Author Topic: another mass grave in Iraq  (Read 591 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: another mass grave in Iraq
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2004, 07:15:25 PM »
To be honest, I thought that what Tech said about the encouragement of the uprising etc.... was pretty much common knowledge to those who knew American history of the past 50 years. Then again I thought that it was common knowledge that the Saudis were business connected way, but I was wrong in that respect.

it is common knowledge but only to those who know what the deal is.

Man, this shit has been happening for a while. Some common knowledge shit is mentioned by me, and no one will accept it because they dont know. So this means I have to post links everytime I comment. Dont have time for that mayne.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2004, 07:24:44 PM »
To be honest, I thought that what Tech said about the encouragement of the uprising etc.... was pretty much common knowledge to those who knew American history of the past 50 years. Then again I thought that it was common knowledge that the Saudis were business connected way, but I was wrong in that respect.

it is common knowledge but only to those who know what the deal is.

Man, this shit has been happening for a while. Some common knowledge shit is mentioned by me, and no one will accept it because they dont know. So this means I have to post links everytime I comment. Dont have time for that mayne.

People are just too lazy and have short memories. I remember discussing this with my Dad, and he mentioned remembering Bush Sr encouraging the Shia to rise up, like you stated, on live TV. Then he did nothing. I mean, if you were around 16 or older at that time I would imagine you could remember that. If not, I encourage disbelievers to check with your parents or older siblings.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Thirteen

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2004, 08:28:52 PM »
encouragement doesn't hold up to anything.... eminem encourages crazy shit all the time, howard stern encourages crazy shit all the time...

none of the cases that ever pointed a finger to music, tv, video games, or radio/ tv people ever stuck....in the end it all boils down to responsibility. something which tech must not have a grasp on

the blame hear falls on the person that gave the order for those crimes to be committed, and that's saddam. post up all the articles you want but in the end.. what I've just said is the bottom line

you can't argue with fate fellas

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2004, 08:43:26 AM »
You fuckin idiots. THESE MASS GRAVES HAPPENED UNDER AMERICAN SUPERVISION AND/OR APPROVAL. so the only thing proven is how complicit your govt is in these crimes.

See, this is what you said, and I'm not going to argue it. All I mean is we have no idea what really went on, and we didn't see anything. Also, what is the point of speaking about it if we can't do anything to fix it. My bet is there is plenty of wrong doing going on where you live, just there is everywhere else. You want to make a difference? Start there. If all you want to do is identify evil then fine.

With the USA's involvement in what heppened to the kurds, or whoever, I don't form opinions, because I don't know. The media seems to sway things one way, and I don't really think hte indy media is any better, they just pretend to be. Just becauuse some guy wrote it in some magazine doesn't mean I'm going to alter my life over it. I wasn't there so I'll keep my mouth shut. I have never supported the war, and I don't go around looking for reasons to support it. I just don't care, because caring is pointless when you can't do anything about it. This doesn't just apply to you, it goes for everyone that wastes their time thinking too much about issues that don't directly affect them. I'll let God take care of those who are treated unjustly. I think he can do a better job than me.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2004, 12:12:08 AM »
Ok, then your position is regarding having these views in the first place, but i mean, how many facts can be discounted by the phrase "you werent there?" Check my 1991 Uprising thread for the proof to my claims. I mean, Im just stating my opinion which in this particular case happens to be correct.

And Smerlus, I will say this one more time, and if u still dont understand, then God help us all, Im done.

No one is disputing that Saddam killed those people. But you cant use these mass graves as justification for removing the man, when you were involved in it. Thats it. Yeah he did it, but yall either helped em (Kurds), or fuck em extra (*Shias)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2004, 07:13:18 AM »
I gotta agree somewhat with King Tech, but I'm staying out of this shit storm so have fun.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Thirteen

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2004, 08:03:20 PM »
Ok, then your position is regarding having these views in the first place, but i mean, how many facts can be discounted by the phrase "you werent there?" Check my 1991 Uprising thread for the proof to my claims. I mean, Im just stating my opinion which in this particular case happens to be correct.

And Smerlus, I will say this one more time, and if u still dont understand, then God help us all, Im done.

No one is disputing that Saddam killed those people. But you cant use these mass graves as justification for removing the man, when you were involved in it. Thats it. Yeah he did it, but yall either helped em (Kurds), or fuck em extra (*Shias)

too bad we didn't help them....we just turned a blind eye....every one does it all the time

and like i said, saddam will stand trial and that will be the end of the story

winners write the history books

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2004, 09:10:19 PM »
And with that Im done.....

- Lewis Carroll

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2004, 06:43:21 AM »
And with that Im done.....

...he's hopeless
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2004, 04:17:29 PM »
and then people still say there wasn't any reason to invade iraq ::)

No actually people say 'crimes against humanity' weren't the reason we invaded.  And Kerry said specifically confronting Iraq was not the problem.  The problem lied in the execution of the war. 

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2004, 04:43:49 PM »
interestingly enough the cities where most these things happened like gassed people n such, they were american supports not suddam. doesnt mean America did it or it was Bush's fault. there more to it. wasnt entirely suddam either. theres alot more to every subject you read about. this is the media.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2004, 04:58:35 PM »

No actually people say 'crimes against humanity' weren't the reason we invaded.  And Kerry said specifically confronting Iraq was not the problem.  The problem lied in the execution of the war. 
Who gives a shit about kerry. This thread isnt about kerry, this thread is about iraq. Either talk about the topic or go back to whacking off kerry.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2004, 05:06:31 PM »

Who gives a shit about kerry. This thread isnt about kerry, this thread is about iraq. Either talk about the topic or go back to whacking off kerry.

He pointed out what someone said about IRAQ. You're still as dumb as ever.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2004, 06:30:01 PM »

He pointed out what someone said about IRAQ. You're still as dumb as ever.
Well that "someone" he mentioned was kerry. In that time that you've been gone i assumed your mom bought you hooked on phonics.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2004, 07:10:08 PM »
That's exactly my point, it doesn't matter who he's talking about; what matters is that the person had something to say about Iraq. The fact that he quoted Kerry just means that he agrees with Kerry's statement on IRAQ.

By the way, you're inferior to me, so just save it for someone that's on the sub-intelligent level that you are.