Author Topic: Dodge Magnum  (Read 695 times)

Thirteen

Re: Dodge Magnum
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2004, 11:38:39 AM »
300 is a chrystler.. id take 10 or more of the cars on that list over it.. its nice on the outside.. but luxury whise, its still a chrystler.. and still shit..

what part of CAR OF THE YEAR don't you comprehend? they don't just look at the body and say "this is the best car ever"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2004, 11:41:10 AM »
the reason its car of the year, itsz casue it looks nice, has a fuckin hemi, and is cheap.. to me.. id take less perfromance, and better luxury.. price has a HUGE thing to do with why its car of the year..

Thirteen

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2004, 11:47:43 AM »
the reason its car of the year, itsz casue it looks nice, has a fuckin hemi, and is cheap.. to me.. id take less perfromance, and better luxury.. price has a HUGE thing to do with why its car of the year..

The 2005 Motor Trend Car of the Year competition included the following models: Acura RL, Audi A6, BMW 6 Series, Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac STS, Chevrolet Corvette, Chrysler 300, Dodge Magnum, Ford Five Hundred, Ford Mustang, Honda Accord Hybrid, Honda Odyssey, Kia Amanti, Kia Spectra, Lotus Elise, Mazda 3, Mercedes-Benz SLK, Mercury Montego, Pontiac G6, Porsche 911, Saab 9-2x, Scion tC, Subaru Legacy and Volvo S40/V50.

"The Chrysler 300 is an extremely compelling combination of power, responsiveness, room and refinement," said Angus MacKenzie, editor-in-chief of Motor Trend. "A home run on significance, a slam dunk on value, and clearly superior to its rivals in every way, the Chrysler 300 is truly deserving of the 2005 Motor Trend Car of the Year award.

hit your power button now

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2004, 02:44:35 PM »
Right now I'm ridin in a 98 Jeep Cherokee. Its startin to fall apart though, so I'm lookin at the Magnum as my next ride. I saw a few in the new Mannie Fresh video lookin hot. May go test one this wknd.
damn its a 98 and its falling apart. shit my 82, 84 and 90 accords are doing better than tha.
thats chrysler quality for ya

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2004, 04:06:53 PM »
the 300c is nice but i sitll think its a fake bentley. id rather get an acura tl.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2004, 04:14:54 PM »
the 300c is nice but i sitll think its a fake bentley. id rather get an acura tl.
TL come on you gotta get an rl just got one its a 98 though but them 05s are hot

KeithBogans

• Lil Geezy
  • I win!
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2004, 08:12:12 AM »
Right now I'm ridin in a 98 Jeep Cherokee. Its startin to fall apart though, so I'm lookin at the Magnum as my next ride. I saw a few in the new Mannie Fresh video lookin hot. May go test one this wknd.
damn its a 98 and its falling apart. shit my 82, 84 and 90 accords are doing better than tha.

My Jeep has been real good to me though.  I've put it through a lotta crap.  It looks to me like the Magnum could handle what I gotta give it, which is a lot.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2004, 01:22:57 PM »
I found a couple hot new pictures that I thought I'd share with you all.  Looks pretty nice.  What you all think?

dat shit is phat man

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2004, 02:07:16 PM »

My Jeep has been real good to me though.  I've put it through a lotta crap.  It looks to me like the Magnum could handle what I gotta give it, which is a lot.
oh that explains it, i had a 84 voyager mini van and it was a peice of shit started tunning crappy around 97
but yeah the magnum is well built

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2004, 05:28:26 PM »
TL come on you gotta get an rl just got one its a 98 though but them 05s are hot

yeah. but i was talkin bout in the low 30k range like the 300c and the tl. the rl i would easily take over the tl but its close to like 50k.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2004, 06:11:24 PM »
the chrysler 300 beat out the magnum and even the new retro looking 2005 mustang for the best car of 2005
its also that it has been out for many more months than the mustang. the editors of MT have had more time to get used to the car and learn its feel. its generaly the rule to win car of the year to get the car out by summer. in this case the 300 was released in the spring so it had the advantage. it also had been flying out of dealerships, so that also had something to do wtih it. the problem with realeasing the mustang late is not much time to blow up. i belive if they released it in the summer than it would have had a chance.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2004, 07:38:13 PM »
For the Dodge Magum, good engine Hemi 5.7L 340 Hp, good power there,
me personally I hate the wagon shape, to me station wagons are a waste of a vehicle, the only station wagon I ever sorta liked was the old late 60's chevelle wagons, thats it
the front of the Magnum is tight, has an agressive look, but the wagon shape fucks it up for me, i'm not saying I wouldnt take it for free...fuck yeah I would, but everyone has their own opinions and taste in cars

as for the 300C, now thats a car I like, the look, same engine, powerful, nice interior, great value for the price, car & driver got it to run a 13.9-14.0 in the quarter mile which is pretty damn good for such a big car like that
Chrysler is coming out with another 300, this one called a 300 SRT-8, should be even better, this time with a HEMI pushing 425 hp,  cant wait for that

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2004, 07:50:55 PM »
if i was to buy a new car it would be down between 3 magnum, vette, and new mustang.
the wagon is hot my dad used to have an 1987 olds custom crusier. it was an awsome car. i have been looking all over for one but the always sell before i can buy it. and then you got vete and the mustang. i would probably buy the mustang or the magnum because the vette is expencive. and then it would probably be the magnum because you cant beat a wagon

Thirteen

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2004, 12:19:00 AM »
i just saw that chrysler motorcycle on the discovery channel, that shit was fucking NASTY... 500 horse power.....

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2004, 12:51:39 AM »

now thats a wagon 8)