Author Topic: Favorite WCC beefs?  (Read 1183 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Favorite WCC beefs?
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2004, 09:03:36 AM »
For the 8720384823984032 time. You're ashamed of your own people. Don't try to forget about that thread where you were talking down on Latinos who dress with Cowboy hats and silk shirts, even though that's how your family came over here looking like.

At the end of the day, no Latino will admit to being white, because we're not. Period. Maybe you admit to being white, cuz you want acceptance, but I don't give a fuck. I'm Latino. That's that.

You wanna bet about the man tits? If not, you need to not even bother.

oh god SGV i'm ashamed of ALL mexicans because i loath fucking PAISAS!....dude that's like saying Karamo from the Real World hates black people cuz he hates ghetto black people who are like 90 lbs and wear XXXXXXXXL shirts and stand 2 feet away from each other but yell like they're 200 feet away . that's like saying tom is racist against white people cuz he hates traylor trash. that's like saying Doggy is ashamed of his race cuz he hates those old school muslums ......please lol. you have to relize that not all meixcans are like those paisas, go to meixco and you'll see.My dad dressed bad but he never wore that shit lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09