Author Topic: Michael Jackson's list of Defense Witnesses  (Read 156 times)

Trauma-san

Michael Jackson's list of Defense Witnesses
« on: February 22, 2005, 04:52:13 PM »
Have yall heard about all these people Michael's lawyers claim they are gonna call to the stand in Michael's defense?  He's got a list of over 300 people who either met the kid, or were with him with the kid, or whatever... and most of them are celebrities. 

Among the names on the list (which is still growing) who Michael may call to testify in his defense:

Quincy Jones; Jay Leno; Stevie Wonder; Diana Ross; Elizabeth Taylor; Kobe Bryant; Chris Tucker; Eddie Murphy; Macaulay Culkin; Smokey Robinson; David Blaine; Ed Bradley; Michael's 2 Children, Prince Michael Jackson, and Paris Jackson; Nick Carter; Aaron Carter; Marlon Brando's family; Barry Gibb; Larry King; Mauray Povich; Deepak Chopra; Rita Cosby; Frank Tyson; Mark Geragos; Uri Geller; Serena Williams; Steve Wynn; Brett Ratner; Wade Robson; Brett Barnes; Thomas Sneddon (they're actually calling the district attorney who's accusing him, as a defense witness... interesting); Corey Feldman; Martin Bashir; Jamie Masada (comedian with the comedy club in l.a.); Debbie Rowe (Michael's ex-wife); etc.

The news stations are all very ignorantly calling this name-dropping by Michael; but in reality, every single celebrity he has listed are either child stars that Michael knows, and has had at his ranch, or have all had contact with this family, because they were staying on his ranch!  So it sounds implausible, but for instance, Quincy Jones introduced the kid to Michael.  Chris Tucker & Jay Leno raised money for the kid at a fund raiser held at the Comedy Club in L.A.; Chris Tucker's girlfriend baby sitted the kids on numerous occassions; Kobe Bryant spent time with the kid on some fund-raiser thing, Barry Gibb met the kid while Michael & Barry were recording an anti-war song 2 years ago in Florida when all this supposedly happened; etc. etc.  Craziest shit ever. 

Like I said: Trial of the century. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 04:54:08 PM by Trauma »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Michael Jackson's list of Defense Witnesses
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 05:19:22 PM »

What a joke this is going to be.  In other news, I'm going to testify at the Robert Blake trial that he's never tried to kill me, he's never murdered me once.

yeah i stole that, sue me

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 05:26:18 PM »
lol^

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 05:57:19 PM »
I'm sure they'll televise this thing just like they did with O.J. trial. Any guesses on when it finally gets underway?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 06:08:50 PM »
Martin Bashir? is this real?  I guess he goes hand in hand with the DA who accused Michael as a defense witness.

-KIDRENEGADE-

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 05:48:52 AM »
gunna be very interesting

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 07:50:59 AM »
Ok, so these people were there when the kid was with Michael, but I assume they weren't there all the time? How is this going to be proof of him not molesting the child? I don't believe MJ did it, but it's hard to prove...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/