Author Topic: I'm sorry, but B.E.T is wrong about this one.  (Read 314 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
I'm sorry, but B.E.T is wrong about this one.
« on: October 16, 2004, 10:36:06 AM »
pulling the video off because Eminem needs to clean up his act? wtf?

>>>1st amendmant<<< end of story.

Michael Jackson claims he loves having kids around and there's nothing wrong with sleepin in the same bed as them. right?? RIGHT.

Eminem is only depicting what Michael admited in tha video, there is nothing in there that implies that Michael is actually raping tha kids. So they don't really have a case. The whole thing is lame as fuc, what's next? take Saturday Night Live off air because they make presidents look like idiots?

Eminem needs to clean up his act??? dats the funniest shit to me....on all tha B.E.T countdowns they play videos from the man WHO PISSED ON UNDER AGE GIRLS....but dats all good I guess. His act is clean. lmao....women 3/4 naked in every other video is clean too I guess.

in no way am I speakin on this in a fan's point of view....I'm lookin at it from a real angle....it's bullshit.

and Steve Harvey is a joke too....Eminem lost his Ghetto Pass? what Ghetto Pass? when did he ever have one? and even if he did, why would he lose it? because he's stepping up on a mainstream level and clowning on Michael Jackson for being a pathetic ass human being? I don't think so boyeee

« Last Edit: October 16, 2004, 10:39:09 AM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: I'm sorry, but B.E.T is wrong about this one.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 10:41:58 AM »
^ i agree 100% and props on not typing in caps

davida.b.

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 10:50:21 AM »

same here, especially the all caps part.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2004, 10:50:58 AM »

WORD HOMIE U GOT THAT RIGHT CUZZ

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2004, 12:09:12 AM »

Michael Jackson claims he loves having kids around and there's nothing wrong with sleepin in the same bed as them. right?? RIGHT.

Eminem is only depicting what Michael admited in tha video, there is nothing in there that implies that Michael is actually raping tha kids. So they don't really have a case. The whole thing is lame as fuc, what's next? take Saturday Night Live off air because they make presidents look like idiots?

Eminem needs to clean up his act??? dats the funniest shit to me....on all tha B.E.T countdowns they play videos from the man WHO PISSED ON UNDER AGE GIRLS....but dats all good I guess. His act is clean. lmao....women 3/4 naked in every other video is clean too I guess.

in no way am I speakin on this in a fan's point of view....I'm lookin at it from a real angle....it's bullshit.

and Steve Harvey is a joke too....Eminem lost his Ghetto Pass? what Ghetto Pass? when did he ever have one? and even if he did, why would he lose it? because he's stepping up on a mainstream level and clowning on Michael Jackson for being a pathetic ass human being? I don't think so boyeee

i actually agree on this one

again it's funny how bet and people like steve harvey get pissed at pepsi for pulling Luda, but when eminem does something.....they become what pepsi and bill o'reily are.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 12:34:40 AM »
co-sign
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

pappy

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2004, 12:59:15 AM »
see what i dont get is how almost every black guy alive clowned michael jackson.  How many black people dont even consider michael black anymore.  He is one of the most clowned entertainers of all time.  And all of a sudden blacks are coming to his defense.  How many white people have clowned MJ too.  i dont get it, why suddenly are blacks pissed off about it.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2004, 01:29:25 AM »
i agree on the R.Kelly part, and this whole thing being blown outta proportion

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2004, 03:51:15 AM »
I think it's a good deed from Michael Jackson :)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2004, 05:12:06 AM »
i agree with everything you said...the whole thing is a bunch of bullshit...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2004, 05:29:33 AM »
100% real talk right there 'Zilla.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2004, 05:50:51 AM »
i agree with everything you said...the whole thing is a bunch of bullshit...

eS El Duque

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2004, 10:05:39 AM »
i agree 100% with rod...now lets wait for SUV to argue this lol (you know he will)

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2004, 11:12:33 AM »

That is some real spit. It just goes to show how fuckin' hypocritical the television stations really are.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2004, 01:42:16 PM »
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels