Author Topic: Anyone else think..  (Read 81 times)

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
Anyone else think..
« on: October 06, 2004, 09:44:35 PM »
It seems so quick that Yuk an Game are doin collabo's together, i mean...fuck, its good obviously.......but werent they jus beefin' hard? why'd they resolve it so quick an how?.......i feel kinda taken by some marketing ploy to get them attention, seems like some propaganda type media playin'
i aint hatin'...i like both,  just seems kinda fucked how they playin' us for extra attention by beefin'...riite, whatever
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Anyone else think..
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 10:36:44 PM »
It seems so quick that Yuk an Game are doin collabo's together, i mean...fuck, its good obviously.......but werent they jus beefin' hard? why'd they resolve it so quick an how?.......i feel kinda taken by some marketing ploy to get them attention, seems like some propaganda type media playin'
i aint hatin'...i like both,  just seems kinda fucked how they playin' us for extra attention by beefin'...riite, whatever

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris