need anything it's all good
*Dino D @ Sony Records............Ima remember what you said bout the melodies...
*Selim @ Def JAM......................Let's get this money mayne.....
*Gaby & IKe @ SRC...................Let's get this money mayne.....
*Beat Bullies @ AQUEMINI..........Soon as Nelly cough up that check its on
*Slim Thug & The Boss Hoggs.....Thanks and good luck
* Thanks to everybody at MTV that showed a nigga love and all the Djs from the power summit......let's show em how to do this...

STAT QUO & CHAMILLIONAIRE ..... BIG BUZINESS... comin sooner than you think!

mannn...too throed........late...........
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

DAYUM

whats up with that Mixtape Messiah 2?

and what is he gonna do about this bitch Dike Jones?

but i kinda was feelin his new mixtape lol

yellowmann11

• 'G'

whos mikes or koopas.......late........
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

DAYUM

i was feeling mikes but i like chamis better

yellowmann11

• 'G'

i was feeling mikes but i like chamis better

co sign...koopas was better..i aint really a fan of mikes,,,,,

koopa and rasaq got that boy hard on that stopm diss.....it on the new dj killatone mixtape.......its fire.............late...............
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This is hella good news.  Fuck Dike Jones dis nigga Cham just signed a hella big deal.  I wouldn't give a fuck if he never dissed that sorry nigga again.

yellowmann11

• 'G'
mike jones is probally his last concern now.....controversy sells is going to be throed..........late........
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM