Author Topic: Daz Replies To Jayo... with "no vasaline part 2"  (Read 1618 times)

Jome

Re: Daz Replies To Jayo... with "no vasaline part 2"
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2004, 02:13:01 PM »
I was feelin daz's shit more so that makes me  a groupie?? get the fuck outta here white boy. you have mobb deep in your sig so i guess that would make you stan wouldnt it??  i siad it once & ill say it again. europians have no business being on a hiphop message board. you crakkkas aint qualified to speak on hiphop. so fall the fuck back.

For one, you're dumber than a slice of bread.

Second, Daz is dissing dozens of artists that will not only whoop his ass when they see him, but also kill him lyrically.
Daz been dissing Suge Knight, Eastsidaz, Jayo, Kurupt, Roscoe, Mobb Deep, Alchemist, Boo Ya Tribe, Petey Pablo, 40 Glocc, etc. etc. etc.
Not exactly a smart move when your lyrics consists of "Fuck ****" and some homo references, and your career's been dead for 5 years.
Daz should lay off the crack, and stop dissing rappers who's 20 times better than him and twice his size.

JEMISON

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2004, 04:26:25 PM »
Everyone likes to talk about how Daz career is over..in case you you didnt notice  a)he signed so so def b)he easily has the hottest single out (Boyz N the Hood) c)anyone that has heard his new songs (1)boyz n the hood  2)blaze up  3)my life)can sense clasic.  Jayo Felony has he ever had a succesful record?  I personally like him as a artist but to diss a legend is ignorant because he has and never will have the succes that Daz had.

ABN

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2004, 02:08:55 PM »
^^Hottest single out now? Fresh 83 was Game“s worst single chocie and it“s still 10x better then Daz“s single. once Daz stops hiding in ATL and actually walks around in LA by himself he gonna regret that he opened his mouth in the first place. Daz has said that he“s gonna whoop both Suge and the Boo-Yaa Tribe shit Suge and the Tribe would beat the shit outta Daz“s entire fuckin crew and family. homeboy needs to stop sucking on that glass dick and come back to reality and realize that he aint no where near as hot as he was from 92-96.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2004, 02:49:50 PM »
Holy christ, Realizm has returned!!  :o

And yeah about jayo/daz, I dont really give a shit about daz anymore.. jayo i hardly listen to ever, so they can feel free to knock eachother out, lol  ;D

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2004, 05:22:20 PM »
daz came harder

Acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2004, 11:08:07 PM »
Everyone likes to talk about how Daz career is over..in case you you didnt notice  a)he signed so so def b)he easily has the hottest single out (Boyz N the Hood) c)anyone that has heard his new songs (1)boyz n the hood  2)blaze up  3)my life)can sense clasic.  Jayo Felony has he ever had a succesful record?  I personally like him as a artist but to diss a legend is ignorant because he has and never will have the succes that Daz had.

LMMFAO!  Take daz dick out your mouth for a minute and try and think clearly.

a) so what if he's signed to so so def, he hasn't dropped an album, and I'm betting he won't.
b) boyz in the hood is avg at best, hardly even a top 50 song I've heard in the last 6 months, much less hottest single out.
c) sense classic? hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  learn the meaning of classic you groupie.
has jayo felony ever had a successful record?  depends on you definition of successful.  every record of his is better than alll of daz solo albums besides RR&GB, and I'm willing to bet that jayo's new solo will be better than that.

Daz is not a legend.  2Pac is a legend, cube is a llegend, quik is a legend, eiht is a legend, eazy e is a legend, e-40 is a legend, daz is not a legend.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2004, 02:48:51 AM »

JEMISON

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2004, 11:46:59 AM »
The dog pound who Daz is the member of isnt a legendary group? Get the fuck of here.  Everyone that owns a Jayo Felony know his beats are always shit.  The only album even decent by him is take a ride.  If your not felling raw or this is the life..then thats your lost.  I find it intersting if any one disagrees about who comes hotter the immatureness comes outof someone calling another "dpg groupie".  Hott song are hotsongs.  I loved Dilated peoples last lp who had Alchemest all over it.  THe fact is Jayo hasnt brought shit to thetable since what you gonna do.

If your not felling boyz n hood, blaze up, my life its your bad music taste.

klubbstyle

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2006, 04:47:48 AM »
Daz is a sik kunt.

I love his music.

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2006, 05:42:51 AM »
nice to see the west coast conference was a success lasting less than a year.

Okka

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2006, 05:49:52 AM »
nice to see the west coast conference was a success lasting less than a year.

;D  ;D  ;D

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2006, 05:53:45 AM »

This is the funniest reply I've read in a long time.
You're one of the last Daz's groupies. Keep up the good work  ;D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2006, 07:17:00 AM »
Y did they up this old azz topic to trick people?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2006, 07:42:05 AM »
Wise decision by Daz, he couldn't possibly have came back from "Daz is dead".

it was his managment not Daz u dumbass.  besides that jayo shit was wack.  jayo's never anythiny for the westcoast. that nigga is pathetic.

Oooh, DPG-groupies butt hurt..  :'(

:D

If that Jayo shit is wack, I don't even want to put Daz music the last year in a category..  :-X
I have 100x times bigger expectations for the Riflemen & Jayo solo, than Daz's new So So Def album.

I was feelin daz's shit more so that makes me  a groupie?? get the fuck outta here white boy. you have mobb deep in your sig so i guess that would make you stan wouldnt it??  i siad it once & ill say it again. europians have no business being on a hiphop message board. you crakkkas aint qualified to speak on hiphop. so fall the fuck back.

heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

The Predator

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2006, 08:42:20 AM »
Alright he aint releasing it whatever but to be calling it..

No Vaseline part II? Now thats just plain rude.

Naming it after a classic diss song that you aint even recorded in the first place. :P