i dont know
2 (4.8%)
i dont care
4 (9.5%)
fuck pops twista
3 (7.1%)
hi my name is mauzip an i only wanna see it if there both covered in oil
7 (16.7%)
hi im infinite.... beware of allah fighting is evil... but a painful bloody death to all non muslims
4 (9.5%)
fuck pops twista he dont want beef with tom gotti......nooooooooo
7 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: WILL GRUNDY AND NIK THROW DOWN  (Read 2622 times)

DAYUM

Re: WILL GRUNDY AND NIK THROW DOWN
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2004, 05:42:30 PM »
LMAO at Ag mackin the middle school broads tryin to talk shit about women to a grown man thats some funny shit. and I think this should turn to a Cali Rumble

Me, sik, NIK, SGV, Grundy, Great Dane, and AG can ask his mommy to drive him form texas and Seer will fly in to be referee Bez can sell popcorn in the crowd

im a Sophmore in fucking High school and as a matter of fact shes a Junior shes a year older then me moron u dont know me so stop while ur ahead and shut the fuck up

and im not that desperate to see a fuckin internet fight like ur moron ass is

thanks I will stop while Im ahead, you loose BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!

and this fights gonna awesome!

Acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2004, 05:52:01 PM »
its not like it takes a genius to figure this one out.  Neither one of us has met each other before and we live 400 miles apart.  NIK's been talking shit to me through this forum for the past 2 years.  I want to beat his ass to show him that you don't talk shit to people unless you are willing to throw down, and I am willing to throw down.  the sad thing is, is how people are such pussy's these days.  There is tons of evidence on this forum.  NIK wants me to show up at his house where his parents will be, he told me that.  His bitch friend told me she would be there.  Downy is still not 18, and I am 24.  And having a videotape of the fight, especially airing it on the internet, would probably be the dumbest thing I could do.  Plus I take the risk of going all the way to LA for him to only not show up, or to have the cops called on me immediately.  But if I am going down to LA for another reason, such as visiting Nima, than it doesn't matter if he doesn't show up, I didn't waste the trip to LA.  and boxing gloves would be legal, and I couldn't be sued or convicted of assault and battery.  belive me, I would feel very satisfied punching him, but it ain't worth all that shit.

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2004, 09:37:44 PM »
ATTENTION SHOPPERS:

CRIPPPPP FIGHHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2004, 02:43:11 AM »
ATTENTION SHOPPERS:

...it was cripple fight!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2004, 10:36:32 AM »
its not like it takes a genius to figure this one out.  Neither one of us has met each other before and we live 400 miles apart.  NIK's been talking shit to me through this forum for the past 2 years.  I want to beat his ass to show him that you don't talk shit to people unless you are willing to throw down, and I am willing to throw down.  the sad thing is, is how people are such pussy's these days.  There is tons of evidence on this forum.  NIK wants me to show up at his house where his parents will be, he told me that.  His bitch friend told me she would be there.  Downy is still not 18, and I am 24.  And having a videotape of the fight, especially airing it on the internet, would probably be the dumbest thing I could do.  Plus I take the risk of going all the way to LA for him to only not show up, or to have the cops called on me immediately.  But if I am going down to LA for another reason, such as visiting Nima, than it doesn't matter if he doesn't show up, I didn't waste the trip to LA.  and boxing gloves would be legal, and I couldn't be sued or convicted of assault and battery.  belive me, I would feel very satisfied punching him, but it ain't worth all that shit.

Oh, come on...But you said you'd come because it was worth it...What happened, you fuckin pussy?

bez

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2004, 12:13:33 PM »
ATTENTION SHOPPERS:

ATTENTION SHOPPERS:

Smile has sold out!  Frown motherfuckers!

DAYUM

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2004, 04:10:29 PM »
is it just me or did i make "The Gentleman" shut the fuck up?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2004, 04:25:23 PM »
5 mauzips, 3 infinites and 7 people who say fuck that bitch pops twista

Acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2004, 04:53:58 PM »

Oh, come on...But you said you'd come because it was worth it...What happened, you fuckin pussy?

hahahahahah.  I laugh at you homo.  you are scared, I don't even need to get into it, you and I both know you are scared.  I'm gonna be there Downy, mark my words.  I'm just not making a special trip for your retarded ass, because its not worth the hassle if I don't get the chance to whoop on you.  you got $1500 on yourself?  I didn't think so.  keep talking shit, I'm going to embarass you, to your only friends, wcc.

DAYUM

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2004, 04:54:59 PM »
HA Grundy bitched out...

i expected it hes all talk....

Acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2004, 05:05:24 PM »
HA Grundy bitched out...

I expect how fuckin dumb your gonna feel when Downy gets beat down, or pusses out, when I am in LA, with a video camera to embarass him.  Go and and think I'm all talk, I don't give a fuck what you think.  Your a 12 year old wannabe gangster, I don't even need to throw in a diss.

DAYUM

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2004, 05:06:30 PM »
HA Grundy bitched out...

I expect how fuckin dumb your gonna feel when Downy gets beat down, or pusses out, when I am in LA, with a video camera to embarass him.  Go and and think I'm all talk, I don't give a fuck what you think.  Your a 12 year old wannabe gangster, I don't even need to throw in a diss.

well u did anyways u fuckin moron

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2004, 05:11:03 PM »
5 mauzips, 3 infinites and 7 people who say fuck that bitch pops twista
Motherfucker it says fuck Pops Twista...."bitch" is no-where near that. >:(

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2004, 05:12:55 PM »
It looks like Pops Twista vs. Tom is gonna be the main event now at Stresslemania since NIK vs. Grundy has been postponed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2004, 05:14:49 PM »
My post in Stresslemania thread says it all.....Motherfucker better pray a he gets hit by a rollercoaster on Coney Island