Author Topic: Eminem interview  (Read 398 times)

Peter-5150

• 'G'
Eminem interview
« on: September 25, 2002, 09:47:00 PM »
There is a Eminem audio interview at wakeupshow.com

Also for those that missed it the first time that sick ass Crooked I freestyle is in the Archive section.

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Eminem interview
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2002, 02:33:50 AM »
Good lookin' out man. I've never been to that site b4, I shall be checking it out on a regular basis from now on. On part 2 of that show there's a track there featuring Obie Trice, and there's a solo Obie Trice track called "Rap Name" at the end of part 4, everyone check that shit out. I'm listening right now....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Eminem interview
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2002, 03:16:27 AM »
I don't know if y'all know this but that snippet of Obie at the beginning of "Without Me" is from a track called "Rap Name" (that I mentioned above). It's pretty tight too, Obie basically spits about himself and Em hooking up and stuff. I'm still listening to this shit for the other track he's featured on, it's called "No Coast All Stars" with Baby Blak and Planet Asia, anyone heard it yet?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.