Author Topic: Favorite WCC beefs?  (Read 1178 times)

DAYUM

Re: Favorite WCC beefs?
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2004, 01:38:43 PM »
and this dude i go to school with Matt hes a punk rocker but ive seen him whoop sum ass after school in our middle school days lol and hes white

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2004, 01:40:44 PM »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladies and gentlemen i got him, i hurt SGV's feelings!!!

damn...look at the emotion , look at the pain, look at the anger....damn if this was a movie you'd win the oscar for sure!

fact of the matter is SGV is you're fat. just look at the picture
fact of the matter is you're white.....just look at the picture, light skinned latinos means you've got...dun dun duuuuuuuun european blood in you! ain't no aztecs running around looking white lol
fact of the matter is you're getting all defensive about it, que joto! "cry me a riveeeeeeeeer" suv , god damn not only do you look like a backstreet boy but you bitch about your feelings like one too

i could give two shits less what your online geek pals on the internet say about you , the fact of the matte is you're going around saying "i'm not white" and in other posts saying "that's why i hate whites" when in all reality SUV you're probably the whitest person in the post !LOL!

and if by some small chance i'm wrong and your ass is Eddie Guerro or Pancho Villa or some shit .........why get all emotional about it? LOL seriously Porky calm your ass down , you're telling me i look like a fucking paisa and shit , telling me i want to be white ....when in reality i don't and am not, cuz it ain't true i just brush it off and laugh at your ugly fat ass.

SGV........this is why you're a big fat oger pale skinned mother fucker....you're sitting on your ass all day in doors arguing over the internet. god damn dude go outside catch some sun and run down the block or somethin, get some cardio going man , every 10 pounds you're over weight cuts 10 years off your life....judging by the way you look donkey kong you might wanna hit that stairmaster before you die at 30
You just wrote the bible, and I'm hurt? LOL. There's a difference between Fat and a beer gut. Fat is something like Guerilla Black. I look nothing like him or Bam Bam Bigelow or any other fat person you say I look like, because you CAN'T prove it. My hands, arms, legs, even chest, are FAR from fat. Then you get hurt and say I make things up. White boy please.

When I look my cousins, I don't see white people. I have 2 cousins who look white, because their father married a white lady. Aside from that, all my family look Mayan(we're not Aztecs). How are you gonna go around and act like you're not getting defensive? LMAO @ That. If you didn't get defensive, you WOULDN'T be replying here. You WANT to prove, with everything you got, that you're A. Proud to look like you're from Xalapa(we all know you're ashamed of it). B. That I'm fat and white, which you will never be able to prove. And finally, C. That you DON'T want to be white, when it's a fact that you do.

You don't care what my "online geek pals" say, but you care what your online geek pals say huh? LOL. Make up your mind. Btw, Nima is like 17, and he came from Germany, kicked it with cats like Jayo Felony, Mobb Deep, TQ, Petey Pablo etc. Rod is about 18, and kicks it with famous rappers, and you do what? Oh that's right, you claim to recognize members of Korn from your local Taco Bell. LOL @ This geek. You live a lie on the internet, you get no more geek than that. Fuckin' Screech Powers ass.

Seriously Brent, if you didn't wanna be white, why do YOU get defensive? If "brush it off" and "laugh" why do you STILL want to prove it? "My idols are Carlos Santana!" LOL. Get outta here. Don't contradict yourself whitey.

Funny you say this.

"you're sitting on your ass all day in doors arguing over the internet"

What are you doing? Sitting in the fields on the computer? Uh...Moron. You're doing the exact same thing I am. LMAO @ Clowning yourself in an attempt to clown someone else. C'mon guy, you're supposed to be this real smart guy working as the night manager at the local McDonalds in wonderful Bakersfield, and that's ALL you can do? Don't quit school just yet, buddy.

P.S. I don't gotta get any chicks drunk to fuck. That may be common practice for you, but not me. So, while I'm out tonight picking up girls, or when I'm in Vegas next week scoring some pussy at Club Rain, and you're in Bakersfield cookin' up a Happy Meal, just remember that.

EM28, you have never met a girl in your life who's name DIDN'T end in @AOL.com, quiet down now.

LOL, really man, I've been with a lot of girls....but all of them put together wouldnt amount to the one bitch you've been with....literally  ::)

SGV

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2004, 01:47:55 PM »
Cyber sex is not real. LOL. Sorry.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2004, 05:31:35 PM »
Cyber sex is not real. LOL. Sorry.

Dude, you're so lame it's not even funny....fact is you're so insecure with your fat self you say the dumbest things just to make yourself feel better....God I hate fat people, lose some weight....you may get a bitch or 2, jk....but you might feel better about yourself  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2004, 11:46:33 PM »
SGV you're doing nothing with your comebacks...i feel like i'm mike tyson in his early years and you're just some punk

i'm prooving my arguments , how are you prooving yours

HOW AM I TRYING TO BE WHITE? if you're going to say something like that at least proove it!

you being white becomes more and more evident with your pictures.......NOOOO INDIANS LOOK LIKE YOU! look at your pictures how in the hell does a mayan get THAT pale....are you an albino? i doubt it.most likely you're mixed with some european blood.........you're white quit denying it god damn it....you might have some mayan in you but the white in you is more prevelant! lol  and craiga there's nothing wrong with being white i agree, you need to tell SGV this seriously.

and LMAO @ SGV thinking he doesn't have man tits.........again refer back to the picture....i can grab a whole cup there SGV!LMAO quit denying who you are SGV....quit denying who you are.

