Author Topic: Remember back when u could be gangsta....  (Read 1020 times)

teecee

Re: Remember back when u could be gangsta....
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2002, 09:01:19 AM »
Who the fuck cares about so-called gangsters, anyway?  I could give a fuck, i just like music.  If there are rappers who make millions of dollars and are still gangsters, then they are making themselves look stupid.......

As for Ja Rule, fuck hime, he has a couple of songs that are nice, but he is NO BLOOD......he is a wannabe who is infatuated with ganglife, that is why him and IRV role with Suge, so they can SEEM gangster.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2002, 10:26:44 AM »

and most of you live in england so what the fuck you know
about gang bangin in the states shit

We may not see it personally but that doesn't mean we don't know about it. You think we're oblivious to things that go on in the states just because we live over the other side of the world? Thats pretty ignorant man. Plus, England and other places in the UK have bread some of the worlds most notorious gangsters, and I mean REAL gangsters.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2002, 01:19:35 PM »
Ja rule is a real Blood jus cause he rap soft
dont mean he not a Blood you dont know him or his history
i have family who grew up with him which is why
im so quik to defend him so much so eat a dick

and englands gangsters are way more diffrent
then american gangsta culture americas G's would shit on
your gangsta's only thing england might do better then us
is england is a better place to live cause eryone
is treated more equally england is a tight nation
but yall aint G's

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2002, 01:35:21 PM »
i dont care what yall think. ja rule is fag and whoever defends him is a fag also.    

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2002, 02:36:17 PM »
i think ja n pac are in the same boat...they talk shit they know nothin about...ja about murda...and pac about oakland and l.a.....ja screams murder and everyone knows damn well that he hasnt murdered anyone....pac yelled oakland and l.a. when he was from marin city....also...if ja is such a gangsta wouldnt he rep his gang?...

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2002, 03:13:03 PM »
did snoop rep his shit when he was on deathrow NO
he never said the word crip or rollin 20's

secondly in the eastcoast people dont wanna hear in
every song "CRIP 4 LIFE BLOOD 4 LIFE ...COAST"

Ja rule makes songs EVERYONE relates to
and maybe he dont want people to think its cool to gang bang
jus cause he does and 50 cent he a Blood to but he dont
rep his shit cept when he says "BRAAAAAAAATTTT"

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2002, 05:18:58 PM »
and gangstas in the east are crazy as fuck and will cut throat
niggas over here theres drive bys but More walk By's

and most of you live in england so what the fuck you know
about gang bangin in the states shit

West Coast gangbangers have done walk-bys for generations especially Mexican gang members who run Southern California.

English gangsters are just as ruthless as any gangster around the world. They are much more organized criminals than the petty street gangs we are discussing [excluding L.A. street gangs because many have multi-million dollar enterprises].

BTW I'm originally from Los Angeles but live in Houston now where Bloods and Crips actually have migrated.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2002, 06:16:21 PM »

BTW I'm originally from Los Angeles but live in Houston now where Bloods and Crips actually have migrated.

ya i live in Corpus Christi, Tx and there are hella crips and bloods down here but they dont say crip anymore there know as blue raggerz and bloodz are know as red raggerz and they have differnt gangs like Westside Kings are only blacc ppl and are blue but now they are know as Westside G'z and La Quadentha (spanish word for 40) are Westside and both of them are blue and they hate each other cuzz Westside G'z shot alot of our homiez forn 40 and there are red raggerz killing other red raggerz like Midway kill CCB (Corpus Christ Bloods) cuzz they hate each other and there are way more gangs then jus that they got SB and Ruthless Kingz that are blacc they got Eternal Brown and Brown Pride and 13 Surenthoes that are brown they have Spadez that are green and A.D. Mobb that are blu as well. so there are alot of different gangz but if u are blue then ur a Crip and if ur a Red Ragger ur a slob (bloods). and also have u heard of any of these ganz in houston or any where else in tha U.S. cuzz i know La Quadentha 40 Westside iz bigg and there tha color blue i know there from callifornia and shyt im in that gang for right now. im out!!!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2002, 01:04:27 AM »

and englands gangsters are way more diffrent
then american gangsta culture americas G's would shit on
your gangsta's only thing england might do better then us
is england is a better place to live cause eryone
is treated more equally england is a tight nation
but yall aint G's

You are one ignorant mofo, first you tell us not to judge the US scene and then you go on to judge ours? You don't live here so how the fuck do you know what we are like here? We have very bad areas here, just like everywhere else in the world. You think the US was the first and last place to have gangsters? You watch too many movies. The type of gangsters that came up in Britain were the type of Gangsters these fake rappers get their inspirations from, yes thats right, the real gangsters you see in movies, namely The Krays, and if you ain't heard of them then you don't know much about notorious gangsters. But lets just leave it at that, go listen to some Ja Rule, a real G *cough*.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2002, 02:26:56 AM »
i think ja n pac are in the same boat...they talk shit they know nothin about...ja about murda...and pac about oakland and l.a.....ja screams murder and everyone knows damn well that he hasnt murdered anyone....pac yelled oakland and l.a. when he was from marin city....also...if ja is such a gangsta wouldnt he rep his gang?...

word
SGV spittin knowledge like always

Gangsta T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"