Author Topic: Dodge Magnum  (Read 702 times)

KeithBogans

• Lil Geezy
  • I win!
Re: Dodge Magnum
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2004, 06:28:51 AM »
For the Dodge Magum, good engine Hemi 5.7L 340 Hp, good power there,
me personally I hate the wagon shape, to me station wagons are a waste of a vehicle, the only station wagon I ever sorta liked was the old late 60's chevelle wagons, thats it
the front of the Magnum is tight, has an agressive look, but the wagon shape fucks it up for me, i'm not saying I wouldnt take it for free...fuck yeah I would, but everyone has their own opinions and taste in cars

as for the 300C, now thats a car I like, the look, same engine, powerful, nice interior, great value for the price, car & driver got it to run a 13.9-14.0 in the quarter mile which is pretty damn good for such a big car like that
Chrysler is coming out with another 300, this one called a 300 SRT-8, should be even better, this time with a HEMI pushing 425 hp,  cant wait for that

See, I actually like the shape and style of the Magnum.  The front and grill especially.  The combo of HEMI power and all that space is what's got me hooked.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2004, 08:32:57 AM »

now thats a wagon 8)

definitley, thats a wagon I'm feelin

yeah Keith, ur right the front looks dope, thats what I like about the car, combined with the engine, but I'm just not feeling that wagon shape for that ride

DC Property

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2004, 01:06:42 PM »
if i was to buy a new car it would be down between 3 magnum, vette, and new mustang.
the wagon is hot my dad used to have an 1987 olds custom crusier. it was an awsome car. i have been looking all over for one but the always sell before i can buy it. and then you got vete and the mustang. i would probably buy the mustang or the magnum because the vette is expencive. and then it would probably be the magnum because you cant beat a wagon
you definitely can't beat a wagon... if i got a magnum, i'd let all the hunniez check out the space in the back if ya know what i'm sayin. make it shaggin' wagon  ;)

KeithBogans

• Lil Geezy
  • I win!
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2004, 07:00:50 AM »
I saw a guy this weekend that had one all tricked out.  It had custom paint, with flames along the side, 22s, all tinted.  It looked real hot.  I wish i could do that to one of those Magnums.

Throwback

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2004, 07:03:52 AM »

now thats a wagon 8)
i'd sell my brother for a car like that

KeithBogans

• Lil Geezy
  • I win!
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2004, 05:56:23 AM »
Imagine all the cool stuff you could do with that station wagon.  I'm starting to understand why i like the Magnum so much.  So much potential for mods.

DC Property

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2004, 12:41:27 PM »
yeah Keith, ur right the front looks dope, thats what I like about the car, combined with the engine, but I'm just not feeling that wagon shape for that ride

the front is def dope: