Author Topic: yuk speaks bout the beef  (Read 383 times)

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
yuk speaks bout the beef
« on: October 06, 2004, 04:07:56 PM »
Yukmouth Vs. Game: Yukmouth Speaks
Monday - October 04, 2004
ill Will

hiphopdx.com
When I first heard about this Beef I thought this was a joke. I was sure Yukmouth just took his 50 Cent beef a step further by dissin' Game because they roll together, but when i found out that Game started it, I couldn't believe it. No one cared about Game and Joe Buddens beef, but this shit had Cali streets buzzin' because Yuk murdered Game (if you think otherwise than it's due to a few things going over your head, but "the Flowers boys", really run shit out here). Nevertheless, here's Yuk's side of the story. For the record, I've been to Yuk's house- which is in LA, there were no signs of being broke and he hits the town hard. Oh and Game did get bounced from Oakland about a two weeks ago.

For the record, I'd much rather see them work together than beef. At the end of the day, I'm a die hard West Coast kid and the overall goal is to take this shit back.

I’m assuming that this beef with Game has something to do with the disses towards 50 Cent on the Thug Lordz album with C-Bo and on United Ghetto’s Part 2, right?

yukmouth
Yeah, right after Scarface made “Snitches” and we (Rap-A-Lot Records) started talkin’ about 50, Smurf & Domo came around lookin’ for a deal. I tried to hook ‘em up with Rap-A-Lot and we ended up doin’ a few songs dissin’ 50. So back in June at the Jadakiss release party in ### I saw Game in the VIP. I went over to him, stuck my hand and pulled him close and introduced myself. He said he was feelin’ my shit, I told him I was feelin’ his shit. I told him that we had beef with 50 and he said that was between us and that he’s just out to get his money. I told him I respect that and to get his paper. He said that he heard that Domination got a song dissin’ him and that thay say my name. I hadn’t heard the song and so I told him, I didn’t know about it. We left like, “Do yo’ thang.”

I’m thinkin’ it’s cool. I get back and I hear people in the streets sayin’ that I got checked by Game. Our mutual friend came back sayin’ that Game was tellin’ 50 them that he checked me. I run into Domo and them and they filmin’ they documentary and they ask me about what happened so I say my side of story. They put my part on their website and next thing I know, my web designer calls me about Game and his crew typing threats on a internet forum sayin’ I was given a pass and I can’t come to LA. I type my story. Then Game puts a song up. I was asleep when I got the call about the song, woke up, heard that shit and wrote and recorded my shit right then. When I met him that night in the club I felt that it was gonna come to this. I say this, if the nigga checked me that night he woulda made the song the next day, why’d he wait four months to do it? My question to the Game is- what’s the beef about. When we left that club, it was all good. Now if he wants to ride for 50, then I can understand. But he was hella deep that night at the club. He had hella Bloods wit ‘em. If he woulda had a problem then, he woulda taken care of it that night. Then he woulda made the song the next day. He didn’t run up on me. He didn’t even recognize me, I looked like a fuckin’ Ying Yang Twin.

hiphopdx.com
You hear about him getting’ run outta Moses Music (a record store in Oakland) the other day?

yukmouth
Yeah I heard about that shit. I was in D.C. that day. I got hella calls, though. He needs to understand that you can’t just talk that shit about the Bay, sayin’ you got niggas up there that’ll touch me. Them niggas don’t know you. He knows a few people and they ridin’ against Yuk. You can call E-40 but he ain’t gonna ride on me.

hiphopdx.com
When you heard the song what was your reaction?

yukmouth
I thought this shit was real WWF. Will, on everything, you’ve been to my house.

hiphopdx.com
Right, in the heart of LA

yukmouth
I’ve popped bottles with you. I got multiple cars. I’m in a SL 500 Autobot. Who you talkin’ about sleepin’ on a couch? I might sleep on my couch in my studio if I decide to. But listen to my rap. He was really on Change Of Heart. He really had tounge ring. He really got slapped by Suge. He said some cool, funny punch-line shit. But real niggas know Yuk ain’t no broke nigga and that I’ve been in the game doin’ it. His resume can’t even compete to what I’ve been doin’. He’s a mixtape diva. I’m on millions of niggas albums from the underground to the mainstream.

This shit is Dave Chappelle rap. He got a clean version to shit, that’s how I know it’s fake. He getting’ on radio playin’ the shit. I got a call the other day sayin’ he played it in Atlanta. He didn’t play that shit when it was in the Bay, right after the disses came out.

Listen this beef started because of bullshit. I left the club that night, thinkin’ we was gonna hook up and do some songs and shit, because we gotta put this West Coast shit back on the map. We tryin’ to so the same thing. But if he’s rollin’ with G-Unit like he says is his now, then I don’t know because we don’t stand for the same shit.

hiphopdx.com
So where do you go from here? Have you seen him at all?

yukmouth
Naw, I ain’t seen him. Word in the streets is that his peoples is tryna squash it. Niggas is makin’ calls to me, like E-40 called me and few other people so I’m speculatin’ that we’re gonna squash it because it’s behind a bunch of bullshit.

hiphopdx.com
Well at least muthafuckas is payin’ attention. So while we got it, you’re workin’ on a new album right?

yukmouth
Yeah, It’s called Million Dollar Mouthpiece and I’m tryna get it out by January.
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: yuk speaks bout the beef
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 04:16:26 PM »
Yuk and game need to squash it for real. Yuk is a great mc but common now....Scarface said that the track wasnt dissing 50.  Yet he takes it upon himself to diss dood for no reason?  Then he makes up a story about 40 crips walking up in a Jim Jones video shoot.  Since when do you walk into a video shoot without security stopping you?  Let alone get into someone's trailor.  If Game was so shook of Yuk and his "boys" why did he let all those guys in the trailer if they even were there?  Spider Loc already confirmed that Suge didn't slap Game on top of that.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

bez

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 04:28:46 PM »
lol at the album plug at the end.

No doubt yuk will sell a few more thousand thanks to the dickridaz.

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2004, 04:33:51 PM »
good read. never really knew how it started or anything.

guess it's down to who u believe tho - i aint takin sides cuz i know how pepls exagerate n' shiit. it was a nice spar tho, some good creativity out of it, and if they gon' squash everything aw-ryte then.
-pz

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2004, 06:19:27 PM »
ive just heard that they squased their beef, and even recorded a track together...
dont know if its true
but if it is, we will know in a few days

Roman

• Lil Geezy

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2004, 07:13:46 PM »
a good read
and he mentions the suge thing.again..interesting

Spliffs_All_Day

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2004, 08:26:31 PM »
good read. thats what i thought was funny about Game's I got a Million on it, it was all bullshit, i mean he tried to say that 2pac ran him down south wtf?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2004, 10:01:33 PM »
game said pac knew he ( yuk ) was a bitch thats why he ( yuk ) ran down south.....game didnt know pac either so dont speak on it chucc