Author Topic: Should i get an ipod?  (Read 1442 times)

Throwback

Re: Should i get an ipod?
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2004, 10:35:26 AM »
my friend has a program for it. ill ask him whats the name again.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2004, 04:01:26 PM »
Might get one, but I dun really like the design. I've seen other mp3 players that look nicer, but dun have the same features as the IPOD. The price is abit steep too, might wait 'til next year. Would come in handy in the car.

Doggystylin

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2004, 10:05:50 PM »
Ozir, thanx for all the help man, i went through a long process today and exchanged it for a new one just in case, and Face In A Cloud, if you could find out what program that is it would be appreciated.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2004, 10:09:31 PM »
Ozir, thanx for all the help man, i went through a long process today and exchanged it for a new one just in case, and Face In A Cloud, if you could find out what program that is it would be appreciated.

Sorry it was a long process, but glad you got a new one.  Enjoy the new (once again) toy.  8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2004, 11:01:11 PM »
ozir, you got AIM or MSN? i wanna ask you some more questions.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2004, 07:02:48 AM »
aight, all this talk of mp3 players made me decide to put $120 away from this paycheck then use all but 80 from the next to get a ipod or hopefully if they have it it stock when i go to futureshop a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 30GB shits like $30 more and it's not from apple. plus I can't survive with 8 hours of battery life, I'd go through that just at work, not counting 30 minutes getting there and the hour it takes to get back. I just really fucking hope they got that shit in stock when I go next thursday cause I'm coming out with an mp3 player, and I'm not gonna be too happy if it's an apple one.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2004, 07:27:15 AM »
I'm looking more into the zen xtra now and it has some good features.

14 hour batter life
30 gb for about $25 more instead of 4gb (mind you I don't even need 4gb, I'd be happy with 2 or something but I ain't complaining about 30)
Smart Volume Management™ adjusts the playback volume of all the tracks on your play list so they will remain at the same level without you reaching for the volume control between songs! (now this I need)
thats pretty much it. but for those I'd rather spend the $25 more. Just gotta pray that they'll have it in stock on thursday

Lady Scarface

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2004, 07:39:47 AM »
Smart Volume Management™ adjusts the playback volume of all the tracks on your play list so they will remain at the same level without you reaching for the volume control between songs! (now this I need)

iTunes has had this feature for a long time... when the music gets transfered to the iPod, it is nice and balanced.
I agree... its a good feature.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2004, 09:18:58 AM »

iTunes has had this feature for a long time... when the music gets transfered to the iPod, it is nice and balanced.

k, if I get an Ipod mini, I don't have to buy any other apple shit to use it with a pc right? and 8 hours is the max battery life?? Cause thats the main reason I'm not picking an ipod right now. 4gb is more then enough for an mp3 player with an 8 hour battery life.

Lady Scarface

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2004, 09:33:50 AM »

k, if I get an Ipod mini, I don't have to buy any other apple shit to use it with a pc right? and 8 hours is the max battery life?? Cause thats the main reason I'm not picking an ipod right now. 4gb is more then enough for an mp3 player with an 8 hour battery life.

http://www.apple.com/ipod/specs.html

Yup... you should be straight as long as you have a Firewire or USB 2.0 port available on your PC.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2004, 10:07:11 AM »
thats good news....anyone got any personal expierance with the Creative one? I've been reading reviews and it says "still slightly too large for comfortable pocketing." Thats a problem cause it's gotta fit in my pocket nicely for work

Lady Scarface

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2004, 12:46:07 PM »
Yea im also thinking bout getting a creative one,but if i wuz u id get the creative zen touch. Its the newer model and is better, i live in canada too so im lookin for a good deal. Its 250US to get it from creative.com so i might do that,not sure tho.

also theres a new Creative Zen Micro which is 5GBs and looks pretty tight check out www.creative.com to see it, theres no price on it or when it comes out tho  >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2004, 08:35:46 PM »
deezam take a look at this

http://www.archos.com/products/overview/gmini_xs200.html

its smaller then an ipodmini and can hold 20GB  :o

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2004, 05:17:28 AM »
deezam take a look at this

http://www.archos.com/products/overview/gmini_xs200.html

its smaller then an ipodmini and can hold 20GB  :o

that is pretty tight that it's tiny and holds 20 gigs, but to be honest, that design and interface looks like crap IMO

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2004, 05:59:13 AM »
I wonder why they dont get someone like Shaquille O'Neal as an Ipod model. Would sell tremendous numbers. So damn tiny, isnt that what you want. So tiny you almost cant control it with your big fingers.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin