Author Topic: -2004 And It Don't Stop  (Read 776 times)

SGV

Re: -2004 And It Don't Stop
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2004, 09:18:16 PM »
LOL. You've said the same thing everytime, "I'll get M.Dogg on you! You're fat! You fuck whales!"

Talk about original.

Let's re-iterate what's gone on here.

AG wants M.Dogg to punk me, I point out he'll get punked for disrespecting homies sister, he shuts his mouth.

AG says I'm the only one who posts non-West Coast news on DubCNN, I show him Nima's posts, he shuts his mouth.

AG says I don't update on anything but shows, I show him proof, he shuts his mouth.

AG says I make up things, then he goes and makes things up. LOL.

AG says I'm not original, but keeps the same 3 jokes throughout the entire thread.

Wow, you really look like a clown here youngsta.

DAYUM

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2004, 09:21:07 PM »
damn u know its so funny how u keep makeing it a goal to win arguements against a 15 year old your what 10 years older then me and 1000 pounds bigger then me? i hope u proud of urself fat bastard

SGV

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2004, 09:25:01 PM »
[AG] :'( You're making stuff up about me!!!!!!!!!!! [/AG]

That's all you got? You're supposed to be this big bad gangsta and that's all you got? Let's do it like this. You're a pussy. Your hood ain't shit. And, when you get shot, let me be the first person to laugh.

Thirteen

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2004, 09:26:46 PM »
this thread sticky now?

SGV

« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2004, 09:28:12 PM »
Gramps Twista is a regular Don King.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2004, 09:28:46 PM »
hell ya...G-Spot=pure comedic threads..lol

DAYUM

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2004, 09:33:50 PM »
[AG] :'( You're making stuff up about me!!!!!!!!!!! [/AG]

That's all you got? You're supposed to be this big bad gangsta and that's all you got? Let's do it like this. You're a pussy. Your hood ain't shit. And, when you get shot, let me be the first person to laugh.

i havent banged since what my 8th grade year...?

saying my hood aint shit? fuck u mommas boy i know sum real fucking gangstas that would beat the shit out of u u talk about me bieng a loser and a pussy but when u fucked pink a girl that u met over the INTERNET and when she thought she was pregnant u didnt want nothing to do with her now thats a real fucking pussy she use to tell me this stuff back in the day when i was cool with her but u know what im done with u bitch u can say u win and all this shit i dont care just remember ur argueing with a 15 year old so i hope u feel really good about urself and also lets not forget ur 1000 pounds bigger then me go ahead and reply because i knwo the loser in u in dieng to but im done wasteing my time on a fat piece of shit that thinks hes so fuckign cool and makes dumb ass comments and has sum gay ass opinions u know u say u won and u say dubcnn is a board open to all but  u make those decisions i didnt hear no one else u take it upon urself like ur so fucking cool and u also decide whos white and whos not when ur fat ass is as white as bubba sparxxx so go ahead have ur last word yokozuna say what u want mommas boy i dont give a shit about u anymore

p.s. save the whales...

SGV

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2004, 09:38:57 PM »
LOL @ Mommas boy. Based on the fact that you and your moms do smack together, everyone must be a Mommas boy to you. Haha. Poor kid. I'm glad I got a good relationship with my moms, you on the other hand will never know what that's like.

You know what's funny? You really don't know the story behind any of that. And, the fact that YOU'RE STILL hung up on it, shows you're obsessed.

You DON'T KNOW SHIT about DubCNN either. Ask Yash what he thinks of the idea. LOL. It's a shame I had to really hurt your feelings like this, but it had to be done.

Now go comtemplate killing yourself, this world doesn't need more scum like you.

DAYUM

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2004, 09:43:17 PM »
i knew the loser in you would make u reply but im done say what u want

but for the record me and my mom are tight sorry my mom lets me have a couple of beers and thats shes prolly nicer then 95% of the other ppls on this board moms

and quit saying im gonna kill myself ive even said id ont have the balls to do it....

laterz sgv

SGV

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2004, 09:44:26 PM »
i knew the loser in you would make u reply but im done say what u want

but for the record me and my mom are tight sorry my mom lets me have a couple of beers and thats shes prolly nicer then 95% of the other ppls on this board moms

and quit saying im gonna kill myself ive even said id ont have the balls to do it....

laterz sgv

i dont give a shit about u anymore

LOL.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2004, 03:52:45 AM »
'nuff said

-KIDRENEGADE-

Throwback

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2004, 04:08:41 AM »
man. why did i read all this crap. ???

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2004, 06:26:19 AM »
...and why is this sticky?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2004, 09:51:47 AM »
LOL...This thread is retarded...And sorry to disappoint you SGV, but I don't diss you. I even forgot about you until you came in my thread to bash Necro.