Author Topic: U.S. Report Finds No Evidence of Iraq WMD  (Read 1372 times)

Sikotic™

Re: U.S. Report Finds No Evidence of Iraq WMD
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2004, 12:49:01 AM »
Don't let things you have no control of bother you.

Sorry, I can't do that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

tommyilromano

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2004, 02:08:24 AM »
ok... ::)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2004, 09:16:31 PM »
Mach do yyou realize the odds of Iraq makin WMD's has decreased since 1991 not increased....how about that....so fudge their intentions.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2004, 02:59:10 PM »
I can't believe you said that as if it were a good thing we invaded a sovereign state under false pretenses. WE WERE LIED TO and you act like it's no big deal.
Since Bush is a proven liar, the next step dear Yankees is to question what happened to the Democratic party post 9/11, why did they bitch up? Co signing Patriot Act, and the Iraq war with the same bloodthirst as Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld?

We weren't lied too retards. Before Bush went to war he didn't know ahead of time that Iraq had no weapons. 

CIA, Russian Intelligence, Tony Blair's Intelligence, and Egyptinan Intelligence all said that Iraq had WMDs and they posed a threat before the war. Also, if you read the 9/11 commision it even says Bush did not lie.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2004, 03:45:28 PM »
wow the commission that Bush hired said he didnt lie....LOLOLOL and your taking that as a solid exuse?....do you realise the Egyptians are puppets for america?...of course they would side with america's opinion. who cares. there is point that our whining wont get us no where. but we can speak as we please so some people as ignorant as Mach would realize that bush lied and thats that. and stop defending him. i mean if u got to sleep with him everynight i understand, but he isn't doin crap for you.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2004, 05:32:59 PM »

We weren't lied too retards. Before Bush went to war he didn't know ahead of time that Iraq had no weapons. 

CIA, Russian Intelligence, Tony Blair's Intelligence, and Egyptinan Intelligence all said that Iraq had WMDs and they posed a threat before the war. Also, if you read the 9/11 commision it even says Bush did not lie.

Okay, so they fucked up big time. Equally bad.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2004, 04:37:08 PM »
I can't believe you said that as if it were a good thing we invaded a sovereign state under false pretenses. WE WERE LIED TO and you act like it's no big deal.
Since Bush is a proven liar, the next step dear Yankees is to question what happened to the Democratic party post 9/11, why did they bitch up? Co signing Patriot Act, and the Iraq war with the same bloodthirst as Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld?

Shut up man. You were lied to. Tech said you were being lied to 2 years ago, and he is once again vindicated. But who here will admit so?

How does a 60 billion dollar intelligence apparatus fail to recognize someones nuclear program?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2004, 03:48:36 PM »

Your rite. They did fuck up and it was a mistake.

But Bush didn't "lie".
Shut up man. You were lied to. Tech said you were being lied to 2 years ago, and he is once again vindicated. But who here will admit so?

How does a 60 billion dollar intelligence apparatus fail to recognize someones nuclear program?

We weren't lied to. 

Enough with your Far Left Conspiracy Theory's that cant prove shit. What I'm telling you is fact and provable.. If you don't want to believe so fine, because Conspiracy Theory's are not fact/proven.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2004, 04:13:32 PM »

But Bush didn't "lie".

Whatever makes you sleep better at night man. I think it's quite evident that the whole false intellegence claim was an excuse, but I guess that's where our opinions differ.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2004, 07:53:19 PM »
how is 60 million wasted quotes in yahoo world news, a conspirency theory? r u that damn ignorant, if i told u that bush was the son of a former president u would say that was conspirency never proven opinion to. shame.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2004, 10:23:28 PM »

Your rite. They did fuck up and it was a mistake.

But Bush didn't "lie".

We weren't lied to. 

Enough with your Far Left Conspiracy Theory's that cant prove shit. What I'm telling you is fact and provable.. If you don't want to believe so fine, because Conspiracy Theory's are not fact/proven.

I told you to shut up. I dont recall asking for your opinion. Youre on my administrations no post list. Suspected posters have known links to Retard heavy Threads, comments, suggestions etc etc.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2004, 03:46:04 PM »
how is 60 million wasted quotes in yahoo world news, a conspirency theory? r u that damn ignorant, if i told u that bush was the son of a former president u would say that was conspirency never proven opinion to. shame.
~

I never said that was a conspircacy theory if you read what i wrote. I said that all of these acustitoins that Bush llied about Iraq having WMDs and shit, are all Conspiracys.