Author Topic: U.S. Report Finds No Evidence of Iraq WMD  (Read 847 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: U.S. Report Finds No Evidence of Iraq WMD
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2004, 10:23:28 PM »

Okay, so they fucked up big time. Equally bad.

Your rite. They did fuck up and it was a mistake.

But Bush didn't "lie".
Shut up man. You were lied to. Tech said you were being lied to 2 years ago, and he is once again vindicated. But who here will admit so?

How does a 60 billion dollar intelligence apparatus fail to recognize someones nuclear program?

We weren't lied to. 

Enough with your Far Left Conspiracy Theory's that cant prove shit. What I'm telling you is fact and provable.. If you don't want to believe so fine, because Conspiracy Theory's are not fact/proven.

I told you to shut up. I dont recall asking for your opinion. Youre on my administrations no post list. Suspected posters have known links to Retard heavy Threads, comments, suggestions etc etc.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: U.S. Report Finds No Evidence of Iraq WMD
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2004, 03:46:04 PM »
how is 60 million wasted quotes in yahoo world news, a conspirency theory? r u that damn ignorant, if i told u that bush was the son of a former president u would say that was conspirency never proven opinion to. shame.
~

I never said that was a conspircacy theory if you read what i wrote. I said that all of these acustitoins that Bush llied about Iraq having WMDs and shit, are all Conspiracys.