Author Topic: My Predictions for America in the next 5 years.  (Read 461 times)

Suga Foot

My Predictions for America in the next 5 years.
« on: October 09, 2004, 05:07:11 PM »
Bush will win this election.  He'll continue to do what he does (or doesn't do).  Then in 2008, a new Republican will Run against Hillary Clinton and get crushed!  Hillary will become the first female American president, and the first female most powerful man in the world.  And she will be america's surogate mother and comfort everyone, and make everything better.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: My Predictions for America in the next 5 years.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 05:11:56 PM »
not hard to make everything better after a 8-year-long bush-era.

I hate both of your thoughts. not that I think they are untrue. actually I think youll right most likely.

but I hate a bush to be re-elected and I also dont like a female american president.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 05:35:51 PM »

I hate both of your thoughts. not that I think they are untrue. actually I think youll right most likely.

but I hate a bush to be re-elected and I also dont like a female american president.

I'm not saying I like it either, I'm just saying I think that's what's gonna happen.

pappy

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 05:40:02 PM »

I'm not saying I like it either, I'm just saying I think that's what's gonna happen.

hillary wont win

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 05:47:05 PM »

hillary wont win

Never
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2004, 06:29:18 PM »
Bush will win the next election, and I doubt Cheney will run for President at the end of Bush's second term.  I believe *IF the democrats run Hillary, they will lose the election in 2008.  The first major female political figure to run for office, will lose.  The second will be elected after the world has warmed up to the idea of having a female president. 

The only monkey wrench in this scenario is if the republicans decide to run Condi Rice against Hillary Clinton in the 2008 election.  I honestly believe Condi would win over Hillary, if that was the choice, but Condi will have to toughen up significantly between now and then, they destroyed her in that 9-11 hearing commission.  I'd vote for Condi in a heartbeat. 

The 2008 election is kind of up in the air, though, but Hillary Clinton will not have many votes for her, in ANY scenario.  If she's running against Rumsfeld or something, though, maybe she'll have a chance... people would have to fucking HATE whoever she's running against, though. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 06:32:43 PM »
Oh, and let me break down (again, I've done it before) why Hillary won't win.  Who would vote for Hillary Clinton?

Women won't.  Period.  Why? ... because all except the most liberal of them don't like her, because she puts up and stays with a man who fucks around on her behind her back.  The whole world knows Bill Clinton fucks whoever he wants, and women don't think she's much of a woman for putting up with it, they think her marriage is a sham and don't relate to things like that.  On top of that, she's so polarizing, any woman who's republican would never vote for her as liberal as she is.

No Republican men will vote for Hillary, period.  She's incredibly polarizing.  So that leaves Democratic men, and how many democrats are from the south? Any southern democrat won't vote for a woman, they're old fashioned as hell.  Check out the statistics for women in public office in the south. 

She doesn't have a prayer. 

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2004, 10:44:25 PM »
rudy guliani will run against hillary. He was a figure head for 9/11 and he would win over her.

pappy

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2004, 11:26:17 PM »
guiliani is one of the biggest pricks alive an would turn america america into a bigger police state than it already is.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2004, 09:43:39 AM »
guiliani is one of the biggest pricks alive an would turn america america into a bigger police state than it already is.

true

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2004, 10:48:59 AM »

The only monkey wrench in this scenario is if the republicans decide to run Condi Rice against Hillary Clinton in the 2008 election.  I honestly believe Condi would win over Hillary, if that was the choice, but Condi will have to toughen up significantly between now and then, they destroyed her in that 9-11 hearing commission.  I'd vote for Condi in a heartbeat. 

In the state of mind you are in, if we were in 1940, you'd voted for whoever the unlucky Republican was that got steamed rolled by Franklin D. Roosevelt. Face it, you make it sound like we are suppose to be surprise when you say you wouldn't vote for Hilary. Now if Tom, or Sikotic say they aren't voting for Hilary, then that's something. But you, that's like me saying I'm not going to vote for Condi Rice in 2008 if she ran against Hilary. Big deal, you know I ain't. I ain't voting for Guiliani, Rice, or anyone else that the Republican party throws out there. I would vote for Hilary, Edwards, or whoever the Democrats throw out there, and I'd love it if it was Obama, or if Hilary put Obama on the ticket. Now imagion that, the first woman to run for president, and she puts a black man as her running mate. That ticket is winning no southern states.

pappy

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2004, 12:02:40 PM »
Condi Rice's political career is dead.  Bush left her out to dry to cover his ass a few months ago. 

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2004, 12:05:58 PM »
Everyone apart of the bush administration have lost their respect.

Look at colin powell. He used to be a highly respected general, and now all anyone remembers is his UN speech.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2004, 12:18:09 PM »

In the state of mind you are in, if we were in 1940, you'd voted for whoever the unlucky Republican was that got steamed rolled by Franklin D. Roosevelt. Face it, you make it sound like we are suppose to be surprise when you say you wouldn't vote for Hilary. Now if Tom, or Sikotic say they aren't voting for Hilary, then that's something. But you, that's like me saying I'm not going to vote for Condi Rice in 2008 if she ran against Hilary. Big deal, you know I ain't. I ain't voting for Guiliani, Rice, or anyone else that the Republican party throws out there. I would vote for Hilary, Edwards, or whoever the Democrats throw out there, and I'd love it if it was Obama, or if Hilary put Obama on the ticket. Now imagion that, the first woman to run for president, and she puts a black man as her running mate. That ticket is winning no southern states.

Obama as VP? Hmmm....interesting.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2004, 12:32:24 PM »
imagion there's no countries, it's easy if you try.