Author Topic: Aide: Gaza Plan Aims to Block Statehood  (Read 317 times)

Thirteen

Re: Aide: Gaza Plan Aims to Block Statehood
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2004, 07:18:15 AM »
1. israel never accepted the UN partition plan as it was too limiting
2. palestinians and arabs declared war because their land was taken away from, just because they lost doesn't mean they were wrong
3. they never attatcked a country on another continent, the war was where they live

1. the war gave israel the means to procure more land
2. don't talk shit if you can't back it up
3.you're looking to deep into my short analogy. fact is, they declared war and they're losing...too bad for them

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2004, 08:27:49 AM »
Posted on: Today at 03:18:15pmPosted by: Cartman 
Insert Quote
Quote from: Don Rizzle on Today at 03:04:43pm
2. palestinians and arabs declared war because their land was taken away from, just because they lost doesn't mean they were wrong
3. they never attatcked a country on another continent, the war was where they live

3.you're looking to deep into my short analogy. fact is, they declared war and they're losing...too bad for them
1. So if Canada decided to anex west america do you think the east would sit there and take it or risk losing more to take back what is righjtfully theirs, to be honest they never really had any choice the leaders of israel made it clear before and after independence that they would expand israels territory.
2. there is plenty of evidence to back what i said, i would rather refer back to you your own statement
3. well its hard to win a war when all the western nations helped israel build its military capabilities, which has stopped now with one notable exception of america who still give israel billions each year in military aid and vetos and UN resolution critising israel.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

tommyilromano

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2004, 08:56:22 AM »
In the end both sides pay with their lives and it will continue and people will complain but nothing will change. I believe Israel is ultimately responsible but fuck both sides. I am not a Jew nor a Palestinian so I really just don't care.

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2004, 11:35:53 AM »
Posted on: Today at 03:18:15pmPosted by: Cartman 
Insert Quote
Quote from: Don Rizzle on Today at 03:04:43pm

1. So if Canada decided to anex west america do you think the east would sit there and take it or risk losing more to take back what is righjtfully theirs, to be honest they never really had any choice the leaders of israel made it clear before and after independence that they would expand israels territory.
2. there is plenty of evidence to back what i said, i would rather refer back to you your own statement
3. well its hard to win a war when all the western nations helped israel build its military capabilities, which has stopped now with one notable exception of america who still give israel billions each year in military aid and vetos and UN resolution critising israel.

1. if america wanted to expand it's borders and canadians declared war and threatened genocide or all americans...you bet we'd take their land after we stomp the shit out of them

2. there's plenty of evidence i can bring that the palestinians threatened to kill every jew and attacked them a few days after becoming a country

3. once again, don't declare war if you can't back it up.... you know why america doesn't just declare war on every country it doesn't like? because it knows that countries have allies that will stick up for them.... for awhile every country in that area was beating on Israel...so it's ok for muslim countries to team up but not for the jewish and their allies?

facts are Israel was given land... yes that was wrong

the palestians declared war and wanted to commit genocide ... which is also wrong

but winning the war is good for the jewish people...they were able to do what they wanted because the muslims were too barbaric to negoitiate

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2004, 01:35:12 PM »
1. you just proved my point
2. yes but for the above reason you've just justified their declaration of war
3. They didn't have any choice but to declare war. sometimes you fight for what is right no matter what the consequences may be. and when you look at the whole creation of israel its no wonder they were pissed off
a. it was not in the powers of the UN to divide up a country
b. the jews were already threatening the palestinians even whilst it was under british mandate and debating strategies to maintain power as a minority, and to make israel including the holy city of jerusalum completely jewish.
c. what gave the western world the right to decide what goes on in another continent which doesn't concern us, the jewish claim to the land was 2000 years old every single piece of land on this earth has changed hands at sometime or other in 2000 years it doesn't give any country these days to take back land because maybe someone they are remotely related owned jerusalem 2000 years ago. Admittedly after ww2 something had to be done to relocate the jews driven from their homes in europe by the nazis, my personal opinion we should have alocated them part of germany to form their own country.

alot of palestinians are christian too, if you go back a hundred years or so muslims jews and christians all lived there together peacefully.

