Author Topic: Should i get an ipod?  (Read 1384 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re: Should i get an ipod?
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2004, 06:33:20 AM »
Yea im also thinking bout getting a creative one,but if i wuz u id get the creative zen touch. Its the newer model and is better, i live in canada too so im lookin for a good deal. Its 250US to get it from creative.com so i might do that,not sure tho.

also theres a new Creative Zen Micro which is 5GBs and looks pretty tight check out www.creative.com to see it, theres no price on it or when it comes out tho  >:(

Problem is that future shop doesn't have that zen micro. I'd rather not get an ipod but I need something smaller then the creative one that future shop has. So I'm getting an ipod unless they're out of stock. Anyone go to that ipod lounge site, I went and read about the forum and holy fuck, I hate apple users so much.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2004, 06:43:11 AM »
Yea im also thinking bout getting a creative one,but if i wuz u id get the creative zen touch. Its the newer model and is better, i live in canada too so im lookin for a good deal. Its 250US to get it from creative.com so i might do that,not sure tho.

also theres a new Creative Zen Micro which is 5GBs and looks pretty tight check out www.creative.com to see it, theres no price on it or when it comes out tho  >:(

Problem is that future shop doesn't have that zen micro. I'd rather not get an ipod but I need something smaller then the creative one that future shop has. So I'm getting an ipod unless they're out of stock. Anyone go to that ipod lounge site, I went and read about the forum and holy fuck, I hate apple users so much.

don't hate  :)  http://www.apple.com/macosx/

http://www.apple.com/macosx/tiger/
http://www.apple.com/macosx/tiger/spotlight.html

http://www.ipodlounge.com/

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2004, 06:54:11 AM »
I will never own a mac if I can help it. I hate macs and those fucking crazy mac users, you guys might as well be pushing crack. An ipod is something that I would own though but not a mac computer

Lady Scarface

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2004, 07:25:19 AM »
I will never own a mac if I can help it. I hate macs and those fucking crazy mac users, you guys might as well be pushing crack. An ipod is something that I would own though but not a mac computer

to each his/her own... props if you pick up an iPod though

peace  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2004, 08:07:12 AM »

to each his/her own... props if you pick up an iPod though

peace  8)

I will if they have one

Lady Scarface

Jome

« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2004, 10:33:56 AM »
deezam take a look at this

http://www.archos.com/products/overview/gmini_xs200.html

its smaller then an ipodmini and can hold 20GB  :o

that is pretty tight that it's tiny and holds 20 gigs, but to be honest, that design and interface looks like crap IMO

Who the fuck cares about design, when it's smaller than Ipod mini, takes 16GB more, and it's $100 cheaper !!!
Are you employed in Apple.. ??

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2004, 10:45:28 AM »
deezam take a look at this

http://www.archos.com/products/overview/gmini_xs200.html

its smaller then an ipodmini and can hold 20GB  :o

that is pretty tight that it's tiny and holds 20 gigs, but to be honest, that design and interface looks like crap IMO

Who the fuck cares about design, when it's smaller than Ipod mini, takes 16GB more, and it's $100 cheaper !!!
Are you employed in Apple.. ??

nah man, i'm not an Apple employee... i just love the ipod...

When i mention design i also think about how the design affects the usability of the product, the whole ergonomics of the product... cuz at the end, what good is a product that is cheap (price), tiny (size), and huge capacity, but you struggle when using it because the controls aren't well placed, or it's hard to find what you looking for....

like I said... to each his own... i just think design and usability are a big part of any product

Jome

« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2004, 12:13:05 PM »
nah man, i'm not an Apple employee... i just love the ipod...

When i mention design i also think about how the design affects the usability of the product, the whole ergonomics of the product... cuz at the end, what good is a product that is cheap (price), tiny (size), and huge capacity, but you struggle when using it because the controls aren't well placed, or it's hard to find what you looking for....

like I said... to each his own... i just think design and usability are a big part of any product

Well, from the Archos pictures, it looks pretty damn easy to handle/control, 2 buttons and 1 wheel.. seems simple as shit to me.

If anything, it looks even simpler to use than Ipod, can't say it looks hard at all. (Personally I dislike over-simplified products)
As for the design, it looks kinda cheap, but still simple and clean, just like Ipod. (Though Ipod looks a bit more expensive, which it is)

And of course, 20GB vs. 4GB, and $100 cheaper.. it's a wrap.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 12:14:50 PM by Jome »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2004, 04:00:34 PM »
yea im gonna prolly get tha archos 20gb one,but im gonna wait for reviews first, if it doesnt do to good then ill prolly get tha creative micro or tha ipod mini

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2004, 05:28:45 PM »
Jome, people just love expensive things, because they are more popular...If there was a plain white T-shirt that said Ecko on the tag for 15 bux, and a plain white T-shirt that said Ultra Cotton on the tag for 5 bux, people would buy the Ecko one...EVEN if the Ultra Cotton shirt was made with better quality cotton...People love popular and expensive things, that's just how things are...LOL

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2004, 05:44:48 PM »
true

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2004, 09:08:30 PM »
I can get an Ipod or any of them shits for cheaper than retail. if anybody is interested. i will tell how much cheaper in a few days.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2004, 09:27:20 PM »
I can get an Ipod or any of them shits for cheaper than retail. if anybody is interested. i will tell how much cheaper in a few days.

yea homie im interested foe sho

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2004, 03:40:14 PM »
^Very intrested.. btw.. is the Mini worth getting? i mean i like it.. its small. and i dont really need 20 gigs..

eS El Duque

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2004, 03:46:33 PM »
i wanna get that archos...ipods are cool, but i hate apple