Author Topic: Hostage Bigley murdered in Iraq...  (Read 658 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Hostage Bigley murdered in Iraq...
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2004, 09:24:27 PM »
Observe the immediate response of the confused poster who doesnt understand that he is wrong and thus an attempt to proclaim victory simply invites more laughter at the distraught fellow. Observe how despite having the concept explained clearly to him, the frustrated individual doesnt get it. And then, when he realizes that his incompetence is driving away posters who are willing to take the time to explain it even MORE clearly, he states that he has driven away all opponents and opposing views. When really the man just doesnt get it, its that simple. Smerlus + Political topic= Dead End. No result. No purpose. No advancement of thought. No benefit for us TOTers to learn something. Nothing.

Smerlus is that one Dj who plays the same song at different clubs at different times for different crowds. Never understanding the big picture, the greater context, the overall scene.

The crowd is unceremoniously booing you lame. Get off the stage, you shouldve never tried to step to me. Now you are ridiculed, stigmatized. Your TOT career is dead. This is the ennnnnnnnd of the roooaaaadddddd. (Cue them 4 brothers from Philly)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2004, 09:39:36 PM »
Observe the immediate response of the confused poster who doesnt understand that he is wrong and thus an attempt to proclaim victory simply invites more laughter at the distraught fellow. Observe how despite having the concept explained clearly to him, the frustrated individual doesnt get it. And then, when he realizes that his incompetence is driving away posters who are willing to take the time to explain it even MORE clearly, he states that he has driven away all opponents and opposing views. When really the man just doesnt get it, its that simple. Smerlus + Political topic= Dead End. No result. No purpose. No advancement of thought. No benefit for us TOTers to learn something. Nothing.

Smerlus is that one Dj who plays the same song at different clubs at different times for different crowds. Never understanding the big picture, the greater context, the overall scene.

The crowd is unceremoniously booing you lame. Get off the stage, you shouldve never tried to step to me. Now you are ridiculed, stigmatized. Your TOT career is dead. This is the ennnnnnnnd of the roooaaaadddddd. (Cue them 4 brothers from Philly)

enough with the chit chat little girl, you said bush murdered bigley and then you have the vaginal fortitude to say you're right...you are one misled little bitch with visions of grandeur. too bad i can shut up whole paragraphs of yours with to sentences

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2004, 09:42:40 PM »

*swings at Tech*

*misses*

*falls gracefully to the floor*

You cant hit what ya intellect cant match.

You ever seen a cat continously throw a mouse up against a wall and start pawing at it?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 09:47:56 PM by King Tech Quadafi »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2004, 09:51:12 PM »
how's it feel to be wrong and so stupid that you don't know it?.... you're the mr magoo of this board

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2004, 10:10:02 PM »
Furthermore TOTers, observe how the bum is simply taking Techs assertions and using it against him. I have proven in this thread that you completely the miss point consistently and systematically. Thus, Tech is laughing at your attempt to make him look dumb when youre JUST NOT GETTING IT.

Completely over ya head, and now you just swinging in the air because youre angry but hurt too. You dont know what to do, youve never felt like this before. Its ok, just log off, and dont post here no more.

Im not even trying, Im not even hungry no more man, but youre candy ass is just too easy man. You cant even respond with your head up, calling me a girl. Dogg that was played out for Tech in grade 3. Step ya man hood game up, youre just not doing it.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2004, 10:31:26 PM »
Furthermore TOTers, observe how the bum is simply taking Techs assertions and using it against him. I have proven in this thread that you completely the miss point consistently and systematically. Thus, Tech is laughing at your attempt to make him look dumb when youre JUST NOT GETTING IT.

Completely over ya head, and now you just swinging in the air because youre angry but hurt too. You dont know what to do, youve never felt like this before. Its ok, just log off, and dont post here no more.

Im not even trying, Im not even hungry no more man, but youre candy ass is just too easy man. You cant even respond with your head up, calling me a girl. Dogg that was played out for Tech in grade 3. Step ya man hood game up, youre just not doing it.

i'm glad that you've known you were a girl since 3rd grade...the fact is no one forces you to kill another person... so by you saying this is bush's fault makes you the moron we all know you are... i look forward to the next 4 paragraphs you write about me even though most people on this board will agree that you're the moron in this case

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2004, 01:30:44 AM »
I think I actually might follow Trauma and report King Fag to the FBI.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2004, 01:07:48 PM »
Tell the FBI they can come check deez nutz.

"I think Im going to follow Trauma..." Man, youre spittin on your own corpse. When Tech is embarassing you in the ring like Ali did Patterson, fight back chump, dont follow Trauma for Gods sake, thats the last thing you wanna do now.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2004, 01:46:45 PM »
Tell the FBI they can come check deez nutz.

i heard you were hiding away for a few weeks... now you're big bad tech all of a sudden? you make me laugh

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2004, 04:18:03 PM »
What are you rambling about? Have you finnally lost your senses? Have the lines between reality and fiction, real world, dreams and on line been blurred?

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2004, 08:37:40 PM »
guess what?

if the people that did this act ever get caught before they die a violent death...they'll be tried for it

guess who won't be, and guess who probably doesn't even think nothing about this situation...

Bush

so in the end...i'm right and that's all that matters  ;D

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2004, 08:32:21 AM »
considering the nature of the story i think both of you should keep the net beef bullshit for another thread... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2004, 11:16:26 PM »
considering the nature of the story i think both of you should keep the net beef bullshit for another thread... 8)

Its not beef, I dont e-beef with cats named Smerlus.

Lord knows I tried to explain the concept of my point, but he just wouldnt get it. I guess in frustration, I may have been slightly abusive, and for that I apologize to the TOT community.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2004, 02:45:14 AM »

Its not beef, I dont e-beef with cats named Smerlus.

Lord knows I tried to explain the concept of my point, but he just wouldnt get it. I guess in frustration, I may have been slightly abusive, and for that I apologize to the TOT community.

he's got a point... he can't beef with truth, he just has a different opinion about the situation