p.s. i only wish birdie was real, i'd seriously fuck the bajesus out of that bird....i dunno it's something about the goggle or something  ,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2004, 11:49:46 PM »
by the way .....isn't SUV suppose to be in Las Vegas tonight? why is he posting right now when the time he posted today at 1 is right in the mist of rush hour on the way to LV on saturdays all the way up until  9 o clock...i'm not making any assersions but i think someone might be lying

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2004, 11:27:06 AM »
Lol damn, that was a long time ago, I thought the guy was another loser trying to create an "attention beef" but he was just joking. Everybody bombed on him I was a star back then  8), noticed how I was man enough to "squash it" and LOL @ Stalkerrr GV being involved in every post involving me since 2 years, damn bwoy u a stalker. :loser:

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2004, 11:32:16 AM »
i remember i started clowning bzmak when i was first here and my karma kept flip flopping....some people thought that shit was funny and some people thought i was fucked up for saying shit to him
:sombrero:
Lol I was a star back then, shit was funny tho when I look at it

SGV

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2004, 11:41:56 AM »
SGV you're doing nothing with your comebacks...i feel like i'm mike tyson in his early years and you're just some punk

HOW AM I TRYING TO BE WHITE? if you're going to say something like that at least proove it!

you being white becomes more and more evident with your pictures.......NOOOO INDIANS LOOK LIKE YOU! look at your pictures how in the hell does a mayan get THAT pale....are you an albino? i doubt it.most likely you're mixed with some european blood.........you're white quit denying it god damn it....you might have some mayan in you but the white in you is more prevelant! lol  and craiga there's nothing wrong with being white i agree, you need to tell SGV this seriously.

and LMAO @ SGV thinking he doesn't have man tits.........again refer back to the picture....i can grab a whole cup there SGV!LMAO quit denying who you are SGV....quit denying who you are.

p.s. i only wish birdie was real, i'd seriously fuck the bajesus out of that bird....i dunno it's something about the goggle or something  ,lol.

LOL. I already proved it but you can't admit it. YOU'RE ASHAMED OF YOUR RACE! I've proved it. That's why you want to be white. Done deal.

Btw, I'm sure I'm mixed with European Blood, just like you are. 98% of Latinos are. But that doesn't mean they're white. Aight...So you wanna put a 100 bucks on the man tits thing? Lets do it if you're so sure.

Vegas is next weekend, but thanks for being my secretary and reminding me of what I got coming up. LMAO @ All worried about where I am.

Patrick Ewing: Shut up and stop rapping.

Thirteen

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2004, 07:53:55 PM »
i remember i started clowning bzmak when i was first here and my karma kept flip flopping....some people thought that shit was funny and some people thought i was fucked up for saying shit to him
:sombrero:
Lol I was a star back then, shit was funny tho when I look at it

i noticed you pretty much dropped out of sight....what happened? just not too interested in rap anymore or you too busy?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2004, 08:12:25 PM »

i noticed you pretty much dropped out of sight....what happened? just not too interested in rap anymore or you too busy?

I was excited because I just had my computer , now im always online, but I dont always have my thing to say, I read almost all the posts tho

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2004, 11:17:03 PM »

LOL. I already proved it but you can't admit it. YOU'RE ASHAMED OF YOUR RACE! I've proved it. That's why you want to be white. Done deal.

Btw, I'm sure I'm mixed with European Blood, just like you are. 98% of Latinos are. But that doesn't mean they're white. Aight...So you wanna put a 100 bucks on the man tits thing? Lets do it if you're so sure.

Vegas is next weekend, but thanks for being my secretary and reminding me of what I got coming up. LMAO @ All worried about where I am.

Patrick Ewing: Shut up and stop rapping.

how did you prove i want to be white and i'm ashamed i'm mexican? you'll have to articulate that a little bit better.....

how in the fuck are you going to say 98% of all latinos are mixed with european blood and ARE NOT white.....LMAO ,all europeans are white.....it's like chris rock said " i don't care if you're romanian you romanian cracka!"  you are in REAL DEEP DENIAL.  and no duh i'm mixed with erupean blood i can openly admit that i got white in me , most of it on my mom's side seeing how she's almost as light as you, my dad's dark enough to be a black dude. but shit man you have more white european trates than you do mayan .....lol the very fact you admit that you have white blood in you ....but deny it in the same sentence secures my whole argument...thank you for agreeing with me.

post another pic sgv ....we havn't had a good titty post in here since that brook burke post.   :-*

SGV

« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2004, 06:27:02 AM »
For the 8720384823984032 time. You're ashamed of your own people. Don't try to forget about that thread where you were talking down on Latinos who dress with Cowboy hats and silk shirts, even though that's how your family came over here looking like.

At the end of the day, no Latino will admit to being white, because we're not. Period. Maybe you admit to being white, cuz you want acceptance, but I don't give a fuck. I'm Latino. That's that.

You wanna bet about the man tits? If not, you need to not even bother.

eS El Duque

« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2004, 12:54:40 PM »
Fuck with all this white black shit in here.  Ask the 6'5 240 lbs black dude I knocked out yesterday in 2 punches at the mall what was up. People automatically assume the word white=pussy. It pisses me off and I can easily prove somebody wrong if they want.

nothing wrong being white...its just fucked up when people claim to be somthing when they're not.

bez

« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2004, 01:53:43 PM »
Fuck with all this white black shit in here.  Ask the 6'5 240 lbs black dude I knocked out yesterday in 2 punches at the mall what was up. People automatically assume the word white=pussy. It pisses me off and I can easily prove somebody wrong if they want.

Yer...Holyfield is washed up now n e ways.