Author Topic: -2004 And It Don't Stop  (Read 748 times)

DAYUM

Re: -2004 And It Don't Stop
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2004, 02:45:30 PM »
when didi i say i was gonna slit my wrist fatty? what i was depressed for like 2 days all teenagers go through it too bad that ur mommas boy ass didnt cuzz u were always on her tits,

BTW does ur mother still call u when ur trying to fuck whales?

SGV

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2004, 02:58:40 PM »
No. I live on my own little homie. Now, go run across the freeway, I hope you get hit by 9 cars.

BTW, it's a little gay that you want to know about MY sex life. Don't live through me. Leave Palmala alone, go find some pussy.

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2004, 02:59:50 PM »
No. I live on my own little homie. Now, go run across the freeway, I hope you get hit by 9 cars.

BTW, it's a little gay that you want to know about MY sex life. Don't live through me. Leave Palmala alone, go find some pussy.

and meet a girl over the internet and use her  just to fuck?

i might just do that but i hope shes not a whale like urs was

and shut up before i tell M Dogg to punk ur ass again

SGV

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2004, 03:01:50 PM »
LOL. Still thinking about me having sex. You're a regular Richard Simmons. Tevin Campbell ass muthafucka. LOL.

"Real men don't worry about who another nigga fuckin'"-David Banner.

Not a real man are you?

BTW, nobody punked me. Nobody has punked me. Nobody will punk me. They have no reason to and have never tried.

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2004, 03:06:01 PM »
LOL. Still thinking about me having sex. You're a regular Richard Simmons. Tevin Campbell ass muthafucka. LOL.

"Real men don't worry about who another nigga fuckin'"-David Banner.

Not a real man are you?

BTW, nobody punked me. Nobody has punked me. Nobody will punk me. They have no reason to and have never tried.

yeah im not a man because of what sum crappy ass rapper says ::)

put pinks pussy back in ur mouth and shut up

SGV

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2004, 03:09:44 PM »
You're not a man for worrying about another man's sex life. You're a Sissy. A Fag. A Homo. A Joto. A Maricon. A Queer. A Pedro. A Flamer. A Mauzip.

Keep thinking about me fuckin'. I know I really have left an impression on you. You're still thinkin' about that, and it's been how long? LMAO. Poor thing.

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2004, 03:12:28 PM »
You're not a man for worrying about another man's sex life. You're a Sissy. A Fag. A Homo. A Joto. A Maricon. A Queer. A Pedro. A Flamer. A Mauzip.

Keep thinking about me fuckin'. I know I really have left an impression on you. You're still thinkin' about that, and it's been how long? LMAO. Poor thing.

yeah let me tell u how much i think about it and how much of a impression u left on me ::)

well hey im gonna go try and be a Dubcnn "reporter" but really just tell about what rappers are performing in cali....

SGV

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2004, 03:14:49 PM »
LMAO!!!!!! This coming from the same guy who hopped on my dick after I updated on Chamillion. LOL. Sorry, you can't use that arguement kiddo.

DAYUM

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2004, 03:18:17 PM »
LMAO!!!!!! This coming from the same guy who hopped on my dick after I updated on Chamillion. LOL. Sorry, you can't use that arguement kiddo.

i just said props to sgv but the funny thing is hes not even west coast i was just showin love for talking about a SOUTHERN rapper on a WEST COAST website... Sorry, your can't use that arguement fatass.

SGV

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2004, 03:19:33 PM »
And the point is? DubCNN is not just a West Coast website anymore. LOL. So, again, go to the drawing board. You lack jokes.

DAYUM

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2004, 03:21:03 PM »
And the point is? DubCNN is not just a West Coast website anymore. LOL. So, again, go to the drawing board. You lack jokes.

and who decided that fatty?

SGV

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2004, 03:22:42 PM »
Everyone from DubCNN.

LOL. 

DAYUM

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2004, 03:24:16 PM »
Everyone from DubCNN.

LOL. 

hard to believe becuase ur fat ass is the only one who talks about non west shit

SGV

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2004, 03:30:18 PM »
Really?

Special Ed Album Ft. DPG, Snoop, Roscoe... - October 10, 2004 By : Nima
Chingy's New Album "Power Ballin'" - Nov. 16th - October 1, 2004 By : Nima
German HipHop: Samy Deluxe "Zurueck" - September 20, 2004 By : Nima
Watch The New Young Buck Video! - September 1, 2004 By : Nima
Eminem's New Album Droppin' November - September 1, 2004 By : Nima

I feel bad for you man. You're such an idiot.

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2004, 03:30:49 PM »

Didn't you read that interview with me? I am not gay. I don't care if you call AG, Lloyd Banks or anyone else gay, but just don't call me gay because I am not a homo. :argue: :( :grumpy:

I demand apologies from you for calling AG a Mauzip. Giving someone compliments is ok, but it has to be fair and no way AG is or will ever be as great as I am. :oi: You did not only give him way too much props, but with that comment you also insulted me like noone else ever did before  :boohoo: