Author Topic: Cristal Meth  (Read 672 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Cristal Meth
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2004, 09:11:09 PM »
Faggot ass tweaker, the worse kind of druggie

EDIT: You're also a douche bag

u get the award for excellence in the field of Douche-Baggery :P
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 09:17:42 PM by The Gentleman »

-KIDRENEGADE-

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2004, 09:19:21 PM »
why would you ever want to get into that stuff.

take my advice, just stay away.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2004, 02:11:04 AM »
lol thanx for the insults and advices like i said it was a 1 time thing appriciate the online support and all i got to say is that hell naw i aint gon touch dis shit again cuz this is officaly night 2 of sleeplessness :-\

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2004, 02:42:52 AM »
lol thanx for the insults and advices like i said it was a 1 time thing appriciate the online support and all i got to say is that hell naw i aint gon touch dis shit again cuz this is officaly night 2 of sleeplessness :-

congratulationson that dick head

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2004, 07:27:14 AM »
im just wonderin how long can i go wit out sleep as i type ive been up for over 33 hours and still dont feel sleepy, i was my first time so tell me all i need to know about this shit cuz i like it but i dont wanna abuse it so any tips or suggestions will be appriciated also anything info i need to know about this shit btw i smoked it nothin else..... o ya and snorted a lil of it i finished a 20 sack
Does that explain those fucked up braids you had in your head? lol

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2004, 07:33:32 AM »
lol thanx for the insults and advices like i said it was a 1 time thing appriciate the online support and all i got to say is that hell naw i aint gon touch dis shit again cuz this is officaly night 2 of sleeplessness :-

congratulations on that dick head

lol
in your original post you said you didnt want to abuse the drugs, but aint it a bit too late if you've done what you say you've done?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2004, 09:31:53 AM »
jesus fucking christ, he just tried it once, and is asking for advice. You don't need to call him fucking retarted and shit. props to floydness though for actually making a post that counted. the rest of you shut your traps.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2004, 09:37:32 AM »
YEA PUT THAT SHIT DOWN CUZZIN...I SEEN DOZENS OF LIVES GET RUINED WIT CRIS....PLUS IF U GET CAUGHT WIT IT, IT'S MAN-SLAUGHTER....AND TRUST ME, U DON'T WANNA GO TO COURT 4 THAT SHIT....IT'S NEVER ENDING DRAMA....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

pappy

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2004, 09:55:16 AM »
jesus fucking christ, he just tried it once, and is asking for advice. You don't need to call him fucking retarted and shit. props to floydness though for actually making a post that counted. the rest of you shut your traps.

how dont our post count.  What where supposed to say awwww its alright one time isnt bad, if ya want do it again.  Thats whats wrong with society, where affraid to get down on people when they fuck up or do some real fuckin stupid shit like this.  That shit makes crack look like candy.  Ane we are giving him advice, where calling him a fuckin asshole for even trying it.

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2004, 11:19:58 AM »
^^^ no need to be so harsh...  just telling him that its a really bad drug and he shouldnt fuck with it is enough ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2004, 11:51:20 AM »
Definitely don't touch that shit again man. I never tried it so I don't know what else to tell ya.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2004, 11:56:05 AM »
i've heard that shits bad news.. i knew this canadian girl who was an addict..

my advice.. dont sit around waitin to get tired.. doin nuffin aint gonna make u tired! and dont think about being unable to sleep.. coz that'll cause insomnia anyways...

so get out and do something to take ya mind off shit..

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2004, 12:09:36 PM »
Im wit Tom on this one!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2004, 12:10:43 PM »
i've heard that shits bad news.. i knew this canadian girl who was an addict..

my advice.. dont sit around waitin to get tired.. doin nuffin aint gonna make u tired! and dont think about being unable to sleep.. coz that'll cause insomnia anyways...

so get out and do something to take ya mind off shit..
naw im coo now thanx for the concern i just had a great night sleep and i feel good and about the guys that understand or were a lil harsh on me about this its coo dont trip the only reason y yall said shit like dat is cuz yall care and its good to know even peple online care for others too good lookin out errrybody 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2004, 12:15:41 PM »
I know I'm late, but I just wanted to call you a bastard, stupid and ingnorant asshole .... to show you how much I care.