Author Topic: Just wanted to say WHATS UP !!!!!!!  (Read 205 times)

PLANT

Just wanted to say WHATS UP !!!!!!!
« on: October 09, 2004, 10:25:25 AM »
...to all the DubCC homies.  Ive been away for awhile now.  How are things going around here these days?

mrtonguetwista

Re: Just wanted to say WHATS UP !!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 10:30:59 AM »
I'm glad to see you finally bonded out.    When's the court date?

Dont fuck with that punk Tom Gotti.

pappy

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 10:36:53 AM »
you missed a lot represent, first nik an ac grundy are at it again... they really wanna fight now.  NIK is affraid an Grundy has disapeared, i think he has goin into training.  SGV an Big Jake got beef now... something about they both want to be white.  Pops twista, hes always spreading trouble.  He's mad that i exposed him for the necropheliac that he is. Thats what he gets for stealing my stash.  an i-bo came out of the closet about being a homosexual

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 10:46:42 AM »
an i-bo came out of the closet about being a homosexual

i missed that, where? :D

pappy

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 10:50:01 AM »

i thought it was obvious by how he looked... he's bound to come out sooner or later.

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2004, 10:51:07 AM »
you missed a lot represent, first nik an ac grundy are at it again... they really wanna fight now.  NIK is affraid an Grundy has disapeared, i think he has goin into training.  SGV an Big Jake got beef now... something about they both want to be white.  Pops twista, hes always spreading trouble.  He's mad that i exposed him for the necropheliac that he is. Thats what he gets for stealing my stash.  an i-bo came out of the closet about being a homosexual
LOL, seems like some things never change  ;)...Good to see you're still kickin around Tom.  

Peace

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 10:52:25 AM »

i thought it was obvious by how he looked... he's bound to come out sooner or later.

what? by how he looks/looked where, when?

pappy

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2004, 11:00:22 AM »

he looks just like rupaul

he posted his pic once an me an big jake said oh shit he looks just like rupaul, than every1 that posted in the thread agreed i-blow looks just like rupaul.  He started crying an took his pic down b/c he claimed me an big jake jerked off to it.  Yet we kno why he took it down, he looks like the worlds most famous drag queen rupaul

yes ibo dont front, you look like rupaul

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2004, 11:12:41 AM »

he posted his pic once an me an big jake said oh shit he looks just like rupaul, than every1 that posted in the thread agreed i-blow looks just like rupaul.  He started crying an took his pic down b/c he claimed me an big jake jerked off to it.  Yet we kno why he took it down, he looks like the worlds most famous drag queen rupaul

LOL, but that ain't to recent then right? cause lately i've been on here ALOT lol

only pic of i-bo that i remember is the one with him playin chess. he used to have that back in the keystylin days (MY keystylin days...1-2 years ago)...but i thought that was him, only u didn't see him too well

pappy

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2004, 11:20:38 AM »

LOL, but that ain't to recent then right? cause lately i've been on here ALOT lol

only pic of i-bo that i remember is the one with him playin chess. he used to have that back in the keystylin days (MY keystylin days...1-2 years ago)...but i thought that was him, only u didn't see him too well

i dont kno its been an on going thing for like 2 years now lol.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2004, 12:16:29 PM »
P!! where you been man!?? I missed ya! good to hear from you again..

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2004, 12:28:09 PM »
P!! where you been man!?? I missed ya! good to hear from you again..
For sure man, its been awhile!  Good to hear from ya Bram  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2004, 12:36:19 PM »

LMMFAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2004, 06:06:31 PM »

i dont kno its been an on going thing for like 2 years now lol.

yeah lol i know. i just thought you were referrin to sumthin specific and recent sayin he 'came out of the closet'. that's all

bez

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2004, 12:16:14 PM »
Wasup mate, hope things are going good!