Author Topic: Hostage Bigley murdered in Iraq...  (Read 656 times)

Thirteen

Re: Hostage Bigley murdered in Iraq...
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2004, 10:59:30 AM »
it's amusing arguing with the only girl that posts regularly in ToT

he sits there and cries for fairness when dealing with muslims and yet still gives them a pass on everything they do....once again, you expect people in the military to die...it's their job, sad to say....but a 62 year old man who was helping to rebuild and that was going to retire in a few weeks is just wrong

the muslims extremists are cowards...i can single handedly beat any 62 year olds ass and i don't need a mask and some guns to give me the upper hand.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2004, 11:05:59 AM by Cartman »

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2004, 08:10:34 PM »
another piece of blood on Bushes hands.

LOL!

Call me crazy, but when somebody gets murdered, I blame the murderers! There's an idea!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2004, 04:34:21 PM »
Again, guys, its a very simple concept, its not hard. No one is suggesting we absolve these criminals of their crimes. No one is sayin homeboy deserved to get killed. But ultimately, this is another lost life on Bushes head. I dont understand how you guys dont get it, probably because yall still agree with Bushes idea of what the war was about.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2004, 04:38:09 PM »
this is another lost life on Bushes head.
I blame Darryl Gates for OJ killing his wife.

I blame John Kennedy for The Charles Manson killings.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2004, 04:41:23 PM »
this is another lost life on Bushes head.
I blame Darryl Gates for OJ killing his wife.

I blame John Kennedy for The Charles Manson killings.

Man, those analogies are way off, smarten up man, how do u not understand what Im tryin to say. I think youre disagreeing with me just for the sake of it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2004, 04:43:52 PM »
I think King Queer should move to Iraq and help the Iraqis.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2004, 05:36:05 PM »

When I saw the above comment, I immediately thought "verbal assaulta".

Then I saw that it was you, Mozip. Congratualtions, youve hit a new low.
A 20 loss pitcher. You just went 0-16. Youre Michael Jordan missin the dunk at his last all star game.

Normally I wouldve pitied you. But when some flaming, suspect, black male adoring, pasty, ugly, nasty gypsy Dutch metrosexual insinuates an attribution of the homoness to Tech, somethings just not right as a matter of principle.

Mozip hangs out in seedy alleyways in the red light district, and we all know what he looks like, so we all know which crowd hes chillin wit.
In the mean time, Tech is slangin dick and banging chicks. He got game like Chamberlain.

So please, retreat back into the closet, go sign some PETA petitions, take the poodle for a walk, warm up the fireplace, enjoy a hot cup of cocoa and curl up to a Danielle Steele book. Just dont mention my name again. I dont know you.

- Lewis Carroll

Immortal

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2004, 07:05:24 PM »

When I saw the above comment, I immediately thought "verbal assaulta".

Then I saw that it was you, Mozip. Congratualtions, youve hit a new low.
A 20 loss pitcher. You just went 0-16. Youre Michael Jordan missin the dunk at his last all star game.

Normally I wouldve pitied you. But when some flaming, suspect, black male adoring, pasty, ugly, nasty gypsy Dutch metrosexual insinuates an attribution of the homoness to Tech, somethings just not right as a matter of principle.

Mozip hangs out in seedy alleyways in the red light district, and we all know what he looks like, so we all know which crowd hes chillin wit.
In the mean time, Tech is slangin dick and banging chicks. He got game like Chamberlain.

So please, retreat back into the closet, go sign some PETA petitions, take the poodle for a walk, warm up the fireplace, enjoy a hot cup of cocoa and curl up to a Danielle Steele book. Just dont mention my name again. I dont know you.

Lol
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2004, 08:20:46 PM »

she can't...females don't have the same rights as males in her religion

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2004, 02:40:22 PM »
Ive been sayin this for years. The number one cause of thread destruction are bad jokes. Its an epidemic that is spreading rapidly, and Cartman and Mazip, are the two most deadliest sickest infected whores of this disease. Avoid their threads and posts.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2004, 08:24:28 PM »
Ive been sayin this for years. The number one cause of thread destruction are bad jokes. Its an epidemic that is spreading rapidly, and Cartman and Mazip, are the two most deadliest sickest infected whores of this disease. Avoid their threads and posts.

because you can't seem to be able to

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2004, 08:40:38 PM »
Im immune from bad jokes and lame posters bitch. Tech is the vaccination.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2004, 08:45:49 PM »
you're immune to common sense and tech is a bitch that lives in a dream world

the truth ain't supposed to be funny

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2004, 08:50:14 PM »
Smerlus, you been dismissed biitch. Why are you swinging your arms around, calling attention to ya self. You on that Machiavelli level, that Rampart tip now, dogg, its over.

"Whose the next poster Ima bury?"

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2004, 09:12:02 PM »
you bury people by running away?

go ahead run from the truth you scared little girl