Author Topic: Draft US Military  (Read 333 times)

dexter

Re: Draft US Military
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2004, 07:29:20 AM »
Canada is the #1 spot for Draft dodgers.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2004, 10:24:53 AM »
To all the fuckin pussies, don't worry...there won't be a draft.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2004, 05:45:57 PM »
I don't think a draft is in the future any time soon.  I could be wrong but unless we invade Iran, North Korea, as well as Pakistan we should be alright.  But it could happen.  Not that I agree with it.  I think very highly of our armed service men and women but I think that the armed forces should be volunteer.  If a point in time came in our nation when the people of our country believed that the war we were in was absolutley justified and our very way of life at stake, and it was obvious that the current amount of men and women will not suffice, a draft wouldn't be necesarry.  Volunteers would be lining up.

But then again maybe I have to much faith in the spirit of the American people.   

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2004, 05:50:04 PM »
I don't think a draft is in the future any time soon.  I could be wrong but unless we invade Iran, North Korea, as well as Pakistan we should be alright. 

Why Pakistan? I thought the US had good relations with them?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2004, 06:02:24 PM »
I don't think a draft is in the future any time soon.  I could be wrong but unless we invade Iran, North Korea, as well as Pakistan we should be alright. 

Why Pakistan? I thought the US had good relations with them?
I never said we weren't.  I simply ment that we would have to be an occupying force in Pakistan,  I could have easily have said Egypt or Turkey.  I used Pakistan as an example because of the disdain and bitterness Pakistan has toward America. I'm sorry I guess I was unclear.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 06:32:40 PM »
If there is a draft (which there wont) you can just enlist in the air force or navy (no offense to smerlus)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2004, 07:11:33 PM »
If there is a draft (which there wont) you can just enlist in the air force or navy (no offense to smerlus)

I was wondering if you were still as dumb as before, and you just confirmed it.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2004, 06:01:11 PM »
It's not that easy.  If the time came when a draft was needed the governemnt/ military wouldn't let you choose which branch you would want to enlist in.  True, if you were to enlist in the airforce or navy pretty quickly you might be able to, but its the game of enlisting in the navy/airforce or waiting to see if you get drafted into the army or marines.

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2004, 09:18:23 PM »

doesn't work that easy, the Air Force is almost fully manned and the Navy isn't too shabby....the draft is for Army mostly and secondly the Marines