Author Topic: Don't ya love it when girl's from school have their private pics leaked online?  (Read 819 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Yeah that's a tight hook up for sure, nice one Siko...

Man if I knew how to upload pics and shit like that I could hook up lots of nice pics for you boyz to see, I got lots of pics of different girls I either went to highschool with, or pics of them at the bar from around here.. some tight ones for sure...

someone holla at how to do that shit...

www.imageshack.us

easiest thing ever

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
:sign_hitit: :banana_hitit:

except the last one i dunno, cuz pussy is pussy, basically and i ain't seen the rest

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
haha nice, props sikotic

yellowmann11

• 'G'
  • Representing phoenix AZ........
Yeah that's a tight hook up for sure, nice one Siko...

Man if I knew how to upload pics and shit like that I could hook up lots of nice pics for you boyz to see, I got lots of pics of different girls I either went to highschool with, or pics of them at the bar from around here.. some tight ones for sure...

someone holla at how to do that shit...

www.imageshack.us

easiest thing ever

i dont know......

www.tinypic.com

is vary easy also

..........late...........
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

Suga Foot

I went to school with a girl who's a skripper now.  She just got implants and she fine, oh she fine.

DAYUM

I went to school with a girl who's a skripper now.  She just got implants and she fine, oh she fine.

lol why u talking about it on a message board? i would be visiting her right now trying to get laid lol

mrtonguetwista

man, i was at a strip club in RENO Nevada and ended up seeing this chick i used to have classes with strippin on stage - i went up to her with a dollar (i was faded) and said in her ear "did you go to {my} high school?" this look of shock hit her face, she covered her tits and ran backstage. didn't see her the rest of the night.

haha, that's hilarious :D i don't know what i would do i'd see a former class mate in a strip club... maybe the same as you, haha
You went to an all-male school...sicko ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
I know I do...

Last but not least...

She's a bitch so I gotta make sure everyone know she be a ho.

wow judging from the last pic you can tell she takes fat one up the  :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

dang that booty hole looks so loose ...i bet she doesn't even have to try hard to squeeze out a shit...it just rolls right on out as soon as she sits down,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
I know I do...

Last but not least...

She's a bitch so I gotta make sure everyone know she be a ho.

wow judging from the last pic you can tell she takes fat one up the  :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

dang that booty hole looks so loose ...i bet she doesn't even have to try hard to squeeze out a shit...it just rolls right on out as soon as she sits down,lol
LMFAO i just noticed dat shit eww man o ya sik do u no all the chix in the pix u posted?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol, good observation

mauzip

man, i was at a strip club in RENO Nevada and ended up seeing this chick i used to have classes with strippin on stage - i went up to her with a dollar (i was faded) and said in her ear "did you go to {my} high school?" this look of shock hit her face, she covered her tits and ran backstage. didn't see her the rest of the night.

haha, that's hilarious :D i don't know what i would do i'd see a former class mate in a strip club... maybe the same as you, haha

lol

we don't have those in holland :loco:

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol

we don't have those in holland :loco:

yeah, that shit's mad wack

Sikotic™

HAHAHA!!! Yeah man, she gets down like that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Is it all the same girl?

Sikotic™

Yeah
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE