Author Topic: another mass grave in Iraq  (Read 573 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: another mass grave in Iraq
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2004, 10:03:21 PM »
Man, why are you not understanding simple concepts? Sit down , take out ya notebook and start writing,

Saddams Mass Graves 101: Introduction

While Saddam was consistently oppressive and tyrannic through out his around 25 years in power, when mention is made of Saddam Husseins internal crimes, the two of note are:

1. Gassing of the Kurds 1988.

The horrific destruction of Kurdish villages via chemical weapons occured in the final stages of the dirty Iran/Iraq war 80-88.
The Kurds during the war naturally sought out their own aspirations, some sympathizing with the Iranians, some launching revolts of their own. In response Saddam had them gassed. Thousands dead. America, as it has been proven by numerous resources, as simple as just visiting your local library, fully assisted the Iraqis in their war and oversaw this horrific act. And no action was taken. The Americans were actively involved in this war on the Iraqi side, so they are at worse indirectly implicit in this act. American love for Saddam ended in 90/91. In 88, they were still fuckin wit each other heavy,

2. The crushing of the Shias 1991.

Following the ouster of Iraq from Kuwait, the Americans stopped, they didnt go into Iraq and finish the job. Thats been debated since, i aint trying to do it here. But regardless, the Shias and the Kurds sought to rise up while Saddam was vulnerable. Bush the elder even fully stated on live tv that they SHOULD rise up. He actively encouraged them to, and quitely sat down and shut up when Saddam used the remains of his army to completely wipe out entire civilians populations. Thats where most of the graves are located, southern Iraq where Shias are the majority. The Americans even, unbelievable as it may seem, allowed Iraqi helicopters to perform missions despite an applied no fly zone. The intentions behind those actions are up for debate, although I personally believe that American govt officials at the time sought to keep Iraq under a secular dictatorship albiet battered and bruised and no longer a threat to oil/israeli interests.

Either way you look at it, irregardless of what incident led to the graves, America is involved and complicit in these crimes. That doesnt mean America is inherently evil. It just means you shouldnt have the audacity to state these events as your reasoning for removing the man.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2004, 10:05:40 PM »
read the article, they used bullets not gas.... can you pull up the american receipts for these bullets?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2004, 10:19:19 PM »
I GIVE UP!!!!!!

You cant be saved.....You just , I cannot explain it man. This is a new alltime WCC low, seriously. To me, youre just above Verbal Assaulta. C Walker makes you look like a dufus, let alone gettin me involved. The other lames usually kinda understand the subject, but misinterpret the actions wrong, they dont know the context and then provide an incorrect opinion. But you, it seems like your mind just cannot accept more than a certain amount of information before it shuts the door , nah mean? And so you just cap off there. Youll just turn dumb and not be able to understand further information.

For example, this goof understands that Iraq is a country, located somewhere in the Middle East and they beefing with America. He understands that a war was fought in 91, and then there were crimes. ANd  thats it, he cant accept any more. The memory drive is all used up. Information cap syndrome is what I call it. This is the first case here in WCC but Im pretty sure if we were aware of its dangers earlier we wouldve been more vigilant in our posting.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2004, 10:29:07 PM »

The horrific destruction of Kurdish villages via chemical weapons occured in the final stages of the dirty Iran/Iraq war 80-88.
The Kurds during the war naturally sought out their own aspirations, some sympathizing with the Iranians, some launching revolts of their own. In response Saddam had them gassed. Thousands dead. America, as it has been proven by numerous resources, as simple as just visiting your local library, fully assisted the Iraqis in their war and oversaw this horrific act. And no action was taken. The Americans were actively involved in this war on the Iraqi side, so they are at worse indirectly implicit in this act. American love for Saddam ended in 90/91. In 88, they were still fuckin wit each other heavy,

i'm just stating the facts...you say america is to blame for this because america gave them the gas and sat back... but these bodies dated back to 88 and they used bullets..the two stories don't match up

plus if we were so interested in iraq back then like you would like to believe we were, we should have known about the graves earlier and not needed to find them

if there's ever a sale on common sense... i'll be sure to pick you up some

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2004, 01:29:07 AM »
One day I hope to see pictures of King Fag in an Iraqi prison. :)

:loser:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2004, 01:11:41 PM »
one day I hope to see a decent post from you, Mozip. Good Luck.

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2004, 01:43:28 PM »

I used to be paranois like you, and thought that everything was a conspiracy and the news channells all lied. I still don't think we get the truth, but I just don't care anymore, because I am not in a position to stop it. I also refuse to assume an unproven truth (something I didn't always do). Just because America may be telling lies doesn't mean we can figure what the truth is. You don't know what really happened with those Kurds, so you shouldn't make bold statements. A lot goes on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I understand your anger towards propaganda, but you can't fight propaganda with propaganda and expect to win. Unless you were there and saw who killed the Kurds, or were in the some special meeting and heard American officers give the okay, you cannot lay claim to knowing the truth.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2004, 04:11:43 PM »
Man, why are you not understanding simple concepts? Sit down , take out ya notebook and start writing,

While Saddam was consistently oppressive and tyrannic through out his around 25 years in power, when mention is made of Saddam Husseins internal crimes, the two of note are:

Following the ouster of Iraq from Kuwait, the Americans stopped, they didnt go into Iraq and finish the job. Thats been debated since, i aint trying to do it here. But regardless, the Shias and the Kurds sought to rise up while Saddam was vulnerable. Bush the elder even fully stated on live tv that they SHOULD rise up. He actively encouraged them to, and quitely sat down and shut up when Saddam used the remains of his army to completely wipe out entire civilians populations. Thats where most of the graves are located, southern Iraq where Shias are the majority. The Americans even, unbelievable as it may seem, allowed Iraqi helicopters to perform missions despite an applied no fly zone. The intentions behind those actions are up for debate, although I personally believe that American govt officials at the time sought to keep Iraq under a secular dictatorship albiet battered and bruised and no longer a threat to oil/israeli interests.

Either way you look at it, irregardless of what incident led to the graves, America is involved and complicit in these crimes. That doesnt mean America is inherently evil. It just means you shouldnt have the audacity to state these events as your reasoning for removing the man.

This is all a Conspiracy that cant be proven.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2004, 04:15:13 PM »

I used to be paranois like you, and thought that everything was a conspiracy and the news channells all lied. I still don't think we get the truth, but I just don't care anymore, because I am not in a position to stop it. I also refuse to assume an unproven truth (something I didn't always do). Just because America may be telling lies doesn't mean we can figure what the truth is. You don't know what really happened with those Kurds, so you shouldn't make bold statements. A lot goes on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I understand your anger towards propaganda, but you can't fight propaganda with propaganda and expect to win. Unless you were there and saw who killed the Kurds, or were in the some special meeting and heard American officers give the okay, you cannot lay claim to knowing the truth.

I dont know who you are, but you were never me. Dont get it twisted. And dont apply that essay to me because it is non applicable.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2004, 04:15:41 PM »

This is all a Conspiracy that cant be proven.

Not now, nap time later;. Daddys tired.

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2004, 05:13:05 PM »

I dont know who you are, but you were never me. Dont get it twisted. And dont apply that essay to me because it is non applicable.

Why is it non applicable? Because I'm not you I can't recognize a basic human character trait. Coming from a guy that speaks like he has all the answers about people he doesn't know, I don't get it. Now I could be wrong, and maybe you're not paranoic. Maybe you're just some moron who comes to forums and spreads conspiracy theories to het a rise out of people. If so, then I apologize.

tommyilromano

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2004, 06:28:37 PM »
You fuckin idiots. THESE MASS GRAVES HAPPENED UNDER AMERICAN SUPERVISION AND/OR APPROVAL. so the only thing proven is how complicit your govt is in these crimes.

Dude your an idiot.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2004, 06:33:03 PM »

Why is it non applicable? Because I'm not you I can't recognize a basic human character trait. Coming from a guy that speaks like he has all the answers about people he doesn't know, I don't get it. Now I could be wrong, and maybe you're not paranoic. Maybe you're just some moron who comes to forums and spreads conspiracy theories to het a rise out of people. If so, then I apologize.

If Tech makes a point and posts proof, he gets ignored or what hes sayin cannot be understood. If I dont post links with every statement then Im a conspiracy theorists. I cant win if I try, so I dont. Anybody who understands the history of Iraq will see that what Im sayin is the truth.

Your tirade is non applicable because what you said doesnt apply to me. I am not a conspiracy theorists, I wouldnt even consider my self left wing.
And I sure as hell am not paranoid. Its so easy to dismiss something you dont understand, and the best to do it is to say something that delegitimizes a persons opinion.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2004, 06:33:58 PM »
You fuckin idiots. THESE MASS GRAVES HAPPENED UNDER AMERICAN SUPERVISION AND/OR APPROVAL. so the only thing proven is how complicit your govt is in these crimes.

Dude your an idiot.

Some one tell this Juniour Wopper that he shouldnt discuss things he doesnt understand.

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2004, 07:08:13 PM »
To be honest, I thought that what Tech said about the encouragement of the uprising etc.... was pretty much common knowledge to those who knew American history of the past 50 years. Then again I thought that it was common knowledge that the Saudis were business connected way, but I was wrong in that respect.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris