Author Topic: what happens when cousins fuck  (Read 116 times)

Thirteen

what happens when cousins fuck
« on: October 13, 2004, 12:43:06 PM »
i'm glad she got what she deserved.. this white piece of trash

Soldier in Iraq abuse photos has baby
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 Posted: 11:29 AM EDT (1529 GMT)

RALEIGH, North Carolina (AP) -- Pfc. Lynndie England, the soldier seen in some of the most notorious photos with naked Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison, is a new mother.

The 21-year-old reservist had the baby on Sunday at the post hospital at Fort Bragg, Col. Billy Buckner, public affairs officer for the 18th Airborne Corps, said Wednesday.

Post officials said they do not know whether the baby was a boy or a girl, but the Baltimore Sun said it was a boy, citing an unnamed military source.

England's father, Kenneth England of Fort Ashby, West Virginia, said the family would not release information about the birth.

England became a focal point of the scandal after the release of photos of her smiling and posing with nude prisoners stacked in a pyramid, pointing and flashing a thumb's up, and holding a detainee on a dog leash.

Attorneys say the child's father is Spc. Charles Graner Jr., England's ex-boyfriend, who is also shown in the prison photographs, including one with a dead body packed in ice in a body bag.

England and Graner are among of seven members of the 372nd Military Police Company of Cresaptown, Maryland, charged in connection with abuse that occurred at Abu Ghraib prison late last year.

England faces court-martial in January on charges of abusing detainees and committing indecent acts. She faces a prison sentence of up to 38 years, a dishonorable discharge and forfeiture of all pay and allowances if convicted.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: what happens when cousins fuck
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 01:18:40 PM »
what does that have to do with cousins fucking?

i was reading thinking it was an incest baby.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 02:36:20 PM »

It looks like she was the incest baby.

38 years is very harsh, but then again she made the military look terrible, so I guess she will be an example.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 08:25:24 PM »

sorry, i bet you got the lotion out and put on some berry white

but sikotic got the meaning of the title

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2004, 04:48:47 AM »
heh i get it. I think.

38 years is too harsh, but she shouldnt just get to walk.