I'll leave you with this thaught maybe the last 50 or 60 years have shown us why Jews didn't have a coutry of their own for all that time.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

tommyilromano

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2004, 06:24:26 PM »

LOL @ Canada annexing west America. Bad analogy... at least make it realistic.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2004, 12:33:09 AM »
ok bad example heres a true life one

Nazi's wanted to take britain after invading the rest of europe, at the time there was plenty of talk of a peace treaty which meant we let europe become nazified and germany would let us keep our empire in the east. but we saw thru that wanted europe to be free so we thaught on when the outcome was unsure, america hadn't joined in so it was basically the british empire (who had under invested in defence for the last 20 years) against the germans who had built up their forces at a much faster rate.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2004, 12:54:15 AM »
I cant see how anyone can support the Israeli Regime and what America does to support them. I really can't. It's obvious that the most powerful men in america are most likely Jews and that they just do it because they support their kind not because it's fair or anything. Imo the richest country in the world should know better.
I can only repeat what I always say when it comes to this topic: Imagine all of a sudden some strangers come to your house and say "Leave your house and this city in 10 minutes a bulldozer comes. We live here now, because a strange book written 2000 years ago says that this is our land. If you dont leave we shoot you and your wife and your kids with our AK's. Piece by piece, we'll take over your whole neighborhood, your whole city, your whole country, your whole continent. Have a nice day"
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2004, 06:56:16 AM »
I cant see how anyone can support the Israeli Regime and what America does to support them. I really can't. It's obvious that the most powerful men in america are most likely Jews and that they just do it because they support their kind not because it's fair or anything. Imo the richest country in the world should know better.
I can only repeat what I always say when it comes to this topic: Imagine all of a sudden some strangers come to your house and say "Leave your house and this city in 10 minutes a bulldozer comes. We live here now, because a strange book written 2000 years ago says that this is our land. If you dont leave we shoot you and your wife and your kids with our AK's. Piece by piece, we'll take over your whole neighborhood, your whole city, your whole country, your whole continent. Have a nice day"

wow this whole paragraph reeks of irony

didn't your people do that once before....about 50 years ago?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2004, 07:03:11 AM »

wow this whole paragraph reeks of irony

didn't your people do that once before....about 50 years ago?

^^ so you support what Nazis did 50 Years ago?

sorry no way you can get out of that  8)
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2004, 07:07:14 AM »
i just think you're calling the kettle black

if we were talking about moving indians and they weren't getting along with the people where we put them...i really couldn't argue about it because i know that my country was the first one to fuck them over and that it was our fault that the situation was happening

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2004, 07:15:49 AM »

if we were talking about moving indians and they weren't getting along with the people where we put them...i really couldn't argue about it because i know that my country was the first one to fuck them over and that it was our fault that the situation was happening

aw come on you know your previous post didnt indicate this..  ;)

well about this ^new thought of yours.. hm, I dont know how they had to create a jewish state there, to protect them from nazis or what?.. nazis were done in 1947.
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2004, 07:27:26 AM »

aw come on you know your previous post didnt indicate this..  ;)

well about this ^new thought of yours.. hm, I dont know how they had to create a jewish state there, to protect them from nazis or what?.. nazis were done in 1947.

nazi's aren't the only anti semitic people...and this boards proves it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2004, 11:47:10 PM »
^^Real talk.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2004, 05:38:52 PM »
All that shit going on over there has to do with a lot more than religion. Religion is a tool these leaders use to gain support for their actions, and that divides people. Seriously, what difference does it make if a person is a Jew, a Christian, or a Muslim. For those of you making anti-Semitic or anti-Muslim comments, grow the fuck up.