i dont know
2 (4.8%)
i dont care
4 (9.5%)
fuck pops twista
3 (7.1%)
hi my name is mauzip an i only wanna see it if there both covered in oil
7 (16.7%)
hi im infinite.... beware of allah fighting is evil... but a painful bloody death to all non muslims
4 (9.5%)
fuck pops twista he dont want beef with tom gotti......nooooooooo
7 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: WILL GRUNDY AND NIK THROW DOWN  (Read 2623 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: WILL GRUNDY AND NIK THROW DOWN
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2004, 11:51:27 PM »
So I'm scared because I don't wanna meet some guy over the internet and fight him?...I don't talk shit to him, LMAO...He follows me in every thread and begs me to fight like a crackhead who needs a fix...I don't give a SHIT about Acgrundy, he's nothing but a bunch of text to me...I have bigger enemies than him, believe it or not...He's not on my list of people to fight...SGV, you're not making sense here man...I never once switched up the location of the fight...Again, if I was scared, I wouldn't have made the thread in the first place...It's fucking common sense man...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2004, 07:04:37 AM »
So I'm scared because I don't wanna meet some guy over the internet and fight him?...I don't talk shit to him, LMAO...He follows me in every thread and begs me to fight like a crackhead who needs a fix...I don't give a SHIT about Acgrundy, he's nothing but a bunch of text to me...I have bigger enemies than him, believe it or not...He's not on my list of people to fight...SGV, you're not making sense here man...I never once switched up the location of the fight...Again, if I was scared, I wouldn't have made the thread in the first place...It's fucking common sense man...PeACe
"Let's fight at Powerhouse. On second thought, there's too much security."  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2004, 11:48:46 AM »
"Let's fight at Powerhouse. On second thought, there's too much security."  ::)

there goes captain save a hoe again....gee for someone who's only got love for 2 people on this board you sure are fighting AG's battles for him quite often.... ::)

you know what's almost as pathetic as a 30 year old trying to fight an underaged kid.?
a fat 20 something year old getting into internet fights with kids....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2004, 11:54:54 AM »
ummm..It's AC as in AC Grundy

just my 2 cents..lol

SGV

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2004, 03:11:42 PM »

there goes captain save a hoe again....gee for someone who's only got love for 2 people on this board you sure are fighting AG's battles for him quite often.... ::)

you know what's almost as pathetic as a 30 year old trying to fight an underaged kid.?
a fat 20 something year old getting into internet fights with kids....
LMAO @ Your unoriginal ass. Here's the difference, you're a Captain Save A Hoe cuz you want to help NIK fight in real life. LOL. I want to help these two morons fight, once and for all. Sorry guy, you're just an all around idiot and a Coconut, too.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2004, 03:14:29 PM »
coconut, lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2004, 05:36:07 PM »
"Let's fight at Powerhouse. On second thought, there's too much security."  ::) :monkey_piss:

I never agreed to Powerhouse...If I did, I was being young and dumb...Anyone who agrees to fight someone he doesn't know at a concert with maximum security is beyond retarded...Where scared comes in, I don't know...

DAYUM

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2004, 11:00:25 AM »
SGV ur such a fuckin moron, have u been fuckin whales again?

SGV

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2004, 01:38:22 PM »
You think about killing yourself. I need not say anymore. You live a shitty life.

DAYUM

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2004, 03:06:40 PM »
You think about killing yourself. I need not say anymore. You live a shitty life.

yeah like 2 fuckin weeks ago now everything is all good in my life sorry fat ass that while im mackin fine ass girls ur fuckin whales

if u dont think im fuckin with a hot ass bitch ask Tom hes the only one on this board that knows wuts up

pappy

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2004, 03:31:34 PM »

yeah like 2 fuckin weeks ago now everything is all good in my life sorry fat ass that while im mackin fine ass girls ur fuckin whales

if u dont think im fuckin with a hot ass bitch ask Tom hes the only one on this board that knows wuts up

yer ag showed me the broad he was kickin it with,  an he was in the pic's too.  she a good looking broad.  gimme 2 minutes with her an she forget about ag all together but she a good lookin broad.

bez

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2004, 04:02:37 PM »
"I will bury both of you motherfuckers!"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2004, 05:16:29 PM »
LMAO at Ag mackin the middle school broads tryin to talk shit about women to a grown man thats some funny shit. and I think this should turn to a Cali Rumble

Me, sik, NIK, SGV, Grundy, Great Dane, and AG can ask his mommy to drive him form texas and Seer will fly in to be referee Bez can sell popcorn in the crowd

-KIDRENEGADE-

DAYUM

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2004, 05:18:57 PM »
LMAO at Ag mackin the middle school broads tryin to talk shit about women to a grown man thats some funny shit. and I think this should turn to a Cali Rumble

Me, sik, NIK, SGV, Grundy, Great Dane, and AG can ask his mommy to drive him form texas and Seer will fly in to be referee Bez can sell popcorn in the crowd

im a Sophmore in fucking High school and as a matter of fact shes a Junior shes a year older then me moron u dont know me so stop while ur ahead and shut the fuck up

and im not that desperate to see a fuckin internet fight like ur moron ass is

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2004, 05:29:27 PM »

im a Sophmore in fucking High school and as a matter of fact shes a Junior shes a year older then me moron u dont know me so stop while ur ahead and shut the fuck up

and im not that desperate to see a fuckin internet fight like ur moron ass is

thanks I will stop while Im ahead, you loose BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!

and this fights gonna awesome!

-KIDRENEGADE-