Author Topic: -2004 And It Don't Stop  (Read 750 times)

Jome

Re: -2004 And It Don't Stop
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2004, 05:38:51 PM »
Shouts to Jomo, Cerote El Duque, NIK, Jake aka Whitey, AG, the guy who runs the DJ Quik site, 7even and anyone who feels made this all possible.

Not my work, sorry to disappoint you homo, keep dreaming about me..
Funny how you left out the guy that gave you 99% of the disses, LOL.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2004, 05:42:57 PM »
karma should be made public to expose all the nerds. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

mauzip

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2004, 05:53:14 PM »
Shouts to Jomo, Cerote El Duque, NIK, Jake aka Whitey, AG, the guy who runs the DJ Quik site, 7even and anyone who feels made this all possible.

Not my work, sorry to disappoint you homo, keep dreaming about me..
Funny how you left out the guy that gave you 99% of the disses, LOL.

Yeah, I was just checking the Who's Online page and it said Unknown Action behind Halu Sination's name. Now, SGV's karma is 1 point lower also ::)

Jome

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2004, 06:00:40 PM »
What's this, SGV's 4th or 5th thread about his karma, and he still haven't found out who's dissing him..  ::)

DAYUM

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2004, 06:14:30 PM »
What's this, SGV's 4th or 5th thread about his karma, and he still haven't found out who's dissing him..  ::)

lmao and its funny how he keeps accusing the same ppl like 5 people can get him to -2000 but the fact is no one likes him

SGV

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2004, 07:30:16 PM »
Especially that certain someone, you know who you are. I appreciate you dissing me 4, 5, 6 times a day, EVERYDAY of your life. I'm proud to know that I have made such an impression on you. :wavey:

Jomo, who do you think that was directed at? You? LOL. No. He knows who he is. Slap yourself now Jomo. Read between the lines idiot.

no he might eat me

and SGV shut ur fat ass up before u get clowned or better yet ill just get M Dogg to punk u or tell ur momma what u were really doing that night she called... u were haveing sex with whales
This guy. You know what's funny, you wanna TRY and get someone to punk me. Go head and do it, what am I supposed to be afraid of? But, remember, you're steady calling his sister a whale, I'm pretty sure he'll punk you. LOL. With your trashy ass. I'm glad your moms does Heroin, cuz you don't deserve the love of a mother. Go OD on Acid.

Now have a seizure, thanks! :banana_trippin:

DAYUM

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2004, 07:35:14 PM »
LMAO this guy is so desperate on trying to clown me he makes up shit...

first off my mom doesnt do heroin nor drink she quit drinking a while back but SOMETIMES me and her drink but not too much...

and ive never done acid i think ur hungry go grab a burger, yokozuna

Thirteen

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2004, 08:36:43 PM »
i think we should add SGV to the Stesslemania '04 card

since he's pissed off at everyone it'll be a Royal Rumble

the first 4 people in the ring were chosen randomly

and here they are

Mauzip
SGV
SGV
SGV

DAYUM

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2004, 08:38:04 PM »
no SGV would get drunk and then eat everyone and then wash it down with more beer...

SGV

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2004, 08:49:48 PM »
LOL @ Eat people. Your moms must've done Heroin at some point and time during her pregnancy with you, it would explain your retardation.

LOL @ Drinking with your moms. Yea, you guys got problems. LOL!!! Fuckin' Trailer Park trash.

DAYUM

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2004, 08:51:29 PM »
LOL @ Eat people. Your moms must've done Heroin at some point and time during her pregnancy with you, it would explain your retardation.

LOL @ Drinking with your moms. Yea, you guys got problems. LOL!!! Fuckin' Trailer Park trash.

wtf? see u get clowned so bad u got to make up shit...

and i have reviewed ur posts and its funny how u laff at every reply u say but guess what.... they arent even funny!!!

SGV

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2004, 09:04:31 PM »
LMAO! You're just mad that I clown everything you say and you can't do nothing about it. I shut down your joke, you come with another, I shut that one down, you come with another, only to get shut down again. Stop trying. You seriously can't win. You lack the intelligence and wit to even make an impact.

DAYUM

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2004, 09:06:09 PM »
LMAO! You're just mad that I clown everything you say and you can't do nothing about it. I shut down your joke, you come with another, I shut that one down, you come with another, only to get shut down again. Stop trying. You seriously can't win. You lack the intelligence and wit to even make an impact.

hell naw u didnt clown me none of the shit u ever said was even funny

just stop fatty, ur that fat kid at school no one likes and he thinks hes cool and funny

SGV

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2004, 09:11:11 PM »
^^^And then you cry to me about making things up. See what I mean, you gotta be consistent with your disses and bags.

BTW, I don't try to be funny. I just say what I feel. I feel you're a loser, with a horrible life, drugged up mother, no father, plus you weigh 87 pounds and THINK you're a gangsta. I guess I can see why you wanted to end your life, I would too, if I was you.

DAYUM

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2004, 09:14:09 PM »
keep makeing up lies jarred...

tell me when u come up with something new and funny and then maybe ill waste my time replying to u cuzz ur not even worth it maybe if u were funny i would