Author Topic: sicko animal rights campaigners steal body from a grave  (Read 339 times)

tommyilromano

Re: sicko animal rights campaigners steal body from a grave
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2004, 04:33:56 PM »
They're dirty people, picture  a nation full of carni's. Plus, some Romanian kid tried to take my Skeletor in grade 2, thinking Tech was a chump. I was fresh off the boat from the motherland in grade 2, i got my toy back and he got taught a lesson about manners.

And Italians because the men are all pathetic, metrosexual feminine greaseballs. And the women have stank pussies.
And, the kids are small cocked, eyebrow plucking...oh hey, Tommy Il Romano, its you! Whats up Jr. Wopper? I was just espousing my love for your people.  :)

LOL @ an Afgan complaining about dirty people... thats classic. Also I am a Sicilian Spaniard and anyway now I identify more with the US than either of my "mother" nations. That being said how do you feel about the US running your motherland? You mad?  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2004, 12:06:05 AM »
Lol. The US runs Kabul and paid the rest of the country off. The second your money train halts, is the second the whole deck of cards falls.

Famous for being warriors > Famous for your mothers dishes  8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2004, 12:17:43 AM »
LMFAO. Classic. Thats horrible, to me some of these PETA type extremists are right under

1. Jews
2. Homos
3. Romanians
4. Feminists
5. Iranians
6. Italians

in my hierarchy of hate

when i went to italy it was nothing like what you explained........coolest country i've ever been to. no disrespect tech but i saw more metros in toronto than in itlay

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2004, 04:08:34 AM »
They're dirty people, picture  a nation full of carni's.

well what you expect from the nation with the by far worst supply and worst economy in Europe..
and lol@hating a nation cause some kid took your toy away like 20 years ago
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin