Author Topic: Favorite WCC beefs?  (Read 1137 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Favorite WCC beefs?
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2004, 02:13:52 PM »
ps i love how you got to throw tangical disses my way ,like where i live and what i claim cuz you can't put me down.

it must suck being you huh SUV ..........seriously how drunk do you got to get a girl so she'll say yes?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2004, 02:33:33 PM »
this thread is fun  :)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2004, 02:43:49 PM »
this thread is fun  :)

8) ::in king of the hill voice:: yeeeeeeeeep

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2004, 03:18:49 PM »
ps i love how you got to throw tangical disses my way ,like where i live and what i claim cuz you can't put me down.

it must suck being you huh SUV ..........seriously how drunk do you got to get a girl so she'll say yes?

he doesnt, that would take too much work....he just goes for the straight up ugly bitches  :D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2004, 03:48:22 PM »
LMFAO....I'm glad you're so concerned with my education, pops  ::)
???

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2004, 04:11:27 PM »
^lol it wasn't directed to you

SGV

« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladies and gentlemen i got him, i hurt SGV's feelings!!!

damn...look at the emotion , look at the pain, look at the anger....damn if this was a movie you'd win the oscar for sure!

fact of the matter is SGV is you're fat. just look at the picture
fact of the matter is you're white.....just look at the picture, light skinned latinos means you've got...dun dun duuuuuuuun european blood in you! ain't no aztecs running around looking white lol
fact of the matter is you're getting all defensive about it, que joto! "cry me a riveeeeeeeeer" suv , god damn not only do you look like a backstreet boy but you bitch about your feelings like one too

i could give two shits less what your online geek pals on the internet say about you , the fact of the matte is you're going around saying "i'm not white" and in other posts saying "that's why i hate whites" when in all reality SUV you're probably the whitest person in the post !LOL!

and if by some small chance i'm wrong and your ass is Eddie Guerro or Pancho Villa or some shit .........why get all emotional about it? LOL seriously Porky calm your ass down , you're telling me i look like a fucking paisa and shit , telling me i want to be white ....when in reality i don't and am not, cuz it ain't true i just brush it off and laugh at your ugly fat ass.

SGV........this is why you're a big fat oger pale skinned mother fucker....you're sitting on your ass all day in doors arguing over the internet. god damn dude go outside catch some sun and run down the block or somethin, get some cardio going man , every 10 pounds you're over weight cuts 10 years off your life....judging by the way you look donkey kong you might wanna hit that stairmaster before you die at 30
You just wrote the bible, and I'm hurt? LOL. There's a difference between Fat and a beer gut. Fat is something like Guerilla Black. I look nothing like him or Bam Bam Bigelow or any other fat person you say I look like, because you CAN'T prove it. My hands, arms, legs, even chest, are FAR from fat. Then you get hurt and say I make things up. White boy please.

When I look my cousins, I don't see white people. I have 2 cousins who look white, because their father married a white lady. Aside from that, all my family look Mayan(we're not Aztecs). How are you gonna go around and act like you're not getting defensive? LMAO @ That. If you didn't get defensive, you WOULDN'T be replying here. You WANT to prove, with everything you got, that you're A. Proud to look like you're from Xalapa(we all know you're ashamed of it). B. That I'm fat and white, which you will never be able to prove. And finally, C. That you DON'T want to be white, when it's a fact that you do.

You don't care what my "online geek pals" say, but you care what your online geek pals say huh? LOL. Make up your mind. Btw, Nima is like 17, and he came from Germany, kicked it with cats like Jayo Felony, Mobb Deep, TQ, Petey Pablo etc. Rod is about 18, and kicks it with famous rappers, and you do what? Oh that's right, you claim to recognize members of Korn from your local Taco Bell. LOL @ This geek. You live a lie on the internet, you get no more geek than that. Fuckin' Screech Powers ass.

Seriously Brent, if you didn't wanna be white, why do YOU get defensive? If "brush it off" and "laugh" why do you STILL want to prove it? "My idols are Carlos Santana!" LOL. Get outta here. Don't contradict yourself whitey.

Funny you say this.

"you're sitting on your ass all day in doors arguing over the internet"

What are you doing? Sitting in the fields on the computer? Uh...Moron. You're doing the exact same thing I am. LMAO @ Clowning yourself in an attempt to clown someone else. C'mon guy, you're supposed to be this real smart guy working as the night manager at the local McDonalds in wonderful Bakersfield, and that's ALL you can do? Don't quit school just yet, buddy.

P.S. I don't gotta get any chicks drunk to fuck. That may be common practice for you, but not me. So, while I'm out tonight picking up girls, or when I'm in Vegas next week scoring some pussy at Club Rain, and you're in Bakersfield cookin' up a Happy Meal, just remember that.

EM28, you have never met a girl in your life who's name DIDN'T end in @AOL.com, quiet down now.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 04:51:54 PM by SGV »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2004, 11:26:55 PM »
DAMN!!!  :o

jake u on the ropes bwoy, betta holla back
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2004, 01:38:31 AM »
DAMN!!!  :o

jake u on the ropes bwoy, betta holla back

pshhhhh, he ain't said nothin new. watch me eat this fool up like sgv's marshmellow man look a like ass does to big macs.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2004, 02:32:06 AM »

that looks like Moooooooooooore than a beer gut . i see a beer chin, beer cheeks, and a beer titty poking out there ! quit clowning yourself SUV you're a tubby  titty monster

You just wrote the bible, and I'm hurt? LOL. There's a difference between Fat and a beer gut. Fat is something like Guerilla Black. I look nothing like him or Bam Bam Bigelow or any other fat person you say I look like, because you CAN'T prove it. My hands, arms, legs, even chest, are FAR from fat. Then you get hurt and say I make things up. White boy please.

suv....many many people are on the road to obesity because they're in denial. this is really serious. as much as i say i hate you, deep down i'm worried about you .....every new picture i see of you SUV your breasts have swollen up a whole new cup size. every time i see another pic of you i see that second chin get more and more defined. every time i see a new pic of you the more and more i worry! obesity is a major problem in the united states....for once , my white brother in the lord, lets unite and end this thing. Here's a gift from me to you....the gift of the written word. i hope you can learn from these books and learn to cherrish  the many great things thin people enjoy in life like , activities after meals, being able to play sports for hours, being able to fit into a shower, being able to fit into a phone booth, having sex ...on top, and being able to buy clothes at a regular department store instead of the big and tall stores across town. From the left ventrical of my loving heart here is some material i wish to share with my poor poor friend SUV:
and

hope they help

, all my family look Mayan(we're not Aztecs). How are you gonna go around and act like you're not getting defensive? LMAO @ That. If you didn't get defensive, you WOULDN'T be replying here. You WANT to prove, with everything you got, that you're A. Proud to look like you're from Xalapa(we all know you're ashamed of it). B. That I'm fat and white, which you will never be able to prove. And finally, C. That you DON'T want to be white, when it's a fact that you do.

a. i don't know where you're grabbing that i look like i'm from Xalapa , but i'd shut up right now if you can proove that i do.....:::starsky and hutch voice:: do it!

b. oh really!?  i can't proove that you're fat AND look like a god damn white boy......here one second...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
if you look to your upper left hand corner you'll see a fat white monster holding a can of crisco

you are minimally mayan if ANY.......it is  SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEAR that you have white european blood flowing through those clogged arteries of yours it's quite funny how you try to deny it.lol you do relize that the europeans came to latin countries and mixed in right.....here's what Mayan indians from Belize looks like:

look at these children ............they're full blooden mayan.........now look at your picture at the top of this post! you got white boy blood in you ......more so than you have mayan blood FACE IT CRACKA!

C. now if you can proove how i want to be white........i'll end this back and forth bickering right now.......but you can't ......how do i SUV want to be white, that is the question......how do i want to be white. instead of playing that 5th grade name calling crap how about you actually present proof about your thesis. Mr. I go to College too, LMAO

You don't care what my "online geek pals" say, but you care what your online geek pals say huh? LOL. Make up your mind. Btw, Nima is like 17, and he came from Germany, kicked it with cats like Jayo Felony, Mobb Deep, TQ, Petey Pablo etc. Rod is about 18, and kicks it with famous rappers, and you do what? Oh that's right, you claim to recognize members of Korn from your local Taco Bell. LOL @ This geek. You live a lie on the internet, you get no more geek than that. Fuckin' Screech Powers ass.

so i'm a geek cuz i don't fly around the world fanatically trying to interview unimportant stars. i'm sorry but celebrities are cool and all but shit the measure of a person ain't how many god damn stars you meet or hang out with. You must have social issues if you still think that. also what does knowing stars got to do with telling you you're not white and not fat ,lol . stupid response SUV . of course your groupie friends ain't going to tell you you're fat and white, they're your friends.lol .........i on the other hand am not your friend and will tell you how i see it and could care less how much you cry after hearing the truth....it's great seeing how when i "write the bible" as you say, with disses toward you, you  respond with fucking "War and Peace"

Seriously Brent, if you didn't wanna be white, why do YOU get defensive? If "brush it off" and "laugh" why do you STILL want to prove it? "My idols are Carlos Santana!" LOL. Get outta here. Don't contradict yourself whitey

i don't get how i'm getting defensive,lol..........i'm begging you to show me how i want to be white, c'mon man , gimme something.....::crickets chirp and owls hoot :: .....exactly. And what the fuck is wrong with Carlos Santana Abraxis RULES! and i'm forever in debt to Santana for making "europa".....best sex song ever!

Funny you say this.

"you're sitting on your ass all day in doors arguing over the internet"

What are you doing? Sitting in the fields on the computer? Uh...Moron. You're doing the exact same thing I am. LMAO @ Clowning yourself in an attempt to clown someone else. C'mon guy, you're supposed to be this real smart guy working as the night manager at the local McDonalds in wonderful Bakersfield, and that's ALL you can do? Don't quit school just yet, buddy.

the fact of the matter still remains, you sitting on the computer contributes to your ever increasing bust and waist line.......me sitting on the computer only hurts my neck,lol. Again i'd rather be this  look a like to one of latin america's sexiest people ( you said it yourself....and it muuuuuuuuuust be true since SUV said it) from "wonderful Bakersfield" than be as ugly as you

P.S. I don't gotta get any chicks drunk to fuck. That may be common practice for you, but not me. So, while I'm out tonight picking up girls, or when I'm in Vegas next week scoring some pussy at Club Rain, and you're in Bakersfield cookin' up a Happy Meal, just remember that.

that's what you say ....lol but what you do could be something totally different. Hey even if i am cooking up a happy meal i know it's got a good chance of landing in your belly,lol. I got a girlfriend, i'll chill with her all week end i'm cotent to do that than going to LA and worrying about the rubber covering all of my dick so i don't get the clap from some skeez from the viper room. go ahead and get some chicks at some club.....i hope you get pussy galore , remember to wear black though man, it's said to be a slimming color, and if you wanna smell good get that Victoria Secrets for Him shit....girls wet their panties like Niagra when they wiff that shit. Hopefully with this advice you can finally loose your virginity.  oh yeah you might want to consider tanning before you go out , i think i see some vericos veins through your porcelin skin.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2004, 02:40:41 AM by Jake La Motta »

SGV

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2004, 11:16:37 AM »

that looks like Moooooooooooore than a beer gut . i see a beer chin, beer cheeks, and a beer titty poking out there ! quit clowning yourself SUV you're a tubby  titty monster

LOL @ Beer tits. I'll bet 100 bucks, right now, that I don't have beer tits. You're SO sure, put your money up. Let's see how SURE you are. If not, I think you'll want to keep quiet, you obviously are reaching.

suv....many many people are on the road to obesity because they're in denial. this is really serious. as much as i say i hate you, deep down i'm worried about you .....every new picture i see of you SUV your breasts have swollen up a whole new cup size. every time i see another pic of you i see that second chin get more and more defined. every time i see a new pic of you the more and more i worry! obesity is a major problem in the united states....for once , my white brother in the lord, lets unite and end this thing. Here's a gift from me to you....the gift of the written word. i hope you can learn from these books and learn to cherrish  the many great things thin people enjoy in life like , activities after meals, being able to play sports for hours, being able to fit into a shower, being able to fit into a phone booth, having sex ...on top, and being able to buy clothes at a regular department store instead of the big and tall stores across town. From the left ventrical of my loving heart here is some material i wish to share with my poor poor friend SUV:
and

hope they help

I really hope you don't study another guy that much. LMAO. That's border line homo already kid. Honestly, if you're analazying another man that much, you have something wrong. Your self esteem must be REAL low that you'd reach THAT much.

a. i don't know where you're grabbing that i look like i'm from Xalapa , but i'd shut up right now if you can proove that i do.....:::starsky and hutch voice:: do it!

b. oh really!?  i can't proove that you're fat AND look like a god damn white boy......here one second...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
if you look to your upper left hand corner you'll see a fat white monster holding a can of crisco

I can't prove that you look like you're from Xalapa, just like you can't prove that I got man tits. LOL. So everything you've just said is null and void.

you are minimally mayan if ANY.......it is  SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEAR that you have white european blood flowing through those clogged arteries of yours it's quite funny how you try to deny it.lol you do relize that the europeans came to latin countries and mixed in right.....here's what Mayan indians from Belize looks like:

look at these children ............they're full blooden mayan.........now look at your picture at the top of this post! you got white boy blood in you ......more so than you have mayan blood FACE IT CRACKA!

Like I said, you ain't never seen my family, you don't know how we look, you can't prove any of that. So, re-think everything you just posted, cuz again, it's null and void.

C. now if you can proove how i want to be white........i'll end this back and forth bickering right now.......but you can't ......how do i SUV want to be white, that is the question......how do i want to be white. instead of playing that 5th grade name calling crap how about you actually present proof about your thesis. Mr. I go to College too, LMAO

I've proved it numerous times. The day you came on here and bashed Mexicans for the way they dressed solidified it. Done deal. You're embarrased of your people, which would make you a Tio Tomas. A Tio Tomas is a Coconut. A Coconut wants to be white. You want to be white.

so i'm a geek cuz i don't fly around the world fanatically trying to interview unimportant stars. i'm sorry but celebrities are cool and all but shit the measure of a person ain't how many god damn stars you meet or hang out with. You must have social issues if you still think that. also what does knowing stars got to do with telling you you're not white and not fat ,lol . stupid response SUV . of course your groupie friends ain't going to tell you you're fat and white, they're your friends.lol .........i on the other hand am not your friend and will tell you how i see it and could care less how much you cry after hearing the truth....it's great seeing how when i "write the bible" as you say, with disses toward you, you  respond with fucking "War and Peace"

Unimportant? LOL. Again, you were proved wrong. You claim these cats are geeks, I proved what they do and what you don't and you can't say shit. LMAO @ Groupie friends. I can bet, if I never called you a Coconut, you'd never call me fat or white, it's funny. You just hate the fact that someone FINALLY exposed you.

i don't get how i'm getting defensive,lol..........i'm begging you to show me how i want to be white, c'mon man , gimme something.....::crickets chirp and owls hoot :: .....exactly. And what the fuck is wrong with Carlos Santana Abraxis RULES! and i'm forever in debt to Santana for making "europa".....best sex song ever!

If you weren't getting defensive, you wouldn't be trying to prove I'm fat and white, cuz that's what it's about. I called you a wannabe white boy and your ass got hurt.

the fact of the matter still remains, you sitting on the computer contributes to your ever increasing bust and waist line.......me sitting on the computer only hurts my neck,lol. Again i'd rather be this  look a like to one of latin america's sexiest people ( you said it yourself....and it muuuuuuuuuust be true since SUV said it) from "wonderful Bakersfield" than be as ugly as you

My sitting on the computer contributes to me getting into Hip Hop shows free. It contributes to me getting on panels for Hip Hop conferences. It contributes to me getting free shit from artists. You sitting on the computer is the way you live your life. You know, the life I'm talking about. The life where you have a bomb girl. The life where you're from L.A. Hell, even the life that you own Doggystyle and Crooked I. LMAO. Poor kid.

that's what you say ....lol but what you do could be something totally different. Hey even if i am cooking up a happy meal i know it's got a good chance of landing in your belly,lol. I got a girlfriend, i'll chill with her all week end i'm cotent to do that than going to LA and worrying about the rubber covering all of my dick so i don't get the clap from some skeez from the viper room. go ahead and get some chicks at some club.....i hope you get pussy galore , remember to wear black though man, it's said to be a slimming color, and if you wanna smell good get that Victoria Secrets for Him shit....girls wet their panties like Niagra when they wiff that shit. Hopefully with this advice you can finally loose your virginity.  oh yeah you might want to consider tanning before you go out , i think i see some vericos veins through your porcelin skin.

So you got shut down and tried to claim you have a girl.

Homegirl in the bottom left corner DOES NOT count. LOL. Sorry guy. Try coming with some better shit, you're slacking.

DAYUM

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2004, 11:38:42 AM »
SGV pink told me that u had white in u...

and LMAO @ JAke damn he clowned somebody lmao...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2004, 12:33:21 PM »
Fuck with all this white black shit in here.  Ask the 6'5 240 lbs black dude I knocked out yesterday in 2 punches at the mall what was up. People automatically assume the word white=pussy. It pisses me off and I can easily prove somebody wrong if they want.

SGV

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2004, 01:29:01 PM »
SGV pink told me that u had white in u...

and LMAO @ JAke damn he clowned somebody lmao...
That's good. She told me you do heroin. I guess that's true?

Craig: White doesn't equal pussy. What it is, Jake wants to be something he's not, which would be white.

DAYUM

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2004, 01:37:10 PM »
craiga aint nobody saying anything is wrong with whites... ive got knocked around by a couple of whites before in the ring i know my homie Micah hes from 14th street hes pure white but i know he gots sum mean ass hands hes really the only white dude that rolls with us cuz we know hes down so just chill with that shit