Author Topic: Watching the VP debate tonight?  (Read 707 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Watching the VP debate tonight?
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2004, 04:01:48 PM »
CNN along with the New York Times are one(s) of the most Liberal biased news organazations out there.

LMAO!! You're kidding me right?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2004, 04:05:59 PM »

CNN along with the New York Times are one(s) of the most Liberal biased news organazations out there.

LOL! They're only liberal when their polls disagree with your views, right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2004, 04:43:49 PM »
i thought dumbass left?

O my bad i didnt notice the poll on CNN only polled workers for CNN. God sometimes i can be so stupid.

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2004, 08:21:54 PM »

He's 100% correct about the New York times.

http://www.yale.edu/isps/seminars/american_pol/groseclose.pdf

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2004, 08:33:45 PM »

He's 100% correct about the New York times.

http://www.yale.edu/isps/seminars/american_pol/groseclose.pdf

Maybe NY Times, I'm not familiar with that.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2004, 09:14:39 PM »
Maybe Lincoln you have NY Times confused NY Post, theyre the conservative bunch. Murdochs group, they iz mate,.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2004, 08:13:20 AM »
Maybe Lincoln you have NY Times confused NY Post, theyre the conservative bunch. Murdochs group, they iz mate,.

To be honest, I'm not familiar with either publication. I was mainly laughing at him saying that CNN was liberal biased.

Paris

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2004, 03:09:14 PM »