Author Topic: Favorite WCC beefs?  (Read 1124 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re: Favorite WCC beefs?
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2004, 11:05:06 PM »
but it was still funny though right? lol

yea but the pic was the icing on the cake
Your sister had  something that looked like icing on her titties last night and at Stresslemania she's going to wipe it off in the middle of the ring with your punk ass knocked out on the floor. 8)

eS El Duque

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2004, 09:39:16 AM »

Your sister had  something that looked like icing on her titties last night and at Stresslemania she's going to wipe it off in the middle of the ring with your punk ass knocked out on the floor. 8)
lmfao

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2004, 10:04:59 AM »
lol..

but for real though, any1 who's seen sgv in real life knows he don't look like a white boy.

keep this goin though, this is entertaining

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2004, 10:27:38 AM »
me vs whiteboy
sorry disapoint you, but i dont have beef with you

pappy

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2004, 10:52:13 AM »

that was icing, see my sister is the sharpest knife in the draw, she wanted to cook one day.  an we let her an she got icing every where

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2004, 11:45:21 AM »
Riiiight...at least I dont fuck fat ugly bitches  ;D
Yea, you just put an internet forum over your life.

son: Dad, why did you drop out of 7th grade?

EM28: I wanted to become a legend on an internet forum.

son: So that's why we live in a car?

EM28: Yes.

:-X

SGV

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2004, 11:55:41 AM »
^^^So skipping school to post on the internet is something all smart people do eh?

LOL @ Lookin' for acceptance.

Nonetheless.

You:

Which explains why you're ashamed of yourself.

What you want to look like:

Good luck with that.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2004, 12:00:50 PM »
LMFAO....I'm glad you're so concerned with my education, pops  ::)....oh yeah and....

just be proud of what you are.....

anywayz....its just about lunch time....so I gotta go, I know you do too  8)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2004, 12:23:50 PM »
oh man, I just thought of how tragic the kid's life could be.....

Son/Daughter/Thing:  Dad, why am I so ugly?

SGV:  well because I'm your dad and Pink's your mom

Son/Daughter/Thing:  oh, that makes sense

:-\

pappy

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2004, 12:30:09 PM »
^^^So skipping school to post on the internet is something all smart people do eh?

Nonetheless.

You:

Good luck with that.

LMFAO

eS El Duque

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2004, 12:39:22 PM »
me vs whiteboy
sorry disapoint you, but i dont have beef with you

yea, she IS THE BEEF!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2004, 12:47:14 PM »

Nonetheless.

You:

Good luck with that.

ha ha ha again SGV TRIES to clown me , but since he can't get nothing on me he has to make shit up.  everyone that's seen my pic knows i don't look like the paisa home boy right there or your white brother,lol.

oh well with all that said i'd STILL rather look like one of those two than a metrosexual Bam Bam Bigalo ,lol

+ =suv

lol..

but for real though, any1 who's seen sgv in real life knows he don't look like a white boy.

lol i don't get this one....out of the 3 or 4 pictures i've seen of SUV he looks more and more white everytime around....i heard the camera adds 10 pounds but i never heard of it adding white features to some one's appearance that's new to me. Did Fuji and Kodak develope some kind of digital camera that makes you look like a backstreet boy more and more with every picture taken? lol. wow.........we've come a long way in technology.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 12:56:10 PM by Jake La Motta »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2004, 01:23:07 PM »
The same guy who laughed at your joke, laughed at mine. So, if yours was funny, mine must've been to. Don't be upset at the truth, whitey.

EM28, stop already. You should be in school, not posting on the net.

SGV

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2004, 01:40:07 PM »
Btw, you LOVE to go by what others say. NOBODY has ever said I look like Bam Bam Bigelow or a Backstreet Boy, except you. I've got Artie Lange, Immortal Technique, Fidel Castro(when I have my goatee), and that's it. Talk about making shit up. Don't get mad because you look like you just came out of the Strawberry fields with your Tio Paco, but you'd LOVE to look like you just came from Malibu with your buddy Trevor.

What's funny, you say "Anyone who's seen my pic blah blah blah..." nobody is coming out saying shit. So, you MUST look like a "Straight-Outta-Sinaloa" Mexican, which I know you hate looking like. Anyone's who seen me, Rod, Nima, E.Crazy, they'll tell you I ain't a white boy. There's such thing as light skinned Latinos. LOL @ You still reaching. Nonetheless, you'll never win Koko(nut) B.Ware. Take your Hijo De Santos ass back to the fields where you belong. Stop making things up, like you're from L.A., when you're really from Bakersfield(so stop defending L.A., you're from Central Cali, nobody gives a damn about you or your shitty ass city). Like you own a special version of Doggystyle, when you don't. Like you own the real Crooked I CD, when you don't. You lie on the internet, and you lie in real life. You're a sad soul. Keep wanting to be something you're not.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2004, 02:11:15 PM »
Btw, you LOVE to go by what others say. NOBODY has ever said I look like Bam Bam Bigelow or a Backstreet Boy, except you. I've got Artie Lange, Immortal Technique, Fidel Castro(when I have my goatee), and that's it. Talk about making shit up. Don't get mad because you look like you just came out of the Strawberry fields with your Tio Paco, but you'd LOVE to look like you just came from Malibu with your buddy Trevor.

What's funny, you say "Anyone who's seen my pic blah blah blah..." nobody is coming out saying shit. So, you MUST look like a "Straight-Outta-Sinaloa" Mexican, which I know you hate looking like. Anyone's who seen me, Rod, Nima, E.Crazy, they'll tell you I ain't a white boy. There's such thing as light skinned Latinos. LOL @ You still reaching. Nonetheless, you'll never win Koko(nut) B.Ware. Take your Hijo De Santos ass back to the fields where you belong. Stop making things up, like you're from L.A., when you're really from Bakersfield(so stop defending L.A., you're from Central Cali, nobody gives a damn about you or your shitty ass city). Like you own a special version of Doggystyle, when you don't. Like you own the real Crooked I CD, when you don't. You lie on the internet, and you lie in real life. You're a sad soul. Keep wanting to be something you're not.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladies and gentlemen i got him, i hurt SGV's feelings!!!

damn...look at the emotion , look at the pain, look at the anger....damn if this was a movie you'd win the oscar for sure!

fact of the matter is SGV is you're fat. just look at the picture
fact of the matter is you're white.....just look at the picture, light skinned latinos means you've got...dun dun duuuuuuuun european blood in you! ain't no aztecs running around looking white lol
fact of the matter is you're getting all defensive about it, que joto! "cry me a riveeeeeeeeer" suv , god damn not only do you look like a backstreet boy but you bitch about your feelings like one too

i could give two shits less what your online geek pals on the internet say about you , the fact of the matte is you're going around saying "i'm not white" and in other posts saying "that's why i hate whites" when in all reality SUV you're probably the whitest person in the post !LOL!

and if by some small chance i'm wrong and your ass is Eddie Guerro or Pancho Villa or some shit .........why get all emotional about it? LOL seriously Porky calm your ass down , you're telling me i look like a fucking paisa and shit , telling me i want to be white ....when in reality i don't and am not, cuz it ain't true i just brush it off and laugh at your ugly fat ass.

SGV........this is why you're a big fat oger pale skinned mother fucker....you're sitting on your ass all day in doors arguing over the internet. god damn dude go outside catch some sun and run down the block or somethin, get some cardio going man , every 10 pounds you're over weight cuts 10 years off your life....judging by the way you look donkey kong you might wanna hit that stairmaster before you die at 30
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 02:15:19 PM by Jake La Motta »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09