Author Topic: Favorite WCC beefs?  (Read 1127 times)

pappy

Re: Favorite WCC beefs?
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2004, 10:42:35 PM »

LMAO, I forgot about that.....I didnt even know that was you clowning on bzmak....the only thing I remembered was the thing about his nose....lol

Aren't you EM 28?

yeah BZ's cool, leave the homie alone.  there's nothing wrong wit him.  You need to chill Smerlus.  and yeah there is nothing wrong wit the way he looks.  True bout puttin his own pic up.

peace

LOL. You were trying to get him to stop. What a fag. Go to Starbucks and ditch school to get ya posts up.

he cant go to starbucks for 2 reasons...

1.  The time spent at starbucks would take away possible post
2.   Have you ever seen what caffine does to a 11 year old

SGV

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2004, 10:57:24 PM »
^^LOL.

God...I remember when he told me on AIM that he ditched school to get his posts up, that was too much. That's honestly something I can't forget. I couldn't believe someone ACTUALLY said that. Classic. I should've saved that convo.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2004, 01:29:27 PM »
I done seen my fair share of e- beefs and taken part in a few of them.

On a personal tip, I always felt that Infinite/Trauma beef, but to me that shit got polluted cuz everyone jumped on ibrahims back,

Tom and Ibo was vicious, NIKs shit was funny at first then got disgustingly annoying for a couple of years, and now hes funny again.
But NIK was a punk up until 6 months ago maybe.

No one gives him props, but Jamal shitted on Quake. Called him out and put his family on blast.

Shit, me, I still say I aint never been touched on this board. I respect some of the cats I dealt, but the majority of them were ignorant lames. At one point man I was serving cats left and right on this board, just me. the only person I havent out right served and dismissed, like career ended dismissal is Engle cuz dude has a bit more substance to him than the rest of these lame cats, Like, I feel I constantly prove him wrong in TOT, but thats opinion, political views and shit, on a personal tip, Engle only gets it when he really plays himself, by doing something even he will realize he shouldnt of touched. (tryin to clown me on a personal, money job tip, that was foolish move, he brought himself down to some kid shit but tryin to compare careers with a person not even half way done school, u know.

i bet i could take you tech....just as long as it's not a political beef, you know too much about politics, you probably know what george washington's favorite dish was and what pair of boxers Mussilini wore when he got hung  ;)

Yeah TOT is my hood, but outside of there Tech acknowledges Jake, more so nowadays with all these newer lames.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2004, 03:13:05 PM »
^^LOL.

God...I remember when he told me on AIM that he ditched school to get his posts up, that was too much. That's honestly something I can't forget. I couldn't believe someone ACTUALLY said that. Classic. I should've saved that convo.

uh, ok....I see you still talk shit, you know what....I dont even think about you....and for you to remember stuff about me...eh, get a life you fat ass wanna be white boy

Oh god, I'd feel sorry for the kid.... :-\

SGV

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2004, 04:31:35 PM »
Nothing you say or do can top your wanting to skip your education to become a top poster on an Internet website.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2004, 04:46:11 PM »
Riiiight...at least I dont fuck fat ugly bitches  ;D

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2004, 05:36:31 PM »
me vs whiteboy
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

SGV

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2004, 07:37:46 PM »
Yea, you just put an internet forum over your life.

son: Dad, why did you drop out of 7th grade?

EM28: I wanted to become a legend on an internet forum.

son: So that's why we live in a car?

EM28: Yes.

:-X

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2004, 07:42:10 PM »
ROTFLMAO@ that pic

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2004, 09:45:58 PM »
yeah Em28 was a faggot. I remember he ripped off NIK. If someone on here lived near me on here and ripped me off they wouldn't be posting anymore period.

pappy

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2004, 09:58:52 PM »
Yea, you just put an internet forum over your life.

son: Dad, why did you drop out of 7th grade?

EM28: I wanted to become a legend on an internet forum.

son: So that's why we live in a car?

EM28: Yes.

:-X
LMFAO

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2004, 10:15:46 PM »
^^LOL.

uh, ok....I see you still talk shit, you know what....I dont even think about you....and for you to remember stuff about me...eh, get a life you fat ass wanna be white boy

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i knew SUV looked like a god damn white boy but damn!

::in croc hunter voice::
.......not only does the ellusive SUV look like a Caucasianous Europeonous but he holds  an amazing resmeblence to another species related to the caucasianous Europeonous!

Backstreetous Fagonous

just add one more chin and some tits ....and it's suv

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2004, 10:19:36 PM »
^^LOL.

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i knew SUV looked like a god damn white boy but damn!

::in croc hunter voice::
.......not only does the ellusive SUV look like a Caucasianous Europeonous but he holds  an amazing resmeblence to another species related to the caucasianous Europeonous!

Backstreetous Fagonous

just add one more chin and some tits ....and it's suv

yooo u didnt even have to say anything about sgv an just posted that pic an it would of been hilarious

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2004, 10:33:53 PM »
but it was still funny though right? lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2004, 11:01:46 PM »
but it was still funny though right? lol

yea but the pic was the icing on the cake